It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would a 9/11 Conspiracy have been Too Big to Keep Quiet?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   

A common objection to the argument that 9/11 was an inside job is that the conspiracy would be too big to keep quiet. In other words, the argument is that it is impossible that so many people could have kept quiet for so long. SOMEONE would have talked or made a mistake, so that the conspiracy would have been discovered.

Is that true? Maybe.
Source

The theory that as little as only seven people could have been directly involved in a politically motivated "false flag" conspiracy, centered around the tragic events that took place on 9/11, is examined by the author of this article:

Would a 9/11 Conspiracy have been Too Big to Keep Quiet?

He also makes a good case for Dick Cheney to be the linchpin of the whole operation.

Cheney was apparently in charge of the entire U.S. government’s counter-terrorism program prior to 9/11, and in charge of ALL 5 of the war games which occurred on 9/11, and Mr. Cheney also coordinated the government's "response" to the attacks.Being in charge of all counter-terrorism in the U.S., Cheney was probably the person who moved up major war games so that they would overlap with games and terror drills already planned for 9/11.

And Cheney is the one who monitored flight 77 for many miles as it approached the Pentagon and -- when a military man asked "do the orders still stand?" -- Cheney responded affirmatively:

"The plane is 50 miles out. The plane is 30 miles out." And when it got down to, "The plane is 10 miles out," the young man also said to the vice president, "Do the orders still stand?" And the vice president turned and whipped his neck around and said, "Of course the orders still stand. Have you heard anything to the contrary?"

In addition, a former Los Angeles police department investigator, whose newsletter is read by 45 members of congress, both the house and senate intelligence committees, and professors at more than 40 universities around the world, claims that Cheney was in charge of the entire military and the secret service during the 9/11 attacks, that the secret service has its own communications system which is parallel to and can even cut into normal military communication channels.

Most people acknowledge that Cheney is one of the most powerful vice presidents in history. In addition, Cheney has a long-standing history of falsifying and manipulating facts and taking brutal actions in furtherance of his imperial goals. For example, in the 70's -- Cheney was instrumental in generating fake intelligence exaggerating the Soviet threat in order to undermine coexistence between the U.S. and Soviet Union, which conveniently justified huge amounts of cold war spending. And the former director of the CIA accused Cheney of overseeing torture policies. Colin Powell's former chief of staff also stated that Dick Cheney is guilty of war crimes. I'm not trying to be long-winded about Mr. Cheney's resume. I'm simply pointing out that Mr. Cheney seems to have the ability to make large U.S. policy decisions and take sweeping actions -- and to order others to do so -- without much problem.

Now, of course, there was probably more than one person involved in this hypothetical example. Mr. Cheney would probably have had 1 guy manning the secret service communications system and another guy sitting at a computer inserting false radar blips onto air traffic controllers' screens. But this demonstrates that you didn’t need thousands to pull off 9/11.
Source

And:

One guy in the Bush-linked security company lets in the bomb-setters;

A 2-man crew of demolition experts sets the radio-controlled explosives while everyone is out of the building;

And the same crew detonates the explosives using a radio transceiver.

That adds only 3 more guys.

So, we're now up to perhaps 7 people total to pull off 9/11 (Cheney, another guy making sure intelligence warnings aren't acted on, the secret service agent and the the radar guy, the security guy and the two-man demolition crew).
Source

For a total of only seven at the core.

Plausible?

I think so...

A quote from Daniel Ellsberg:

It is a commonplace that "you can't keep secrets in Washington" or "in a democracy, no matter how sensitive the secret, you're likely to read it the next day in the New York Times." These truisms are flatly false. They are in fact cover stories, ways of flattering and misleading journalists and their readers, part of the process of keeping secrets well. Of course eventually many secrets do get out that wouldn't in a fully totalitarian society. But the fact is that the overwhelming majority of secrets do not leak to the American public. This is true even when the information withheld is well known to an enemy and when it is clearly essential to the functioning of the congressional war power and to any democratic control of foreign policy. The reality unknown to the public and to most members of Congress and the press is that secrets that would be of the greatest import to many of them can be kept from them reliably for decades by the executive branch, even though they are known to thousands of insiders.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Well, I could tell you that because of my status in the military, I have quite a bit of experience and have gained an incredible amount of insight as to the workings of our government. But now that I've said that - I'm part of the conspiracy and part of the cover-up - especially because of my military affiliation. You could ask your local government... "but they don't know how the big boys in Washington do business"....

So, I will say that, had I not joined the military and experienced the government and its practices for what they are, to this day, I would believe in omniscient government spying, wide-spread cover-ups, and that our government is well-greased and engineered so that it could easily deceive the people. Having experienced what I have.... I must say that everything is to the contrary.

Even in the upper military ranks - many people are looking to upstage each other in their quests for more power. ANYTHING that can give them an edge will be used. Suffice to say - "Only seven people needed to be involved" .... but once so much as ONE other political entity found out - they would use that to further their own quest for power.

And knowing this concept, no political entity, corrupt or not, would even so much as PLAN such a thing, lest other political entities get a hold of it and use it to crucify them with. Executing such a plan would be certain suicide.

And a wide-spread conspiracy like that simply isn't possible. To be honest - our government lacks the coordination to pull it off. SATO would have screwed up the ticket orders - the operatives would have been informed when their flight was leaving 30 minutes before the plane was to depart the gantry..... The FBI would have thought the CIA was supposed to handle coercing the media, and the CIA would have thought the FBI was supposed to be coercing the media.... so neither would be accomplished.

If explosive charges were to be used, the government would have obtained the charges from the lowest bidder, only half of them would have worked. If there were remote control planes... similarly, one of the computer chips would have burned out (it's made by the lowest bidder) because the contractor laxed their standards (illegally) - the plane would have gone out of control and killed some elderly woman in her house ten miles from the airport.

And, finally, some director in the CIA or FBI seeking to leave the force while maintaining a political influence and lucrative cash flow would seize this opportunity to glorify their own political party and give the appearance of moral integrity by 'getting rid of the corrupt groups of politicians'.

Quite honestly, our government is a pack of raving monkeys.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aim64C
So, I will say that, had I not joined the military and experienced the government and its practices for what they are, to this day, I would believe in omniscient government spying, wide-spread cover-ups, and that our government is well-greased and engineered so that it could easily deceive the people.

So your saying the 19 terrorist could pull off 9/11 but none of our special ops groups could?

Are you saying the terrorist are better then any of our special ops groups?

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aim64C
Quite honestly, our government is a pack of raving monkeys.

No argument there.

But those capable of committing such a despicable act are not.

Neither would they be from the ranks of "the government," but from those who reside outside and above "the government."

Those who pull the strings and make the decisions and stand to profit the most, who answer only to their unfathomably greed and hold nothing but disdain for the majority of humanity.

And they,
they are very crafty indeed.

top topics

join