It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by PwN3d
I Have heard so many answers to the question what happens when you die but I want to know what really happens. SO if any of you have died or have a theory or an opinion on the subject please feel free to post I want this to be answered
Originally posted by jedimiller
1. you die.
2. you exit your body in soul form. you are all white energy.
3. you either go down or up. if you go down you get stuck in the earths core forever and if you manage to get out that's great. if you go up you leave the earth at higher than lightspeeds.
4. After travelling space for about 13 or so hours you reach the end of the universe. A star or hole at the end.
5. you then enter a white place.
6. you are met by two figures with no body, they speak to you mentally.
7. you meet god. he gives you instructions.
8. you go to a room where you are shown your life in a giant gas screen.
9. you meet your new body and are told what to do. you are told what you did wrong and to go back and do the things right the next time. And you promise to do so.
10. you enter the new body and are sent back.
Originally posted by Skyfloating
we agree on the general outline.
Originally posted by Timewavezer0
'___' my friends, best experience of my life, what a hyperdimensional twist on your outlook of life, www.amazon.com...'___'-Molecule-Revolutionary-Near-Death-Experiences/dp/0892819278
2. lets call it energy without ascribing a colour to it. Ive seen other colours.
7. no, you dont meet THE supreme being that represents ALL that is. If anyone you only meet representatives of the supreme being in charge for that specific area.
10. IF you decide to go back you are not immediatly going back. First you have a time of vacation and regeneration of the energy body. Oftentimes you spend some time looking at different possible template-life scenarios and choosing some things you`d like to experience and people you´d like to meet which will help you learn the lessons you are going there for.