It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O'Reilly: Fox News Turned Down Pro-Constitution Ad Because It Was ‘Anti-American'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   

The Center for Constitutional Rights recently produced an ad called "Rescue the Constitution" that criticizes the Bush administration for "destroying the Constitution" through the use of tactics like renditions and torture. Fox News refused to air the ad, claiming that it needed "documentation" that the Constitution "is indeed being destroyed."

In the ad, actor Danny Glover states, "Trials. Renditions. Torture. The Bush administration is destroying the Constitution. They can be stopped. Rescue the Constitution."

www.infowars.com...

HOLY SUGAR

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Fox news turned down Pro-Constitution ad because it did not fit their agenda, plain and simple. They too serve a master and have to put out news that aids in pushing personal agendas for the powers that be.

[edit on 11-12-2007 by Digital_Reality]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Fox News refused to air the ad, claiming that it needed "documentation" that the Constitution "is indeed being destroyed."

I would thinking finding the "documentation" to back this up would be rather easy. It would not take me long at all to hunt down the proof of this. And besides, as I posted on this thread, both the US government and the UN consider the Constitution "terrorist literature". The video there would be pretty convincing evidence in my opinion.

VV

[edit on 11/12/07 by ValhallasValkyrie]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I always find it funny that it is seen as being 'anti-American' these days to disagree with, question, or accuse our so-called 'leaders' in this country; Or any country for that matter.
However, our constitution and bill of rights are the very fabric of our lives. It was envisioned and made with the purpose in mind of doing exactly what is now being seen as un-American. As a country, it is necessary and vital that we question who we, ahem
, pick as our representatives.

Rule by the people, since the people are the only ones who know what they want, not what the government tells us we want.

new topics

top topics

join