It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The AntiChrist Dajjal will be a Reptilian ShapeShifter

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
For those who are interested, the videos can be seen at MySpaceTV Videos.

Peace

Great !

Thanks for the info Dr Love ... i wonder for how long those videos will last on that site

I think i'm gonna save the vids to my HD just to make sure

[edit on 19-12-2007 by Alundra]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5
Where it talks about Chriss Angel being the Dajjal!!!
Im all open minded and such but Chriss Angel doing real magick???
Nope sorry charlie dont buy it

And besides, there is a Chriss Angel thread here on ATS that is still going strong to this day..

I don't know, maybe the Chris Angel thread should be revived. I've never even given a crap about Chris Angel, never watched, never was interested. But seeing him levitate down 20 stories give or take where there's obviously nothing attached to him makes me wonder. The people around ATS that know me know I'm about as down to Earth as they come, and this Hashem series is actually affecting me. A lot of whats in it I already believed as far as the media programming (Disney especially) and such, but there's so much more food for my brain that never occured to me.

Let me throw out there something about David Blaine. He was purposefully put out there to get our minds interested in the self-levatation thing. He only got a couple inches off the ground. Well along comes Chris Angel and this guy does it to such a major degree that he blows Blaine out of the water. People are completely dumbfounded. A false messiah doing miracles? Ask yourself. I'm sure if Chris Angel is the antichrist, this is just the tip of the iceberg.

If you can I implore people to watch. Not just bits and pieces, but the whole thing. It's food for thought to say the least.

Peace

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Thanks for you're straight up thoughts on this Dr. Love
I agree prehaps they could say it a little better with the Chriss Angel section.
But over all those videos are great!! And they sertinly have affected me aswell.. I have always deep down known most of this stuff, and it enforces my thoughts by hearing others who feel the same.

I have been offline here for the past week. And just noticed threw you're post that they took the videos down.. Im shocked they took all those videos off youtube.

Im just glad I was able to watch most of these.. And I do agree that the information that is told in those where well worth the days I took watching them all..

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5
...But I am a bit disapointed at the end of this series..
Vid #55 I think is the last one..

The series is now up to 119 parts on MySpace Video. It's an ever-growing video series. Very interesting and disturbing information in these videos.

I would be surprised if Hashem wasn't a member here at ATS. Under what member name is what I would like to know.

Peace

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Update on this video series, as of today it's up to 347 parts. YouTube has closed down three accounts because of these, but they find another way to get them back on. It kind of lulled for awhile, but now the series is getting interesting again. Definitely not for the closed of mind.

Is anybody else keeping up with this video series?

Peace

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Real Quick,

my name is Almo, first post.

I am superconfused right now.

because, too much shocking information has been jumping into my brain recently.

The whole thing started with the hashemsfilms video series called "The Antichrist Dajjal Will Be a Reptilian Shapeshifter". (the series has made it to 500+ parts so far)

I wouldn't make it to this website if it wasn't for hashemsfilms.

Stargates is the key how I got here, when I read the thread by "Undo" about stargates. The topic seems to be very long and interesting. But, it's only one part of the huge research one should be doing after watching this series.

There are so many pieces in the gigantic puzzle called "the truth", and each piece of the puzzle, is a puzzle itself.

Many people think they "got it" just by gathering small pieces of that puzzle, they don't know that they still need to zoom out.

My problem is that I've already watched about 200 parts of the series, and I am facing problems to perfectly link between the key topics the series is revolving around:

Antichrist.

Aliens.

Area51.

Reptilians.

Stargates.

Bush, Bush Snr., and the new world order.

Hitler, WWI,WWII, and the Rothschild family.

The 9/11 Mega Ritual.

Subliminal messages and sigils bombarding our world.

The Illuminati and the Freemasons.

Ancient Egypt and other civilizations.

Extra-Dimensional beings.

References in movies.

and many other key topics.

Bigger problem than linking between those topics together, is making sure if they are true or not. Which makes the whole thing alot more confusing.

There is another confusing problem, and that is, many parts are named incorrectly due to multiple uploading trials after the seires was pulled. So, you might find three version of part 70 for example.

Another problem with the series is that it's got so many long and unnecessary clips which makes it more boring to watch. Sometimes he goes too far that you start thinking, "come on!".

As you progress with it, you will start skipping huge parts just to get the point goddamit?

Although many things claimed by hashem seem to be not true, many other things seem to be true and the whole thing opened my eyes to alot that is going on in this world.

I am an Egyptian Sunni Muslim by the way. And things being said about my country like the possibility of containing stargates and portals for demons just scared the **** out of me.

If you guys have any idea what this guy after all this is trying to say, please share it.

[edit on 24-6-2008 by almow]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Learn as much as you can , Peace

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
These can also be downloaded from mininova: www.mininova.org...
The file is 3.72 GB and took some time to download but should get quicker as more peeps download. The folder contains The Antichrist Dajjal and a separate folder with another Hashem film; The Great Television and Music Ritual.
I will continue to seed.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Truely an excellent source of truth. Sure, there may be pieces that are "iffy", but most of it makes a lot of sense, and he presents it well.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
absolutely amazing set of videos that are taken from all over to WAKE PPL UP. Covers topics such as religion, media, mind control, energy, frequencies, bohemian grove, obama, free masons, illuminati, hollywood and many more...I haven't had a chance to watch all of it, but I have completed watching "the arrivals" which was inspired by this doc. Definitely worth watching both..

and one question i have is How did Hashem, just a regular dude, infiltrate hollywood, cnn, and get on Fox news when HE is the one exposing them, the devil worshiping elite?

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
hey
im new to all of this #. I was looking into this and i've watched up to 99 in the series. I agree with alot of whats been said here. If anyone wants to talk about this talk to me on msn [email protected] i cud do wit it my head hurts over this #. If any thing it makes us think and question , thats never a bad thing.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Chris Angel,

ahh well, he is telling everyone he is just an illusionist.

BUT... what if you could really do this? Would you say it is real? Or would you say you are an illusionist? I wont say its real, because you know what happens then, they let you prove it and when youve done that your life is over. You will be just a lab-rat for the rest of your life.

I remember seeing Criss Angel walking on water, with people swimming under him, sticking their heads out of the water between his legs, so there could not have been any glass between him and the water.

Ive also seen him explaining his "illusions". Well, if i could fly and walk on water, i certainly would do some things i could explain as an illusion too. Dont like to end up in governmental laboratories.

And then there's his name. Chriss Angel. Chris? Antichrist? Angel?

Not saying all his stuff is real, but some things make me wonder. And the fact he is saying he is just an illusionist makes me wonder too.. he wants people believing that just a little too much.

I am not saying he IS Jesus Christ, or the Devil, or an alien, or whatever else. Could be, but i dont know. There is too much for humanity too learn about the human mind to make a conclusion.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
THEY ARE JUST TRICKS, THAT ONE WALKING ON WATER AND MOST OTHERS HES DONE, CHECK YOU TUBE THEY ARE EXPOSED ON THERE. AS FOR HIS MATE SUMMING UFO, THAT A DIFFERENT STORY.LOL
CHRIS ANGEL IS NOT THE ANTI CHRIST HE WEARS EYE LINER BRO NUFF SAID

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by youfirst
THEY ARE JUST TRICKS, THAT ONE WALKING ON WATER AND MOST OTHERS HES DONE, CHECK YOU TUBE THEY ARE EXPOSED ON THERE. AS FOR HIS MATE SUMMING UFO, THAT A DIFFERENT STORY.LOL
CHRIS ANGEL IS NOT THE ANTI CHRIST HE WEARS EYE LINER BRO NUFF SAID

Dude, i did not say he is the AC...at all!
Also i did already mention myself that he has done some tricks.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
found part 1-99 on a torrent the quality is pretty low so I don't think I will go through the whole thing watch a few clips some pretty common stuff you see around here on ats

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I has uploaded all 483 episodes of TADS
edit on 5/9/2014 by masonicon because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join