It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul O'Neil Unleashed!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   
So, everyone thought he was just lying to harm the president. Well, SEE the documents of meetings. SEE the memos where Paul has to put these idiots in check. READ the damning statements that prove that the Bush Cabal lied about Iraq! READ where Bush makes himself out to be a moron!

Its all here:

thepriceofloyalty.ronsuskind.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Yes! Please do:

"Snow: O'Neill Given Classified Documents"
www.foxnews.com...

Excerpt:

"WASHINGTON � Documents given to former Treasury Secretary Paul O'Neill (search) for a book contained classified information, according to a letter his successor John Snow (search) sent to Congress on Friday.

The letter, obtained by The Associated Press, said that a preliminary investigation conducted by the Treasury Department's inspector general found that sensitive information was released in the documents given to O'Neill when he left the department.

The "documents were not properly reviewed before their release," said the letter signed by Snow.

It also said, "We have identified a number of documents that contain classified information and we are taking corrective action concerning those documents."

Someone is in a world of hurt and it sure won't be Bush, in regards to that "damning" evidence of Mr. O'Neil and his sidekick...

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 6-2-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Snow said 'that the documents were'nt properly reviewed before their release'. That is not O-neils problem.
Who was supposed to review them and who released them?

Dont you think its funny all the talk of classified intelligence in the whitehouse,when what they are really trying to do is classify the lack of intelligence in the whitehouse.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure you could do a better job there Ash.

What, with all your experience and all.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ashley
Snow said 'that the documents were'nt properly reviewed before their release'. That is not O-neils problem.
Who was supposed to review them and who released them?

Dont you think its funny all the talk of classified intelligence in the whitehouse,when what they are really trying to do is classify the lack of intelligence in the whitehouse.

Exactly, first they "hand" over the papers to him and now that he's gone public they are now classified. WHat the hell is that. But, you know what WAS classified? Valerie Palme's covert operative status but some inthe White House don't feel THAT'S important.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I think you might be reading something that I can not see. I have read the documents and things on the link provided.

The only conclusion that I have come to is that they did believe that Iraq had WMD, that clinton hurt military effectiveness, and reduced the interlegence communities ability to function properly.

Where is all this "damning" evidence that you are seeing. Honest question, cause I can't find it.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Here is one:

thepriceofloyalty.ronsuskind.com...

This is the plan to take over Iraq in the first weeks of the take over by the Bush Junta. There was no threat. They had this in mind THE WHOLE TIME! They promised no nation-building. Look at what they are doing now! This is damning evidence of blatant and outright lies to the American people!

[Edited on 7-2-2004 by Colonel]

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I'm so tired of this bullcrap that folk keep pushing. The intelligence community tied their own hands by killing american citizens. They had to be regulated so that they would stop their illegal activities. Their corrupt programs like cointelpro and aiding the south american drug cartels brought them to this point. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. They can't have free reign to do their business they've proven that time and time again. We need to starve them a little more because they are headed down that same road with all these new powers given them by the patriot act they'll be back to killing americans again, fire bombing houses, framing political activist, and shotting little kids in the street.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I can agree with you on one hand that Bush did say no nation building, but on the other hand when a president is elected, he is spun up on all the information that a candidate is not privy to. Especially one that was not in Congress.

A person can change their mind and not be a hypocrite.

Addressing a "threat" is not nation building.

Just points, not support for Bush, but I can not say one way or the other with 100% accuracy, and neither can you.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I agree with what has been said up to one thing.

and shotting little kids in the street.

What did I miss?
If that were occuring I think some of us might have heard of it. I'm not trying to start a fight or anything but. There are 80 MILLION armed citizens here to keep the government from "shooting little kids in the street". I know if I saw it I would do everything in my power to stop it. Wouldn't you?

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 02:49 AM
link   
KJ, Iraq wasn't really a threat. Not unless they have a catapults that could launch camels half way around the world.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   
In the conventional sense I am behind you all the way. Iraq was NOT a direct threat to the U.S.

But had the intel been accurate, it would be safe to say, that he "could" have given WMD to terrorist groups.

He gave money to suicide bombers families in Palestine which shows his propensity to oppose in any way he can.

It is a logical assumption on our part. One that proved not to be the case.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Hey colonel, it's 1:27 am and you still suck.

new topics

top topics

join