It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Preparing Christians for Slaughter

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   

"24For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25Behold, I have told you before.

26Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

27For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

28For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

29Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other. "

www.biblegateway.com...

"Immediately after the tribulation" words to remember for those who think the rapture is before the great tribulation. The false Christ will appear and one of his tricks will be the fake rapture. God put his son through a horrible tribulation as a human man, his blood shed for our sins. But, what makes you think mortal man would be spared the tribulation? The two who were on each side, were still killed also that day.

Forgiveness and "turn-the-other-cheek" does not forgo punishment. All those evil in our prisons who did commit murder should be put to death. Keeping them around only strengthens satan.

Ultra-passive christians who do not punish evil only help evil.

When Jesus returns, he will rule with a rod of iron. That isn't passive.

All the old testiment laws still apply.

When satan confused the churches into "ultra-passiveness" he is only setting up Christians for the slaughter by his evil.

*Added ex tags for external quote

[edit on 11-12-2007 by dbates]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Hmmm ... didn't your god say judge not lest ye be judged?

Putting people to death is inhumane and cruel. Which is one of the main reasons that I realized at age 8 that the whole Xian religion thing wasn't real. It's just fear mongering. An everloving all forgiving god wouldn't ask for blood. And certainly wouldn't put people somewhere to burn for all eternity for any reason.

Give up the vengeance thing. If you have to have a religious delusion, try to listen more to that Jesus character. At least he talked about love more often than killing.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by astmonster

Is that a threat? I don't take kindly to them period. I'm usally passive at heart but get me mad your asking for trouble. Do you have a personal vendetta against christians? Like that young man had who hated them who attacked those churches?

Now we can't worship in peace because a mad gunman armed to the teeth with perhaps a thousands rounds of ammo- all because he had a chip on his shoulder. Thats scarey when your at church and someone suddenly starts shooting. Now since this person did that they could be more copy cat attacks across the US.

Jesus didn't say to shoot your enemies he said to love them. So take a chill pill.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by astmonster
When Jesus returns, he will rule with a rod of iron.

Really? :shk:

No, Jesus' age will be an age of peace, not an age of an "iron rod."

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   

When Jesus returns, he will rule with a rod of iron.

Really? :shk:

No, Jesus' age will be an age of peace, not an age of an "iron rod."

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Leyla

leyla and i agree on something! twice! (didn't bother posting on that televangelist thread, but i agree with you on that)

seriously, monster, chillax. take it easy.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
reply to post by Leyla

leyla and i agree on something! twice! (didn't bother posting on that televangelist thread, but i agree with you on that)

seriously, monster, chillax. take it easy.

Oh gasp I'm dying!!!! LOL I don't believe it!!! Thats a shocker haha. Well I was hoping to hear your view on it but ok- no need to worry about it.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Forgiveness and "turn-the-other-cheek" does not forgo punishment. All those evil in our prisons who did commit murder should be put to death. Keeping them around only strengthens satan.

Well if one had the privilege of seeing the second prison, one would probably view life in prison here as the grace of GOD. It would give one plenty of time to repent and have the debt paid, being set free.

When the gate slams home on you in that second prison, it's over.

Ultra-passive christians who do not punish evil only help evil.

You fail to see who's in charge here. When one's father has the capability of speaking a word and destroying his enemies at the blink of an eye. What's the point in us wasting any effort?

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
If we put all the prisoners to death wouldn't we be disobeying the commandment that says "Thou shall not kill?"

Also just because someone is in prison doesn't mean they are evil. Not everyone in prison is like Ted Bundy or BTK. A lot of people in prison are people who made a mistake or chose a few wrong paths in life.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowflake_obsidian
If we put all the prisoners to death wouldn't we be disobeying the commandment that says "Thou shall not kill?"

YES. And as it stands presently, it turns out that there have been many cases of executing an innocent person. Something only recently possible to research and prove due to the advances in science related to DNA.

IMO, just ONE mistake like that should cause an immediate and drastic reformulation of our justice system.

Also just because someone is in prison doesn't mean they are evil. Not everyone in prison is like Ted Bundy or BTK. A lot of people in prison are people who made a mistake or chose a few wrong paths in life.

Among other reasons - some of which have nothing to do with anything truly ethical or moral but rather political or racial or socio-economic.

It is the people who cannot afford their own lawyer who fall victim to the executioner...the public defenders just don't seem to adequately defend. Lack of interest or motivation...who knows? It is still unjust.

And ultimately, the ideal of incarceration is supposed to be REFORMATION. Which means it ultimately SAVES instead of CONDEMNS.

A concept which christianity adamantly preaches but scarcely understands. Just like the 'judge not' concept.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I do think this thread is in some way meant to stir up some bad feelings toward Christians.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   

"Immediately after the tribulation" words to remember for those who think the rapture is before the great tribulation.

Actually, the 'tribulation' is properly called 'Jacob's trouble.'

And as far as time and place, you are several decades too late. Approximately 62 to 69 years too late.

And the location somewhere in the vicinity of 52N 13E.

Nearly 70 years...hmmm...

For thus saith the LORD, That after seventy years be accomplished at Babylon I will visit you, and perform my good word toward you, in causing you to return to this place. For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
Jeremiah 29:10-11

Looks like we've got GOOD TIMES coming up....meaning that the bad times are ALL behind us. In the VERY NEAR future!

And there isn't anything that can change that - not even the fervent desires of every viper in every pit of religious zeal and hatred!

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
Looks like we've got GOOD TIMES coming up....meaning that the bad times are ALL behind us. In the VERY NEAR future!

Not quite there yet, I don't think,Queen. Look towards 2012 with a gleeful heart, my friend.. God's promises are being and will be fulfilled.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaFactorZ
I do think this thread is in some way meant to stir up some bad feelings toward Christians.

Which hardly seems necessary, IMO. They have done that quite well for themselves.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaFactorZ

no, monster isn't that type...

now, if you replaced "christians" with "muslims" in your statement and applied it to nearly any other thread that monster has posted, you'd be correct.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Because of the shootings in Colorado and some knuckle head breaking into cars right next door to me- I no longer feel safe. And thats truly a shame-that I can't even walk to the mail box without taking a peek over my shoulder. And now I'm wondering if I have to do the same when I go to church. :shk:

Welcome to America- Land of the Free and home of the brave. HA!! What a joke.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leyla
Welcome to America- Land of the Free and home of the brave. HA!! What a joke.

Yeah, well...it sure has turned out that way so far.

But I can tell you that it will not only be repaired in your lifetime, it will be better even than when it was 'new.' Not that the fathers of this country were not near perfect in their ideals and the measures in which they trusted the workings of their infant nation - the problem has been not in the foundation but in the straying from that foundation - but through experience all errors and miscalculations can eventually be totally rectified. We truly hope you can forgive us.

So please just hold on and stand fast! What I say is neither banter or rhetoric but is aimed at bolstering the declining morale as well as that little bit of hope which is all that many people have left, at this point in time.

We ARE all going to get through this just fine. Together.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   
So you're saying anyone who isn't Christian should be slaughtered or anyone who might pose a threat in your mind, like a non-christian, should be slaughtered? I think that's not only a bit on the barbaric side, but it's also illegal in most western nations.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Posts like this just confirm my suspicion that Muslims and Christians are trying to maintain a strangle hold on the masses... It's okay, they will not succeed for it is written..

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

I don't believe most Christians subscribe to this viewpoint, perhaps just a select few which you can toss into the nut job bag. Most nations with Christian majority have typically adopted secular governments. It just makes things more manageable, with less fluff, considering the mark Christianity has left in history. Islam on the other hand is a bit different. The majority of Islamic nations have no concept of -separation between religion and government- ... Religion is the primary authority in the daily life of the typical muslim, which is why I can understand why some may have a difficult time adjusting in western societies.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join