It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Deagle speaking the truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Dr Deagle speaks out what's really going on.

video.google.com...

If you believe your government loves you don't watch this.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I cant believe more people havent replied to this post. I watched this video yesterday, though the one I watched was divided into about 16 parts or so. But these are probably longer segments.

This medical Dr is seriously clued up, though it's sad at one point he seems to try sell you products, his knowledge and insights into the dark underbelly of what is really going on is really interesting. I would highly recommend anyone give this tape a listen, you're in for some big surprises.

As usual, every single person gives their own spin to this quickening which is currently ocurring in all people of earth at different degrees of severity. As the light shines into us, like it is at present, it refracts outwards according to your consitutional makeup and worldviews. This is why certain people put their spins on it. Dr Deagle claims he is a prophet - that may very well be, but I am not interested in whether he is or isnt, just the revelation he is bringing.

As usual, when learning new "truth" - eat the meat and spit out the bones, nothing will ever be 100% true, or 100% wrong. This is the Ying and the Yang.

J

join