It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dozens killed in Algeria bombings ; 47 so far.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Dozens killed in Algeria bombings

news.bbc.co.uk

The first explosion is reported to have happened in the Ben Aknoun district, near the supreme constitutional court.

That was followed shortly afterwards by a second blast at the United Nations offices in the Hydra neighbourhood.

A UN worker caught up in the Hydra attack told the BBC that part of the building was destroyed and it was feared people were trapped.

Dozens were wounded in the blasts, officials say.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
news.bbc.co.uk
news.bbc.co.uk
news.sky.com

[edit on 11-12-2007 by The time lord]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Hello people of ATS this is my first breaking news item to give to people, and sorry if I am not the first to have this story if it turns out that way but I seem quick enough from the news reports when aired.

The angle is again terrorism and since Christmas is coming up hope it does not hit Europe or the USA or any other parts really of the world but since we are at war it's a reason to look out for it. But these bombings are nothing new and have occurred before 9/11 of government buildings. Should the world be worried again or is it just a phase where you are bound to hear of a few explosions here and there.

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 11-12-2007 by The time lord]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

...I think the world *should* be worried about any form of terrorism, especially when this amount of people are dying. Check todays' date -- *their* signature strike numerical obsession.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by anhinga
reply to post by The time lord

...I think the world *should* be worried about any form of terrorism, especially when this amount of people are dying. Check todays' date -- *their* signature strike numerical obsession.

You are right 'man'/'woman' because 11/12 is quite a co-incident too, so what do we have 3/11, 7/11, 9/11, 12/11 now so maybe a few more to go but why? Sounds like a time bomb in some occult way before the whole calanda is used up in some serial killer's mark to leave on man kind. the last number to activate could be the big one.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Why are people not speaking about this topic it's like 'who cares' I feel from ATS community. I guess people are bored about hearing about bomb blasts since the TV covers so much of the same type of stories.

But I do feel that ATS does not have as much participation in discussions like it once did, maybe things are more broken up now from when i first started.

new topics

top topics

join