It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple Timelines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Can Some one answer this question please. If someone was to go back in time, wouldn't that mean theres a seperate timeline; for it to be registred as an actual event. Because if the future changed from what it was before doesn't mean it still didn't happen.

Because if someone was to go back in time wouldn't they disapear because the wouldn't have exsisted past their own birth.

One more question, just because light is the fastest measurable constant in the universe, why does that set it as the barrier between time.
Sorry If i didn't explain it that well but doesn't anyone know what I mean?

[edit on 11-12-2007 by Sam Cerulean]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Go back through the different threads here. Your questions are answered fairly thoroughly in a few threads in Science and Tech AND in Paranormal Studies. See the thread "The Philosophy of Time Travel", right here in the Science and Tech forum. A few members have posted their theories as to how time travel is or isn't possible

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by deadangel23

Hi, thanks for you comment, sorry its taken me so wrong to reply, I'm not a regular log on person.

I have some really strong views on alot of diffrent things and now alot of stuff alot of people dont. Urm but I've never really managed to grasp the whole ATS things.

Can you literally spend lots of time on here conversing about stuff?

join