It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Hillary Clinton comments about the Bilderberg Conference in 2006

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Video: Hillary Clinton comments about the Bilderberg Conference in 2006

On 11/7/07, members of Student Scholars for 9/11 Truth attended a Hillary Clinton event in Peterborough, NH. While Hillary escaped being asked about a new 9/11 investigation, she was asked about her alleged attendance at the 2006 Bilderberg Conference.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:

www.youtube.com...
digg.com

The 1st link to that particular YouTube-video works, but the bottom-link to that video (and the link below it) does not work.

[edit on 11-12-2007 by ahuman]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 04:20 AM
link   
In 2006, reliable reporters, who have filmed globalists' meeting at public & private-locations have confirmed that Hillary Clinton was seen in the building where the Bilderberg group met, in 2006. People, who worked in and around that building have also confirmed all of that.

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 04:26 AM
link   
What is the significance of her being at a Bilderberg Conference? She lied about being there, but I don't know the significance of her attendance. What was the purpose of the conference?

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Future-puppet'presidents tend to be invited to that conference, just before globalists "elect" them for president. She has basically been groomed to become the next puppet-president.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ahuman

Oh, I see. I guess with everything else that she does, that was kind of a given. I didn't realize there was something that made it semi-official. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Thanks for your replies. I appreciate your input.

new topics

top topics

join