It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Alien Rock From Space?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 04:17 AM
link   
This is a weird rock that happened to just come out of nowhere after a thunderstorm. I believe it was exactly a month ago when it happened, sorry don't remember the date. I was waiting to get a camera to take pictures of it. My dad woke up the next morning ready to go to work and when he stepped out to get inside his car he noticed this rock near the garage door. Now keep in mind this wasn't there the night before and we don't have any buildings next to us that look like this type of material. My dad said it looked like it was placed there on purpose, it was just weird how this one rock was just... there. What do you guys think? Some of the black rock parts look shiny. I was a bit scared to touch it at first thinking maybe it had radiation! So far, we're fine. I don't know, we just felt there was something strange about this rock!

[edit on 11-12-2007 by eudaimonia]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 04:22 AM
link   
1. It looks like gravel and stones
2. Alien stones must be able to fly and land softly if you where to see this in one piece as you show it.
3. Meteorites have traditionally been divided into three broad categories: stony meteorites are rocks, mainly composed of silicate minerals; iron meteorites are largely composed of metallic iron-nickel; and, stony-iron meteorites contain large amounts of both metallic and rocky material.

If this stone came from the skies, it whoud have been smashed in to pieces in front of your garage.

What makes you think a stone has to do with aliens ?

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Indeed, if its from space there there should be quite a hole left. These things have the force behind them to punch straight through a car.

Unless it has an anti-gravity engine in it. I mean it COULD be possible, right?

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 04:45 AM
link   
It's a piece of concrete and you should be looking for the kids who threw it at your garage to kick their asses.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 05:49 AM
link   
It's just concrete big guy, settle down...

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Dont most rocks look like they're just placed there? What makes you think it came from outer space.
Have you ever seen that Disney movie "the cat from outerspace" I suggest you watch it for further clues to the mystery its got some good science behind it and might inspire you with further theorys

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   
OMG! You found my pet rock! Thank you soooo much, I've been looking for it for almost 2 weeks!
Bad rock! Bad, bad rock!

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 12-12-2007 by elevatedone]

top topics

join