It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cars for X-mas?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Well im sitting here at my desk watching T.V. and another Christmas advert came on. It was one of those expensive car adverts, who the heck would realy spend $40,000+ on a gift? Don't get me wrong I love giving, but a new car is a little much. Well my BTS buddies have you ever gotten a new car for X-mas? Have you ever given a new car for X-mas?

I don't know if I could even take that large of a gift. I would feel so bad if someone I loved came up to me and was like "Here is a brad new car" . Could you do it? Could you take a new car from someone as a X-mas gift?

[edit on 11-12-2007 by tetsujin420]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I'm looking for something energy efficient. I want a horse and buggy with a big pink bow on it. That would make me happy!
I wonder if the cops would stop me and demand to see my liscence? Would i need Horse and buggy insurance? Would my horse need a good sticker?

Tet, i COULD take large gifts with no problem.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

DG, now thats a gift to ask for! Go buggy gal go!

You wouldn't feel bad if someone handed you the keys to a brad new Benz?! Well I spose most would take the benz....

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Tet, i would take it so long as there are

"no strings attached"

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 06:31 AM
link   
If someone were to buy me a car..which is a joke as I do not drive..I would demand they return it and donate the money to charity.
But here Tets..just cause you are so cool...

You know..on second thought...there is a car I wouldn't mind...

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

AD now thats what I'm talking about, charity is the way to go! Thank you for the mustang gif!

top topics

join