It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens and The Bible

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I found this site that has some interesting details about how aliens can tie into christianity its interesting take a look.

www.think-aboutit.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Wow. That's out there.

My $.02. "Alien" activity is demonic activity. Visitations are demonic visitations. Etc, etc. It seems to me, and I've read other places what makes sense to me, is that Satan and his minions have tried the whole unbelief things and they're tired of it. Their whole goal is to make people believe in anything other than the the One God and the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

The unbelief tactic brought us the whole Enlightenment and the subsequent movements that have relied on reason, science and technology to "save" us. That was working, so levels of overt demonic activity were lessened. That was a tactic used primarily in the West however, such as in more primative cultures that didn't have science enough to lean on, demonic activity was still very much alive and well. But people in the West are tiring of their spiritually deprived existance and so now we will cling to things. From their we have the rise of New Age spiritualism and, I think, the rise of UFO/Alien contacts and conspiracies.

The whole thing is a distraction plot on a cosmic scale. After a couple of centuries of playing it quiet behind the scenes in the West, the minions of hell are stiring the pot. All of that author's stuff was coming from contactees - the simplest explanation, meaning the one that requires the fewest cosmic participants, is it's demons out taking forms and telling tall tales.

ME

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Ummm, that link is incredibaly wrong, IMO!

I think the author needs to re~examin the Bible and hold back what he/she was told it says.

So then, if there ARE human or animal beings living on other planets, then according to Judeo-Christian thought they would HAVE to have ultimately been descended from Adam and Eve, or from one of the many animal species that Jehovah originally created and placed in the Garden of Eden.

WRONG. God created plants and animals Via the Earth through evolution!

Gen 1:11 And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, [and] the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed [is] in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.

Gen 1:12 And the earth brought forth grass, [and] herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed [was] in itself, after his kind: and God saw that [it was] good.

The EARTH brought forth, and the evolutional part is within itself 'after' its kind.

Gen 1:20 And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl [that] may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. Gen 1:20 And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl [that] may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.

Gen 1:21 And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that [it was] good.

Read this carefully. God created, Earth and Waters brought forth. God must have needed and avenue or way to create. This avenue was the Earth and Waters bring forth Life. And let them mulitply.

Now if God created the grass and fish and birds via the Earth bringing them forth, how do you think man was created? The same way, unless God is an illusionist and uses magic instead of the same ways and means that plants and animals exist. Note in Gen.1 God created(earth brings forth), man male and female.

But does this mean that human beings do NOT exist on other worlds? No, it simply means that IF THEY DO exist, then they would ultimately have descended from Adam-Eve

Adam existed before the Garden as well as many others male and female. Adam was taken and formed and placed in the garden . . . And then Eve was made from Adam, err cloned.

Two words jump out. Formed and Made. Were they not created? Not according to scripture. Furthermore after the fall, Adam and Eve were sent back to the land that Adam was taken. Not sent back to the land in which he was created.

Then you get to Cain. When Cain was banished from Eden he was worried that someone would harm him. Who? Obviously Adam, Eve and Cain were not alone. Cain was sent to the land of Nod and met his wife? And then had a child, Enoch, and then built a city?

So, you see, the means of creation was evolution and the Earth bringing forth.

Adam and Eve were not the first.

Go ahead, ask me about the Garden. This is where the aliens come in.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ME
Go ahead, ask me about the Garden. This is where the aliens come in.

Yes, tell me where the aliens come in. You make some very good points

ME

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
First of all you must look at when the Garden took place.

The Church claims 6000 years ago. I claim 10-20,000 years ago. The descendents from Adam to Jesus gives us a clue but since the genealogies are missing important characters it has to be a broader measurement of time span and not an exact. ie. So and so begot so and so did not always relate to the direct parents, but often to grandparents or great grandparents.

Regardless, humans have been on this planet for well over 6,000 years and even 20,000 years. So the claim of Adam and Eve being the first humans is seriously flawed.

Are you with me so far?

ME

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I forgot to mention the God and LORD God thing . . .

God = 'elohiym wich means . . .
1) (plural)

a) rulers, judges

b) divine ones

c) angels

d) gods

LORD =Y@hovah wich means . . .

"the existing One" The name of the existing.

"Let US, create man male and female in OUR image".

Hmmm, sumtin' fishy goin' on here.

Anywho, keep the LORD thing in mind when reading what I have to say.

THE GARDEN:

Garden= gan which actually means . . .

Enclosure.

The Garden OF Eden was an enclosure in a pre known land called Eden. The LORD God planted, which the word used also means fasten, fix, establish.

What did the LORD God need a Garden for? If the Earth had already brought forth everything millions of years ago, what was this garden for 6-20,000 years ago?

Simple. It was just as it says. An enclosure in the Land of Eden on the east side. Why? Well lets see. The LORD God then placed Adam who he had formed in the Garden and then proceeded to put Adam in an induced coma "Deep Sleep" and took a rib (side cell) and 'made' Eve.

But was not man 'created' male and female previously? YES.
So who are Adam and Eve? . . .Darwins missing link

BRB, more coffee needed, and mine is still at the store.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   
hmm, thats very interesting i'm gonna have to look into that more

ME

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I have to put in another hard drive, so I will be back later tonight.

In short I believe that the Garden of Eden was a controlled enviornment where celstial beings interveined in human destination makeing us their creation. If Eve is the mother of all humans, then who was Adams mother? Eve may very well be the mother of humans after the Garden, but ther is to much evidence that humans have existed weeeeellll before this event.

Sumtin' to think about . . .

In the Garden the LORD God was seen and heard, and asked question not to mention performed surgery and cloned a human. The Lord God thru-oout the Bible was face to face with man and seen going to and from the heavens in charriots of fire and clouds as well as the angels.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   
what i'd like to know is why god and angels appeared to so many people back then but now its a rare occasion

ME

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
So would I!!!

From what I gather, it is just as Jesus said. Although there are still watchers, Jesus said sumtin' about . . .

In my Fathers house, there are many mansions. Or sumtin' like that. Then he said, I have to go and prepare a place, and I will return and then you can be with me.

Now, where is his fathers house? Does his house have mansions inside?

Nah, space or heaven is the house. Maybe it is even a certain part of space. Mansions? Dwellings and abodes. That is what the greek word for mansion means. And to me that would mean planets.

So in my theory, they LEFT! And they will be back. Jesus had to return to wherever, and prepare a place. Jesus also states that when he comes back, he will be back with and army.

Hmmmm . . .

Anywho, when you think about this or look up the passages to Jesus having to prepare a place and the mansions and all, they were right before he was crucified, think about the fact that he was PHYSICAL in his accension and he left this planet to prepare another physical place and he will bring back an army of physical beings.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   

...or I can show you my homework.

Yes, please continue...

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I am a contactee/abductee/genetic experiment. The ETs I communicate with are Greys...not "robots", but actual, thinking Greys. Their leader calls God "The Prime Mover of the Universe".
I think that the Bible did NOT tell the people of old anything in detail about aliens. Today, we would call it a "Need to Know" basis. In those days, humans did not NEED TO KNOW about aliens as we talk about them today. They were not in the Space Age, so that topic was not fully addressed. The people of old called ships "clouds", or some other word, because they had no words for rockets. They had no frame of reference for what they were seeing.
A toddler learns about not touching a stove, or not talking to strangers, with a firm "NO! Don't do it!" with no explanation. When the child is OLDER, THEN he gets the details of WHY not to do it.
NOW, we are able to grasp the meaning of ETs and spaceships....and the universe itself. NOW God allows us to know more about these things.
Who are WE to say who or what God can or cannot make....and WHEN He can do it?

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Your an Alien?

Actualy thier are numerous references to " Alein " beings, from Australia, to India, all the way to Alaska dating back to almost primitive man. Thier are numerious threads on ATS regarding this matter.

Did not need to know about aliens Imzadi, If you were to do a quike search on the Dogon tribe, you would realize that Aleins seemed more than content to make thier prescence aware.

Deep

new topics

top topics

join