It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Victim: Gang-Rape Cover-Up by U.S., Halliburton/KBR

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Victim: Gang-Rape Cover-Up by U.S., Halliburton/KBR

abcnews.go.com

A woman working in Iraq says she was gang-raped and held prisoner in a shipping container. There was no investigation, and the rape kit was "lost." Worst of all, Haliburton won't give her a trial and is instead trying to force arbitration.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
digg.com
www.truthnews.us

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Pray & fight for that poor lady (and victims like her), who have been physically & emotionally harmed. So many people are being punished for threatening to expose crimes against humanity & other beings.

abcnews.go.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ahuman

This is incredible. What kinds of laws/human/citzens' rights have we suspended or are willing to ignore that would allow this chain of events to happen to an innocent American citizen? Why can the US government bring cases of financial malfeasance against corporations in Iraq for overcharging, but not pursue an intentional, violent crime committed by multiple people against this woman, perhaps acting on behalf of, and at least covered up by people representing corporate interests?

Haliburton says that her contract won't allow anything but arbitration? As I understand it, you cannot sign away your right to sue.

How did this happen two years ago and not become any kind of widespread scandal?

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Sorry you got scooped yesterday

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by lifestudent

I don't know for sure why all of that happened, but I believe that many people, who diligently try to take the majority of this world's oil, gold, and guns make the rules of this world, and their victims are expected to follow them or face death or destruction.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

I see what you mean. I apologize to the admins & moderators if it bothers any of you that I reposted this buried article so soon after it was originally posted on this website. I believe more people would benefit from finding out more about it.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Thread already exists here

Please contribute to the preceding thread.

Closing this one.

top topics

join