It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kennedy's whole family murdered?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I usually don't start threads like these but I guess that's my first one. Recently, having read on wikipedia, and I wonder, why was his whole family murdered for? Was it really necessary to murder them? Check this out.

The Kennedy family has had a long history of tragic, untimely deaths. Most famously, President John F. Kennedy was assassinated in 1963. Previously, his older brother Joseph P. Kennedy, Jr. was killed (in a plane explosion) on a special mission toward occupied Europe in World War II. His brother, Robert F. Kennedy, was assassinated in 1968, while campaigning for the Democratic nomination for the presidency.

Prior to that, the late president's sister Kathleen was killed in a plane crash. Later, in the 1980s and 1990s, 2 of Robert Kennedy's 11 children, Michael Kennedy and David Kennedy, as well as JFK's only surviving son, John F. Kennedy Jr., would each die at relatively young ages.

I don't understand.
Was his whole family murdered?

[edit on 11-12-2007 by TheoOne]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I don't see how you can ascertain that the 'Kennedy Family' was murdered.

I see JFK, and Robert Kennedy... that's it.

Do you have some undisclosed information waiting in the 'wings'

Don't hold back, show us your hand

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Grailkeeper

Yes, it is a stretch to say the "whole family" was murdered. However, that is a lot of death for just one family. Personally, no one in my family has met an untimely death. All have been from natural causes. I can't think of anyone I know that has had more than 1 or 2 family members die from something other than natural causes.

It is interesting to look at.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I think the Kennedy's became new guests at an old party. I think they have stood at the threshold of what most people see as reality, and the way things really are. I think they didn't like what they saw.

It's not just the deaths themselves either, it's the mysteries surrounding them.

Take Joe Jr. for example. He didn't just die in an airplane explosion. He died while on a top-secret mission using secret technology during WWII. His father had been ambassador to London but got kicked out for being a Nazi sympathyzer.

And what's with airplanes anyway? Is there anyone who knows anyone who has lost family members in air disasters on seperate ocassions?

And then how about a little sidebar. How about the whole Martha Moxley murder case? There's a Kennedy doing life for a murder he didn't commit.

Then there's the whole list of weird coincidences between Lincoln and Kennedy.

Whole lotta weirdness there. It's almost like they're the pawns in some battle between wicked wizards or something.

You couldn't make this stuff up. "Days of Our Lives" ain't got doo-doo on the Kennedy story. If it looks this weird on the outside, imagine how weird the truth must be.

top topics

join