Carlie Brucia's body has been found.

page: 1

join

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Udate: The 14 year old kidnapee Carlie Brucia's body has been found.

I was utterly disgusted after reading the news.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I hope the bastard experiences the worst that prison can offer for a few years, then is put to death.

I feel so sorry for the family. It would affect every single second of your life. I could not go on if somebody did this to my son.

Bastard.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   

"We have fulfilled another portion of our obligation. We have found Carlie and the person responsible for her murder," said Sheriff's Capt. Jeff Bell. "We now stand ready to complete our obligation and assure you that he will pay the ultimate price for what he did to her."

And what exactly should that price be? Rehabilitation? Understanding? Help?
I say Fawk him, cut his head off.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
......I know I hope that bastard gets the lethal injection! She was such a sweet young girl with her whole life ahead of her..then comes along some jerkoff who wants to cop-a-feel on an innocent 14 year old.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
....whoops my bad she's actually 11. That's even worse!

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
What do we do with animals like this???

He might blame drug addiction, a bad childhood, mental instability. People might say he needs 'professional' help.

Well, how about this guy in a locked room, strapped down, and let the parents of that poor little girl he murdered go to town on him with some plastic butterknives.

Against all we stand for in the American justice system, but let the punishment fit the crime.

top topics

join