It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens: The Good And Evil Debate

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

hi there,

Well, 9/11 is a whole other thread....

True. And I agree with you about the parallels in regeards to instilling fear into a population. I just think the UFO problem is bigger than anything the gov't could pull off. If abduction was a recent phenomenon, I think it would be slightly more believable too. Just too many pieces which don't fit.

They may not even need to use a real craft. I think there have been tremendous advances in covert Mind Control research, and it's possible that the whole terrifying abduction sequence could be falsely implanted into a person's memory using combinations of drugs, trauma, hypnosis, classified tech etc.

Without the craft also seems impossible, perhaps more so even. You would have to have secret US gov't agents in every country/culture engaged in kidnapping, drugging, and implanting false memories into people on a regular basis. There's just no way to do it, on that kind of scale, without getting caught. If you think other countries are already suspicious of a US hegemony, that would completely ruin our standing in the world.

But my main argument would be keeping a project of that magnititude secret. You would have to have so many people on the inside. Also, kidnapping isn't a secretive project by nature, especially the same person repeatedly. There's just no way it's possible without the cooperation (and help) of every gov't around the world.

I just don't see what they would hope to accomplish by doing such a thing. Also, MANY people on Earth would consider that a direct assault on our sovereignty, an Invasion, and would get genocidal on the Hybrids in no time I'm sure.

I'm merely hypothesizing. I would say that perhaps our advances have caused them to pursue some sort of action? I'm not sure they want to "take over" so much as maybe just be a part of us.

I agree with you on people's reactions and thus perhaps their reasons for developing social bondings. Developing very personal bonds. According to researchers every abductee who reproduces will have children who are also abductees. If this is true then every human at some point will be a contactee. Perhaps this is the only way to invade an intelligent species like human beings... very gradually over many many generations. Just a thought?

If they can't even reproduce with each other when their DNA is an exact match, HOW would it help them to try and introduce Humans into the equation and cross-breed with us? Why can't they simply repair and upgrade their own DNA, using advanced Genetic Engineering techniques?

Again, I don't suscribe to the idea of contact solely for the purpose of Genetic Engineering... for the same reasons you say.

And btw, here's another possibility mentioned by jritzmann which I found quite intriguing...

here's a random scary thought: what if there are ETs here, but also some other quantum presence masquerading as it as well? who knows?

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
"aliens" are defiantly evil. I have not heard of one interaction where a being was remotely friendly. The greys are soulless golems, void of any emotion. They are not natural creatures at all. Anything that abducts somebody else and "experiments" on them without their consent will never, ever, have my respect. The idea that they would get a women pregnant then take her baby away absolutely disgusts me. The theory that they are cross breading with us because they "evolved" to a state where they can't have babies is preposterous, i mean seriously, think about that for a second.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Meatclown

So, you expect them to allow a woman to carry a creature around with her in a world that kills and destroys any and everything is doesn't understand,eh? WOW,
well, your opinion is what it is.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by igor_ats

G-D hides the existence of other creatures They have made elsewhere other than earth to us ?--------------no---------those that trumpet to us that they are G-Ds church/representives to mankind might not tell us all the truth but G-D does not hide the truth to us in Their book.when i read revelation 5:3 i see it says no "man" in heaven could open a special book and verse 6 i read about "beasts" in heaven and verse 13 i read about "creatures" in heaven-------------but from reading G-Ds book end to end i believe that these other creatures in the heavens are under G-Ds control so i dont think we have to fear them hurting us------------but there again i also believe there are fallen angels that are restricted to the vicinty of the earth that can hurt you if you willingly get involved with them----------dont do it!

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
reply to post by Meatclown

So, you expect them to allow a woman to carry a creature around with her in a world that kills and destroys any and everything is doesn't understand,eh? WOW,
well, your opinion is what it is.

I wouldn't expect them to rape her in the first place. But if they did, then that baby belongs to her and it is her choice what to do with it.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by yahn goodey

Well, what some don't understand is that there are spiritual cosmic laws that prohibit them from harming us even if that were their intention, which I don't believe it is..

[edit on 12-12-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scramjet76

Without the craft also seems impossible, perhaps more so even. You would have to have secret US gov't agents in every country/culture engaged in kidnapping, drugging, and implanting false memories into people on a regular basis. There's just no way to do it, on that kind of scale, without getting caught. If you think other countries are already suspicious of a US hegemony, that would completely ruin our standing in the world.

There are already well-organized and large-scale kidnapping/pedophilia rings etc. So to me it's not that much of a stretch that there could be a large and organized effort to stage these Abductions and plant the seeds of "Evil Alien" hysteria in the consciousness of the public.

Now obviously the people involved in it aren't going to be ordinary military or intelligence agents, but thugs, mercenaries, Satanists and occultists etc; people who are willing to do anything for money/power.

Also, I think the "Shadow Government" so to speak is a trans-national or international group, not limited solely to the US....

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meatclown
"aliens" are defiantly evil. I have not heard of one interaction where a being was remotely friendly.

Are you serious??

There are thousands of people who claim to have had Contact with benevolent beings.

Check www.exopolitics.org

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Of course Meatclown of "reptilian youtube video" fame would say that "aliens are definetely evil".

But most who come here and think about this would consider that life, the universe and everything is not only one single colour, but many different and diverse beings.

A more interesting discussion might be "who are the benevolent ones and who arent? And HOW CAN WE TELL?"

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
the answer is very simple as to why they abduct humans and do tests on them!!

they are so desperate now they are searching every oriface in the hope of finding a "good" gene!!!

its gonna take along time!

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Of course Meatclown of "reptilian youtube video" fame would say that "aliens are definetely evil".

Yeah, isn't he the one who tried to insinuate that Shirley Maclaine was a "reptilian?"

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Poor humans have been conditioned to think of those ominous greys when someone says "alien". Now they are conditioning us to think "reptilian" when someone says alien.

I will condition myself to think of a angelic blonde or brunette beauty when someone says "ET".

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Skyfloating, You nailed it exactly!!!

When most people think of extraterrestrials they think of "aliens", the ugly little Greys who abduct and torture people and carve up cows.

They DON'T think of, say, a stunningly beautiful woman from Andromeda or Lyra or Pleides.

I think it's quite possible that these conditioned thoughts and responses have been programmed into us very deliberately....

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Now obviously the people involved in it aren't going to be ordinary military or intelligence agents, but thugs, mercenaries, Satanists and occultists etc; people who are willing to do anything for money/power.

Well if you aren't going to involve the military, FBI, law enforcement agencies etc then it just wouldn't work. A large Russian run pedophile ring is one thing. Kidnapping grown men and women from all over the world is something completely different..

I don't see any evidence of a "shadow gov't." I see many different gov'ts all over the world with differing agendas, trying to cooperate on some levels.

I feel most countries are baffled by UFOs/Abductions. They want to talk about it and are waiting for the big players like USA and Russia to open up. The only conspiracy I see is their silence... they don't want to come forward and admit they are as clueless as the rest of us.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Conditioned knee-jerk responses, yes. Say "alien" and the first thing that comes to their minds are obnoxious creeps.

Yet another method to keep people in a state of fear rather than empower them with the breathtaking and intense beauty of the universe.

[edit on 12-12-2007 by Skyfloating]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr

"aliens" are defiantly evil. I have not heard of one interaction where a being was remotely friendly.

Are you serious??

There are thousands of people who claim to have had Contact with benevolent beings.

Check www.exopolitics.org

I'm talking about greys and reptilians not "plaedians" or "nordics" or other such disinformation nonsense.

edit: exopolitics? You're joking right? spare me the new-age propaganda.

[edit on 12-12-2007 by Meatclown]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Hey look I am Catholic and I completely disagree with what you said and your reasoning behind it.

Christians do not believe that aliens are evil, point it out to me where in doctrine or the Bible it says that. I for one DO believe in other life, I mean it's pretty obvious to any intelligent person that there is so much space in the universe for other life to exist.

But do not suddenly assume from other people's posts that EVERY Christian believes that aliens are these evil beings, it's just ridiculous to think that.

Do you agree?

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I'm talking about greys and reptilians not "plaedians" or "nordics" or other such disinformation nonsense.

So all the "Good" races are Disinformation, but all the "Evil" aliens are real? LOL! What a miserable reality to be in!

exopolitics? You're joking right?

Oh no, it's very serious.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
"good and evil" doesn't exist imo, we are survivalist machines trying to perpetuate our genes. don't be propagated by hollywood and harry potter (edit: and definitely some religions).

so fundamentally i see this discussion as flawed.

edit:
i would also just like to add that morality (good) and selfishness (evil) without doubt do exist in humans and have played their part in ensuring our survival throughout evolutionary history. however i see this far from being the "good vs evil" idealistic ideology? being discussed in this thread.

[edit on 12/12/07 by cheeser]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by cheeser
"good and evil" doesn't exist imo, we are survivalist machines just trying to perpetuate our genes. don't be propagated by hollywood and harry potter.

so fundamentally i see this discussion as flawed.

that was deep.

[mod edit] that was a one line post.

One Line Post

[edit on 12-12-2007 by elevatedone]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join