It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens: The Good And Evil Debate

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

According to people like Carol Rosin and Steven Greer, the idea is to terrorize people and keep them afraid of the Evil Aliens so that they will turn to the Military-Industrial Complex for security and protection, support weaponizing Space and eventual "Star Wars" etc.

So the aliens abduct people to benefit the human industrial military complex and "the powers that be?" Why would the aliens do that? Unless their aim is to provoke us into attacking another alien race (one they don't like). Oops, except that doesn't make sense either (again because of their technology). Honestly, I've never read any of Greer's books and I'm not really inclined to. Maybe this is why...

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

The idea is that it's not "Aliens" performing the terrifying Abductions, but human MIC operatives. Using all manner of Mind Control techniques - drugs, hypnosis, classified technologies etc.

Plant the seed of Fear in people's minds, and they then turn to the MIC for security and protection. And support them spending Trillions on black projects and space-based weapon systems.

And then at some point the MIC takes it to the next level by staging an "Evil Alien Attack" ala "Independence Day", in order to unite the world around the "Star Wars" programs.

Again, this is all according to Dr. Werner von Braun, Dr. Carol Rosin (von Braun's spokeswoman in the last years of his life), and Steve Greer.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Yes I knew that's what you meant.
And to be honest I'm inclined to believe the DNA harvesting before that.

Honestly, I don't think either is true. What I think is true is perhaps something like Jacobs believes.. Alien hybrid program and some infiltration of our society. By infiltration I don't believe in the "they'll body snatch our world leaders" sorta theory. So I would view the hybrid theory more along the lines of aliens buiding another species along side ours as some sort of initial step to contact.

The other theory I would postulate would be perhaps something along the lines of the movie the Matrix. We are in a big videogame. The alien(s) is basically playing the game and therefore manipulating us on a grand scale.
Everything can be explained in this way.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

Honestly, all three theories are outlandish and unbelievable. I just find the Rosin/Greer theory the least unbelievable of them all

Basically because the MIC/PTB have a proven track record of false-flag terror operations and psych-warfare operations.

Do you not see the parallels?

9/11 -> "Evil Muslims" -> War On Terror -> Afghanistan/Iraq wars
Abductions -> "Evil Aliens" -> Evil Alien Attack -> War On Aliens

The "harvesting DNA" theory makes no sense, as they could get much more DNA much more quickly by say, raiding a blood bank, than actually dragging humans aboard their ships one by one.

Slowly but surely creating a Hybrid race to take over the world with? What would be the point? Why not just wipe out 99.9999% of our population with a virus or bio-weapon of some sort and go from there? And what does our planet have that they can't get elsewhere in the galaxy? Water? Gold?

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to

The mainstream Christian perspective on this issue is that if alien are existant at all, they are "evil." While I vehemently disagree with them on this issue, they, like all persons, are entitled to their opinions.

post by SpeakerofTruth

Uh, where did you get this? Please provide your references. This is bs. thank you.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scramjet76

You got that right. Being Christian doesn't make them arrogant so much as being a man does.

True...

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 12-12-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by g3justin
reply to

The mainstream Christian perspective on this issue is that if alien are existant at all, they are "evil." While I vehemently disagree with them on this issue, they, like all persons, are entitled to their opinions.

post by SpeakerofTruth

Uh, where did you get this? Please provide your references. This is bs. thank you.

Mainly personal experience, but there is no lack of evidence of this on the net either...
Here are a few sources...Check it out,man!!!

[

Khouse

Uh,yeah

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Then how did we become so technoligically advanced in the last 100 or so years?

What happened to *quicken* reality in such a shocking and abrubt manner as to change the world as we knew it and as history has depicted as somewhat primative with advancements along the way?

What prompted the expansion of the knowledge and harnessing of energy?

This is a question that I can only perceive as having some kind of outside influence and when I think of outside influence that can change the state of affairs so drastically to be from a source outside of the realm of that which was previously perceivable and knowable.

It seems so much came in the late 1800's. Why?

Even though I don't claim any particular religon I am frequently finding myself referring to biblical beliefs that incorporate into my beliefs to some degree. If as said biblically that Satan is the Prince of the Air, and also another belief system of astrology says that we have entered the age of Aquarius which is an air sign and not a water sign, it seems that major emphasis is placed on Air travel, as in the 2000 years of the piscian age was based on ship travel and water energy.

Something is predictabally amiss.

Good thread, Speaker

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways

What happened to *quicken* reality in such a shocking and abrubt manner as to change the world as we knew it and as history has depicted as somewhat primative with advancements along the way?

I don't quite understand what you're getting at here.

Aliens infiltrated us and sped up our technological progress?

Or we've been reverse-engineering alien technology?

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr

Originally posted by interestedalways

I don't quite understand what you're getting at here.

Aliens infiltrated us and sped up our technological progress?

Or we've been reverse-engineering alien technology?

I'm really not sure what I am getting at. I am exploring ideas and similarities. I suppose it is easy to equate immediate advancement with outside influence, just what that influence is remains to be known.

Reverse engineering? Well I would think we would have to know how to do something before we would know how to reverse something.

But who knows who is incarnated and why?

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Well, the whole issue of technology and whether there is alien influence in regards to it is a topic in and of itself..

I personally believe that given that humanity doesn't seem to be anymore "Awake" today than they were 150 years ago, something other than "ingenuity" is progressing humanity technologically. Now, whether that something is alien or not, I wouldn't venture to guess.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

I dont think that they're good or evil in their intentions, they just try to progress their race through research. I think they treat us like we would treat cavemen, more uncaring than evil. I tend to think that they are so intellectually developed that they have lost most or all of their emotional capacity. I mean, any advanced race looking in from the outside would be aware of how many people suffer everyday at the hands of a few select elitist bastards. If they cared at all it seems like they would intervene and try and help us advance in our social, civil, and monetary structures so that we could all work better together as a race instead of the powerful feeding off of the poor.

But who knows? There are accounts of ETs trying to educate and enlighten people. Maybe there are liberal-hippy Greys looking out for us?

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Icon_xof

Well, I can somewhat understand what you mean.

However, in a world which fears and generally kills anything it deems as being different, if these beings wanted to help, how would you suggest they go about doing it. They certainly couldn't, given the nature of their appearance and tendencies, just come out and make themselves known to a world that has always been degrading to anything deemed different.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Good point, I guess it would be like trying to teach a caveman dinner etiquette, he'd probably get frustrated and attack you

Maybe we're just not yet capable as a race to accept their help. Hopefully whatever happens in 2012 (if anything) will help prepare us for some kind of ET enlightenment.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Icon_xof

Maybe we're just not yet capable as a race to accept their help. Hopefully whatever happens in 2012 (if anything) will help prepare us for some kind of ET enlightenment.

Well, that is almost a whole other thread right there.

I suspect, if anything happens in 2012, it will be something uplifting. That is just my whole take on it. I personally think that there is going to be somthing to happen between now and 2012 which will cause a spiritual shift of sorts...

Maybe this "shift" will make the matter a little easier for civilizations that may actually be benevolent towards humanity.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Do you not see the parallels?

9/11 -> "Evil Muslims" -> War On Terror -> Afghanistan/Iraq wars
Abductions -> "Evil Aliens" -> Evil Alien Attack -> War On Aliens

Yes I see. Honestly, I think we got caught with our pants down on 911. We went after the Taliban because they were shielding Osama. We went into Iraq because now was the right time (from a strategical sense). Look at a world oil map. It's all in Iran-Iraq-SA... we are trying to make sure 2 of those 3 countries are cool with us. Plus then we can easily spy on Iran.

Now, as you can see, we have our hands full with those two countries. Abducting people from all over the world with some exotic piece of technology would prove so insanely difficult. There's literally no way they could do it. And that's a no-way-jose EVEN WITH the assumption they have several exotic crafts. The leading mainstream phycisists tell us it's just not possible at this point (to make such crafts).

Plus your talking about a super exotic experimental craft flying all over the world and never crashing. All it would have to do is go down once and peole would see it had military personnel in it.

Now that said, it's possible the military has abducted "some" people in order to spread disinfo.

The "harvesting DNA" theory makes no sense, as they could get much more DNA much more quickly by say, raiding a blood bank, than actually dragging humans aboard their ships one by one.

It's not about harvesting DNA.. I don't buy that either. It's (in theory)about building an emotional bridge into our society. On average I'd say people have strong emotional ties to individuals they've had sex with.. even more so if you reproduce with that individual. And if you did it with an alien I'm sure that would really take the cake.

As for them taking over the world I wouldn't buy into that too much either. At least not in any forceful sort of way. Seems like they are just interacting with us. I've heard stories of abductees teaching aliens things. I've heard of abductee children playing with hybrid children. I've heard many stories of adult human - adult hybrid mating. That's a lot of different kinds of interaction.

Also, as you point out, if they are so superior why don't they take over the planet? The only answer we're left with is either they don't exist or they don't want the planet. If you except that they exist, then you can surmise they must "live" in an entirely different manner (than we are accustomed to).. which makes sense because they are "advacned aliens" right?

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 04:12 AM
link   
If an alien wanted to mate with me, first I'd do it. Then I'd tell it that on Earth we have a special mating ritual. Then I'd blast all over its face and rub it in. Personally I'm not sure I believe in aliens at all. I'll believe it when I see it. I'm just waiting here for some Christian to come in and declare that the anitchrist is going to be an alien.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scramjet76
Yes I see. Honestly, I think we got caught with our pants down on 911.

Well, 9/11 is a whole other thread....

I don't know; in the past six years SO much evidence has come out that the Bush Administration is lying about 9/11 that I can't see how anyone who has researched it could still believe the official story. (Some of the "hijackers" are actually still alive? Building 7 collapsed without even being struck by a plane? etc etc)

Abducting people from all over the world with some exotic piece of technology would prove so insanely difficult. There's literally no way they could do it. And that's a no-way-jose EVEN WITH the assumption they have several exotic crafts. The leading mainstream phycisists tell us it's just not possible at this point (to make such crafts).

They may not even need to use a real craft. I think there have been tremendous advances in covert Mind Control research, and it's possible that the whole terrifying abduction sequence could be falsely implanted into a person's memory using combinations of drugs, trauma, hypnosis, classified tech etc.

It's (in theory)about building an emotional bridge into our society. On average I'd say people have strong emotional ties to individuals they've had sex with.. even more so if you reproduce with that individual. And if you did it with an alien I'm sure that would really take the cake.

Wanting to develop social/emotional/diplomatic bonds with us is one thing - but actually breeding a Hybrid race on a large scale, and eventually introducing and integrating that race with us on Earth?

I just don't see what they would hope to accomplish by doing such a thing. Also, MANY people on Earth would consider that a direct assault on our sovereignty, an Invasion, and would get genocidal on the Hybrids in no time I'm sure.

This whole theory where the Greys experienced some sort of catastrophe that not only made their world uninhabitable, but also mutated and altered their DNA to the point where they can no longer reproduce, I just don't see it.

If they can't even reproduce with each other when their DNA is an exact match, HOW would it help them to try and introduce Humans into the equation and cross-breed with us? Why can't they simply repair and upgrade their own DNA, using advanced Genetic Engineering techniques?

[edit on 12-12-2007 by MrdDstrbr]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merle8
I'm just waiting here for some Christian to come in and declare that the anitchrist is going to be an alien.

There are some on this board who are proponents of such propaganda, yes...

Of course, we know that most mainstream "Christians" abhor anything that is different. So, I suppose one shouldn't be surprised.

[edit on 12-12-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
aliens: good or evil

i guess that is dependent on what exactly is defined as "good" and "evil".

obviously, we have our own perceptions good and evil. but what about the "aliens".

Alien can be a loose sleeve term, being, to us creatures from another planet from ours are "aliens" whereas we are probably considered "aliens" to those who come from elsewhere to our planet. And looking between "good" and "evil" our concept of this might be totally and completely different than theirs.

Most people see the abduction process as an act of evil and torture from the operations that they perform. This isn't necessarily an act of evil, as stated previous times before that they are studying out anatomy, what makes us tick. The way they perform them is just the method they have found to most effective and thus continue to use it. What isn't mentioned a lot is there are testimonies from people who have claimed there was always one of the "aliens" by their side trying to calm them down and trying to tell them their going to be just fine. And in the end, the only thing these people remember on a vague note is parts of being on the ship and the operations. Beyond that, its more of just a block of lost time they cant figure out what went on between the two points of time.

IMHO, sure they may be "evil" aliens in a sense that we think their evil and they think their evil. And the same goes for good, but generally speaking by our humanoid terms of "good" and "evil" I think aliens are more so curious about us and our civilization and are more or less on a neutral position, neither good nor evil.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join