It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Seen From Six States And Two Countries

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   

UFO Seen From Six States And Two Countries

www.nuforc.org

We do not know, yet, what the object was, but from our experience with similar reports over past years, our suspicion is that the object may be a spent rocket, which was "parked" in high orbit, and from which the excess fuel was released from its fuel tanks.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   
It is kinda weird that the shuttle was supposed to go up and didnt and now this...Shows up...Just strange I kinda think Richard Hoagland is right about 2 space programs.....I just heard this on Coast and figured it would draw interest....Maybe interesting to see if anyone on this site seen it aswell...Would love to read the stories aswell....

www.nuforc.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   
There was mentioned in a news article concerning the delays holding up the launch of Atlantis, a conflict on Monday (today) with a military launch scheduled to take place from Canaveral.

Perhaps a connection?

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I have no idea what it is there was mention it could be ours...But the size of it is pretty amazing and the amount of time it was air bourne was pretty kool aswell..Atleast from the sound of it unfotunately my state was not mentioned and I know I didnt see it for myself
Of course I have a pretty regular life I do not see things that are like this not my luck....

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   
It was a classified NRO satellite launch. NROL-24 launched from Florida this evening.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   
When China destroyed their own satellite with a rocket they created space pollution like they are doing to their own air and land. This instant landfill they created in space more then likely took out another satellite or it's pieces of their own satellite. A bolt or screw flying at 25,000 mph might as well be a refrigerator.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Space was polluted LONG before China destroyed their satellite. The Soviets and Americans have left THOUSANDS of bits of debris up there over the years.

top topics

join