It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Astrological Sign May Not Be What You Think It Is

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
what a waste of time alot of people already no about this and im still a cancer if u go by both ways

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by deadred

You can look up any astrology calculation and see its very obvious that the calculations are not correct.

Im sorry....but 80% of the time, they are not. The moon, sun, and planets locations are more often then not wrongly given using astrology.

I can give you many examples if you like.

Do you observe Ophiuchus as a birth sign? Do you calculate that Scorpio is only a true sign for about 7 days? If the moon or planets are in Ophiuchus, do you calculate that? Do you calculate for the fact that each sign does not have the same equal days?

Like today...astrology says that the Sun is rising in Taurus....but this is not so. What do you have to say about that?

Even if you are using a sidereal zodiac, it is still not accurate.

I checked an astrology site that said Venus will enter Gemini on the 24....this is also not true.

Can you not see my point here?

If you totally use astronomy for your charts, you are the first astrologist I have met that does this. For the charts....are forever changing and many dont want to fool with the changes. I met a girl that said she used the same thing you do and then calculate it into the future, but her's were wrong as well.

Im not saying yours are wrong...that is why I asked the specific questions I did to see how you do your charts.

Could you tell me where the sun is today, in your charting? Can you tell me the day the sun will change signs? Can you tell me where the moon is today, with your charts? Do you use a equally divided zodiac for the signs or do you recognize the fact that they all are not in each sign equally?

Thanks for your feedback...
LV

[edit on 24-4-2010 by LeoVirgo]

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join