It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next election

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Who will you vote for president?

I know some people will not want to answer this question but I really dont know why people dont want others to know who they want to be the president of this country. But I dont care if people know what I think and this is pretty anonomus anyway
Now my vote:
Not Bush

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I might not vote because it won't make a difference but I would vote for Dennis Kucinich. Here's why:

www.rebfile.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmulder
I might not vote because it won't make a difference but I would vote for Dennis Kucinich. Here's why:

www.rebfile.com...

It would be a nice idea that Kucinich received the Democratic nomination, but reality as it is...Kerry will be your man.

Anyway with that said, it still comes down to voting for the lesser of two evils here, Bush or Kerry, one is no better than the other. Either way, you still vote for an evil...

However, if everyone took your attitude and didn't vote, how will we ever make a change? Just a thought, no flame intended...

My vote will go to the candidate that best fits my image of a president.

At this moment, it is none of the above!

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr. Know

Originally posted by mrmulder

www.rebfile.com...

It would be a nice idea that Kucinich received the Democratic nomination, but reality as it is...Kerry will be your man.

Anyway with that said, it still comes down to voting for the lesser of two evils here, Bush or Kerry, one is no better than the other. Either way, you still vote for an evil...

However, if everyone took your attitude and didn't vote, how will we ever make a change? Just a thought, no flame intended...

You're right. He probably wouldn't make a difference even if he tried. The government probably wouldn't let him even if he was elected which I why I vote for none of the above just like you.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Which , if any ,of the Democratic Candidates are also members of the "Skull and Bones"?

....Anyway with that said, it still comes down to voting for the lesser of two evils here, Bush or Kerry, one is no better than the other. Either way, you still vote for an evil...

[Edited on 9-2-2004 by KnotI]

top topics

join