It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We were created by advanced human beings...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Honestly people! I did study this for like 17 years, throughout layers and layers of ancient documents and such. What I came up with was a really good working model, but my model was put to shame when I found all that info can just be handed to you if you're only willing to take it.

Adam and Eve were offworld beings, brought here by aliens for God.

There was a planetary rebelion that had several "alien" type creatures mate with humanity.

It's all right here!

urantiabook.org...

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark_Ace

I don’t know if the author of the tread is really serious about this so called extraterrestrials communication…if so then I have no other solution to put this extraterrestrials’ entity in the same sac as the one that they accused of tempering with human.
Saying this, I like to invite you to really look closely at what the scientist are saying about the DNA. Do your homes work and then you will find with out doubt that the human genome is not an occurrence of random chances but truly something that has in some way been tempered with.
97% of all human DNA is made of non coding genes. Scientist called them “junk” because they have no clue why the hell this 97% of non coding genes where not disregarded and suppress by the process of evolution…in brief, it just doesn’t make any sense that this genes exist if you apply evolution process.
Do you understand the dilemma scientist are facing.
Is more, this only apply to us, human; to all other species the numbers of inactive genes are fare lower. For example only 17% of the DNA is inactive for a creature like flies.
Some thing is very wrong with us, I will not trust any one that claim he came from outer space to save us and tell us the truth…we don’t need any one, we will succeed in knowing where we come from and where we heading.

Kacou.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
if we came from aliens can u show me proof that i can see like a picture that im from a alien

i cant believe in what i cant work with if u no what i mean

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trisch
Yes, that is Cloneaid or whatever they called it. If you had a cloned baby, wouldn't you want it private so nobody bothered you or your child? I don't know anything about the cell division machine, but I stopped following years ago. It's all a little too passionate for me.. I don't need to save people and tell them to pay dues either. But somebody has to pay for the embassy!

i kinda doubt the whole thing bc. honestly yeah i do see why someone would want to keep a cloned baby private but clonaid organized a press report and had a news coverage of the event in Miami for it. i remember it bc i was living in Miami at the time. they called and organized all the news media to come and when they showed up they stated yeah we cloned it but were not showing you. then they did it again like 5 years later but this time they say yeah we cloned 6 babies they are living in isreal but again we are not showing you. so wheres the proof?

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by archangel_josh

How could an advanced race create "all" life on Earth, do you know how many millions of species there are, and how long life has been on Earth, the fact is that theory is scientifically impossible, however the idea that human beings might have been manipulated (as opposed to right-out created) is certainly possible... The fact is that the origins of human beings and life in general is one of those great mysteries to which the answers lie hidden in the past, the definitive answer will always remain a mystery (at least I hope) because a life without mystery and wonder is hardly a life at all...

As much as I want those deep questions answered I also want that mystery to remain, and no scientist in a lab-coat with fantastic claims about evolution, or passionate pastor preaching his heart out, or this Rael guy, are going to convince me to relinquish those questions (least not any time soon)...

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Here is an interesting video about the Raelian movement.I encourage everyone who believes this Rael guy to watch this.Video

This doesn't mean I don't believe E.T.s had a hand in manipulating our DNA somehow.I'm kinda on the fence about it.There are things in the bible that can be interpreted as an alien presence,but who knows?

But anyone claiming to be the messiah or Christ is in serious need of help.IMO.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by crowpruitt

Raelians say there's no soul, but DNA.
Did you ever heard about the Maverick religions?
William Bromeley call’s them this way when he refers to the religions that have deep humanitarian agenda but later got corrupted by power greed of others.
This Realian movement is just one more doctrine splashed in to the face of those people that have lost hope with old religion.
If the claims of Mr. Claude are true, then I for one will never trust entity that have tempered with our DNA.
Same crap different day!

kacou

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join