It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there really a conspiracy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
The Govt., supposedly, assassinated JFK. That was a fairly complex event. Then, they pulled off 9/11. Was it THAT HARD for them to assassinate/discredit/silence Alex Jones, Jim Marrs, David Icke, etc., before they received public attention? Could they NOT have taken down infowars.com and raven1.net BEFORE a quarter of the nation got informed? It just doesn't add up. And finally, WHY, of all books, do high schools have 12th graders read Orwell's 1984?

But, there is Patriot Act, and there IS evidence 9/11 was planned out, but WHY did they NOT silence the conspiracy theorists? Now we're back where we started.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Interestingly enough - not all high school seniors had to read Orwell's "1984".

My class was given Huxley's "Brave New World".

From reading both, I was able to come to the conclusion that there are parts of both books at play in the world today.

Some people just get different things out of them - some read surface level, some take the ideas as metaphorical fact, others take a more personalized and insightful approach that Cliff Notes doesn't even touch on.

As I see it - all that is out there is for a reason. Be it wild tales of reptilian overlords, theories about the Illuminati...whatever.

Books serve a purpose. But they should never become absolute doctrine.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
www.revisionisthistory.org...

read through that, tell me there wasn't a conspiracy.

And, with the advent of the internet and cameras in everyones pocket it becomes MUCH MUCH harder to pull of operations that would require containment and coverup. Theres always a plan in place for every scenario, and i mean EVERY scenario. But they dont always work out the way they want them to, in the case of jfk everything was snatched up by the fbi/ss moments after the shooting.

And its not hard to imagine how simple it must have been for the black ops guys of th old days.

Kill someone like alex jones and you only lend credence to an issue you dont even want to talk about.

[edit on 10-12-2007 by Retikx]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Then how did they pull off 9/11? AND was it too hard to kill infowars.com in its infancy?

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I don't think anything is going on but the usual dodgy governmental exploits.

The secrecy that governements use is exaggerated into conspiracy.

[edit on 13-12-2007 by albie]

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   
the reason they're not stopping " Alex Jones, Jim Marrs, David Icke” is because

1: they’re not a big enough threat to kill off; they can easily be handled as crack pots telling lies.

2: Jfk was in the position to do some actual damage, he could show possible evidence of aliens and such if he wasn’t killed…so bigger threat.

3: Alex Jones, Jim Marrs, David Icke, only have word of mouth….and little real solid fact evidence if any at all…

4: they are not important enough to kill off, if they were killed, it would be suspicious that normal these civilian type people would all be dead.

new topics

top topics

join