It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

disclosure YES please...contact NO thanks

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
..........................here is a list of some alien races.www.thewatcherfiles.com...
Known Types of Aliens and Races................................so if you were gonna contact an alien wich one would you get ?.....i really believe you would have to be crazy (not sane) to attempt something like this. i also believe there are demons involved with some of these E. T."s............. i really dont subscribe to the theory of the space brotherhood......i think that is all B.S..........some people that promote this i think are being misled....www.youtube.com...
YouTube - Contact Has Begun - James Gilliland ECETI ET UFO sightings......................the golden plain of bliss ?.........lmao........i think all these aliens have their own agenda and they might communicate with you to help their cause...it surely wont be any contact because they care about humans.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
reply to post by spacevisitor

.........when you read this i think you will understand that the goverment does not want you to have contact with aliens, and they will twist and change any law they have to......its kinda an oxymoron because if they accused someone of breaking this law it would be proof of E.T.www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
Extra-Terrestrial Exposure Law - Already Passed By Congress

I read it easynow, I see you are right, but I find it absolute ridicules and one big joke because of the yellow line below, and the fact that even the US military hasn’t, and they never wil have the power to protect their civilians against such contacts.

According to Dr. Clifford, whose commanding officers have been assuring the public for the last 39 years that UFO’s are nothing more than hoaxes and delusions to be dismissed with a condescending smile,

“This is really no joke, it’s a very serious matter.” :

Thanks for the list of some alien races.

[edit on 18/12/07 by spacevisitor]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   
There's no hard evidence that there are ANY kind of aliens, let alone 57 varieties, so ignoring that fact during these (albeit entertaining) threads is not doing wonders for our credibility. It would be far more useful to try and get some evidence from the government pointing to their existence before engaging in flights of fancy of whether the first alient to contact us will be called Alan, will like corndogs, and have a penchant for yodelling.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by dave420
There's no hard evidence that there are ANY kind of aliens, let alone 57 varieties, so ignoring that fact during these (albeit entertaining) threads is not doing wonders for our credibility. It would be far more useful to try and get some evidence from the government pointing to their existence before engaging in flights of fancy of whether the first alient to contact us will be called Alan, will like corndogs, and have a penchant for yodelling.

Well dave420,
Reading your answer I assume that you haven’t in any way studied the UFO phenomenon so far.
So, in that case I understand in a way your answer.
However I can recommend you to take the time to read and watch seriously the momentarily available mountain of evidence, but because of the sarcasm in your answer I assume again that you would not accept that as evidence at all.
But correct me if I am wrong.
But when I am correct, and as you said yourself, that the best option is to try and get some evidence from the government, I wish you by doing that, all the luck in the world, and hope also that your patience and perseverance are infinite.

[edit on 18/12/07 by spacevisitor]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by dave420

...........thanks for your reply dave420.......how do you know there is no hard evidence ?..........the reason you cant see the hard evidence is the same reason the goverment will never tell you the truth about this subject. the cold hard facts are; disclosure will only happen if the aliens show themselves in a way that the general public could not deny their existence....................... the only way i see the goverment of the U.S.A. telling you aliens exist would be for some false flag operation; and even then they would not tell you the truth about everything...... so my advice to you is dont be fooled so easily...........

[edit on 18-12-2007 by easynow]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   

hi again Spacevisitor.....thanks again for your input...here is an article i thought you might like....also some very interesting comments at the bottom of the page...

www.danielbrenton.com...
The Meaning of Existence (and all that): The Odd Little Universe of Daniel Brenton » Blog Archive » Sympathy for the (UFO) Devil

[edit on 18-12-2007 by easynow]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   

hi again Spacevisitor.....thanks again for your input...here is an article i thought you might like....also some very interesting comments at the bottom of the page...

Very good read and interesting comments indeed easynow, most of my own opinion is put in there.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
This is actually a really fascinating discussion. As I've read these posts I've asked myself these same questions and have come to the conclusion. If I found myself in the situation of meeting an ET race I'd be a lot more apprehensive than I first thought.

It really would be one of those bite the bullet moments. That said though I'm pretty convinced within myself i would make contact. Whats that quote, can't remember who said it. "There is nothing to fear but fear itself"

The benefits would far outreach the potential risk IMHO, if ET wanted to meet then I'd be there. Physical appearance wouldn't bother me at all.

In less some big slimy thing snuck up on me

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
There might be reams and reams of evidence, but as long as it's not for public consumption its existence is purely academic - it doesn't mean a thing. I shouldn't have to go and get the evidence - if there is hard evidence for aliens (which according to folks in this thread there is), it would be everywhere. I'm looking for actual, stand-up-in-court evidence, not "fuzzy video of something with some lights" or "I was in my garden and I heard something so it must be aliens" anecdotes. Come on, folks - you must realise that anyone approaching the subject of aliens from a scientific standpoint would laugh out loud at the flights of fancy some are taking here. I mean, we're not 13-year-old girls fantasizing about marrying Clark Gable (or whoever they're "into" these days) - if we can't back up every claim that is being made in a discussion, it's pointless. No-one will learn anything apart from the opinions of others, and opinions aren't what "truth seekers" are after.

As for these different races of aliens, the evidence I'd need is the same for different species of animals - biological evidence (for terrestrial animals, DNA, for aliens, whatever they might have). Up until that point, it's all guesswork. If I indulge the various excitable hypotheses floating around here and say, for argument's sake, there ARE all these alien races, without the biological evidence, how do you know they're not pulling a fast one on you? The only way to be sure about what's going on, if anything is going on, is painstaking evidence. I guess it's not that much fun to realise we might never get any evidence in our lifetimes, that we might die out before the truth is known, but hey - that's the world for us. Plenty of scientists have died before their work blossomed into an actual, workable piece of scientific theory.

I hate saying this, because it sounds rude, but this conjecture is just wasting everyone's time and effort. If we didn't all sit around here flapping our gums about what Alien Species #3 thinks about Alien Species #29, we might be able to apply enough pressure on those in charge, who would have the evidence (if it existed) to release it to us. Sitting around here is the easy route to nothing.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave420
I hate saying this, because it sounds rude, but this conjecture is just wasting everyone's time and effort. If we didn't all sit around here flapping our gums about what Alien Species #3 thinks about Alien Species #29, we might be able to apply enough pressure on those in charge, who would have the evidence (if it existed) to release it to us. Sitting around here is the easy route to nothing.

Well, if you hate saying that, why then do you say it?
If you think that you wasting your time and effort here, way doint you flap your gum and your wings and waste no second more of your time on this thread or any other UFO related thread.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argos
This is actually a really fascinating discussion. As I've read these posts I've asked myself these same questions and have come to the conclusion. If I found myself in the situation of meeting an ET race I'd be a lot more apprehensive than I first thought.

It really would be one of those bite the bullet moments. That said though I'm pretty convinced within myself i would make contact. Whats that quote, can't remember who said it. "There is nothing to fear but fear itself"

The benefits would far outreach the potential risk IMHO, if ET wanted to meet then I'd be there. Physical appearance wouldn't bother me at all.

In less some big slimy thing snuck up on me
......................................thanks for your post Argos.......it was Franklin D. Roosevelt in 1933 that said ....." we have nothing to fear but fear itself "...he was trying to change everyones thinking about the depression.......and get the public to have a positive outlook. ......i believe there is something to fear about E.T"s........they dont care about you; imho...........................all of the abduction cases that i have heard about were all very scary to me. i cant think of any that were a good experience. so from my own personal ufo encounter and everything i have learned about over the years about this subject, i have to conclude that they have an agenda and they will only have contact with you if it would help their cause...........i am glad your at least thinking about it a liittle more.....i would be really interested in hearing what you think the " benefits " would be???

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I'm not talking about abduction i was thinking more along the lines of mutual meeting.

And why? Well humans are always looking for different perspectives on things, imagine learning from a perception not reared by this planet and its views, and the technology etc it would be like looking into a possible future. I mean the why is literally limitless IMHO. It would be truly fascinating is why.

Everyone has an agenda be it good or bad and that for me is down to instinct the reasons i would trust this alien race would be the same that i would apply to any human being that is a stranger to me on earth.

Sure if i get it wrong i might get zapped by a ray gun, or may be something inexplicably worse but then the same could happen on earth anyway. If i abducted someones kid for my own ends. That is a form of mind control just as powerful as any alien could perform.

As i said it would be a bite the bullet moment with a decision based on instinct so yeah i might run away. The concept though if the setting felt right is no problem in my view.

If i was abducted then thats a different matter you dont have the choice of contact then and its a totally different question, if there hostile then bad if benevolent with good intentions then they have some explaining or a memory wipe to do.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Argos

...thanks for your reply Argos.

Very good post i have to say, and i do have empathy in your thinking. but i really think its a big gamble because of the unknowns. i have to disagree with you about it being the same as meeting a human stranger. i think it would be like comparing apples to oranges..........

Even if the meeting (contact) was a mutual agreement i really believe most people would chicken out because of the E.T."s appearance

it would be way above a humans mental capabilities and the basic understanding of physics but hey i could be wrong.....so i will let you go first....... lol

[edit on 19-12-2007 by easynow]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   

reply to post by Argos

...thanks for your reply Argos.

Very good post i have to say, and i do have empathy in your thinking. but i really think its a big gamble because of the unknowns. i have to disagree with you about it being the same as meeting a human stranger. i think it would be like comparing apples to oranges..........

Even if the meeting (contact) was a mutual agreement i really believe most people would chicken out because of the E.T."s appearance

it would be way above a humans mental capabilities and the basic understanding of physics but hey i could be wrong.....so i will let you go first....... lol

You see what i dont understand about that is what could a hostile alien do to you (one of these unknowns) that could be worse than anything a human being could do?

I mean on planet earth there are possibilities of being raped (if your male or female) being tortured psychologically and physically, losing a child (i wont go on cause im getting depressed but i could). I cant see any fears coming from these possible "unknowns" of an alien race that could be any worse than a situation i could already get into here on this planet already.

And the same as on this planet you try your best to avoid those situations via instinct. Appearance isn't an issue for me as long as i wasn't perceiving them as hostile and they didn't sneak up on me of course. If i was ready for it then i doubt very much i would freak. You never know but i do doubt i would.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Argos

Hi again Argos.

if an alien had unknown advantages it would be hard to speculate on what could actually happen. the one thing i do know is ...you have no idea what they are capable of... or their intent. so i dont see how anything good could come from that situation. i have said in other posts that i believe, one or more than one alien race may be associated with demons.. that is what i believe .......and i am sure alot of people agree and disagree.

i think most humans are good or have some good in them.......not all..... but most. i think an alien race that was visiting our planet with an agenda of bad intent would make it a situation where you would not want to meet any of them. thats why i say it would be comparing apples to oranges.

i would not be willing to risk my life to find out if they were gonna be nice to me and maybe take me for a ride in their spaceship.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
So, basiclly the OP wants everyone to fear that which we don't understand. That's kind of like saying "If you're not 200% sure that a girl likes you, don't even ask for a date."

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Hey easynow, the thing is you would have to judge the situation for yourself at the time IMO based on surrounding events.

Just say i was invited to go and talk to an alien. That in it self is already a good sign of trust. With their advanced technologies they could if they wanted to abduct me very easily anyway.

Its little tad bits of information like this that would allow me to build up a scenario in my own mind of whether they are hostile or not.

I wouldn't risk my life to go and speak to an alien that i might perceive as hostile but then at the same time if they were interested in me i probably wouldn't have a choice anyway.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
So, basiclly the OP wants everyone to fear that which we don't understand. That's kind of like saying "If you're not 200% sure that a girl likes you, don't even ask for a date."

thanks for the reply SpeakerofTruth

all i am saying is dont throw caution to the wind and get yourself in a situation that you might regret. i think if we could somehow get full disclosure and find out what it is that we are actually dealing with, then it would be safe to communicate with an E.T.

i think anyone trying to communicate on their own is biting off more than they can chew. i think it would have to be done on a professional scale with supervision of some kind. the average joe all alone trying it is crazy to me.

i think if we used your 200% idea....none of us would be here....lol

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Argos

hi again Argos

tell me...if you did get this invitation and they told you not to tell anyone or to come alone ....would you still go ?........could you go without telling someone ? if they only wanted to meet me...i would be more skeptical; wouldnt you ?

obviously they would be calling the shots on how this meeting would take place. i dont think their gonna want to meet down at the mall or on the whitehouse lawn.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Hey easynow.

Well i would most likely go depending on my instincts of course, but then again if they are hostile and they are sending this invitation as a trap then im doomed anyway. I think this simply because if they wanted it would be easier to abduct me if this was there intention. I could understand some discretion of course as long as its in the right context.

My point is if they are hostile there would be no need to pandy about they could most likely easily wipe out any possible defense against them and take over the planet at will if their advanced enough to get here from another solar system.

If there here and have bad intentions its not gonna matter necessarily when you die because at the end of the day if thats their will they are most likely easily capable of achieving their goals.

If they offer the invitation you may aswell take it because if they really did have bad intentions then were all screwed anyway most likely.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join