It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptillians A Warning

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by leira7

Well we all did start from a common location, so I’m sure that has a lot to do with the similarities in the legends around the world…

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Why so many non-believers?

Until its proved that there ARENT reptillians, it can be assumed that there are some living. In that case im sure the would be secretive about their existance.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana

This sure got me laughing... I can't believe anyone thinks these are their bases. It's more like a pub, I'd say, anyway, thanks for the kick...I needed it.

*sigh* Military officials have already come out and declared that these bases exist. They were involved in creating them and keeping it secret.

Go

and

study.

[edit on 13-12-2007 by NewWorldOver]

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
there are no space aliens....but, reference Genesis 6 of the Sons of God and the Nephilim fallen angels....demons....now, there is the driving force of the Illuminati....truth is stranger than fiction.

reply to post by Breadfan

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver

*sigh* Military officials have already come out and declared that these bases exist. They were involved in creating them and keeping it secret.

Go

and

study.

[edit on 13-12-2007 by NewWorldOver]

Oh, I'm not denying they exist. I just find all the speculations to be quite humorous and entertaining...so please don't let me get in the way...

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I carry a pocketful of meal worms with me on all my excursions into the unknown. They're as ubiquitous as my fedora and whip. Sure, they may smell funny and writhe around in your pocket sickeningly but they're almost irresistible to any cold-blooded lizard. The little guys are like jumbo shrimp dipped in crack to the reptiles, plus they're loaded in protein and have less than half the saturated fat than an average human.

I've heard of others who'd rather carry crickets, but the constant chirping can be a distraction. Then there's always the freedom-loving Che Guevara cricket who escapes and hides out in some unreachable part of your home, chirping its heart away for days on end, drowning out your TV and annoying anyone within earshot.

It's frustrating to be sure, that's why meal worms are the best bet for me. They can also be snacked on in a pinch. I know it's gross but if you're stuck in some steamy jungle or doctor's office waiting room without food, they don't taste as bad.

[edit on 13-12-2007 by Hellbender_Sandwich]

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellbender_Sandwich

I ordered meal worm paste before, you can find it online. It's delicious on a slice of toast, yum...

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
reply to post by Hellbender_Sandwich

I ordered meal worm paste before, you can find it online. It's delicious on a slice of toast, yum...

Excellent idea, that would negate the aforementioned problems concerning the worms. I could now sneak a taste or two on the bus without getting the stinkeye from the other passengers.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
rather than shoot them, i suggest rolling a huge styrofoam boulder onto them... click here for more detailed information... btw.. i've seent one too... here's picture

[edit on 13-12-2007 by never_tell]

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgambill
there are no space aliens....but, reference Genesis 6 of the Sons of God and the Nephilim fallen angels....demons....now, there is the driving force of the Illuminati....truth is stranger than fiction.

reply to post by Breadfan

Umm... okay? Well, exactly, yet you are clearly contradicting yourself; Truth, being that the bible is only hinting at that, & the reality is that they were refered to as fallen angels by SOME, but a reptillian is far from an angel, but they can make themselves appear as other things, so... they are a real problem to life in the universe, being 'Space aliens' - Sounds so science fiction, but reality is stranger than fiction, & to say there are no aliens again is going to make me freak out, & I will spare a waste of time in pointing out the obvious again... What are you? An alien to other lifeforms on other planets, that's for sure. (The reptillians are aliens, the 'fallen angels, & controlling everything you do, by being in the government, because they created it from the start by interbreeding with us to create a hybrid race, becuase the people did not accept their presence after their tyranny was so apparent, they had to ... go under cover'

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I just gotta say that this thread has not only been real entertaining, but it has given me some great ideas for a book I'm writing.

On another note, I do think of Clifford Stone as being a reputable source of info on this subject, and he insists that they do exist. (Do a search on the Disclosure Project, or Clifford Stone.) AND that they are evil. (He apparently has a hard time discussing it.) I for one think he's telling the truth.

But you know what, we'll probably never know the truth. Fun to speculate, though.

BTW, Clifford Stone says the "bad guys" will eventually come forth publicly and lay claim to "creating" Christ, thus uniting everyone under a false anti-Christ religion of their own creation. I think that sounds way out there, but if nothing else, it sure is entertaining.
Text Green

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I too have seen them and i totally agree with you.

My Nan tells me that they are not so bad and that we should give them a chance.

She even invites them round for dinner sometimes. I cant stand it when they shape shift either!

Anyway there favourite is toad in the hole and instead of sausages they have real fingers! honestly!

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by apaulo
...I do think of Clifford Stone as being a reputable source of info on this subject, and he insists that they do exist. (Do a search on the Disclosure Project, or Clifford Stone.) AND that they are evil. (He apparently has a hard time discussing it.) I for one think he's telling the truth.

Agreed. Clifford Stone is credible.

The Zetan-aliens are self-serving and imperialistic. They have no moral focus.

Originally posted by apaulo
...BTW, Clifford Stone says the "bad guys" will eventually come forth publicly and lay claim to "creating" Christ, thus uniting everyone under a false anti-Christ religion of their own creation. I think that sounds way out there, but if nothing else, it sure is entertaining.

What Clifford Stone was referring to there was the Zetan-Grey desire to manipulate the religious community. Long ago, before the Greys came about, the Zetan-Reptilians (aka the Anunnaki) probably did play a key role in the emergence of Homo sapien life on this planet. But that influence did not extend to creating any of the prophets or starting any of the current world religions. That is where they put a spin on history as part of their propaganda campaign.

Technically, they can't create anything, as they are not lesser gods - or even saints. All they can do is manipulate in labs the raw genetic material that is already available.

They want us to think that they are our spiritual masters. They never were. They are just a collection of spiritually retarded, parasitic, technically advanced humanoids that wish to keep us under their subtle domination for as long as possible.

Problem is, we are not as naive or as technologically backward as we were even a hundred years ago. We can now purchase infrared night vision equipment that can see through their cloaked ships and probes, our artillery and missiles can penetrate their metal alloys, more and more people are learning to avoid the paralysis beams that they use as a precursor to abduction (because they cannot teleport), and people in general are slowly becoming more educated as to what is really going on with them.

So they are having an increasingly hard time keeping us in ignorance and manipulation, despite the many abductees that have been brainwashed with screen memories into thinking that the Reticulans have godlike powers.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by aeroman1

the American Indians are a good example of a whole civilization almost completed wipped off the face of our planet and I don't think by coencidence.

The old saying, Where there is smoke there is fire is true. The Indians had a rich heritage of oracle history passed on from generation to generation. Now, most Indians don't even know their own native languages. Many of their "legends" are dead having died with the elders.

They've been assimilated like the rest of us into the Mattrix of the NWO.

Want to make a good slave, then take away their heritage, their traditions, their religions, their legends that is what the white man did to the Africans and Indians (mostly in the name of Christianity), and that is now whoever heads the NWO is now doing to the entire human race.

I don't believe things "happen by chance" not the important stuff, people that have power don't live "by chances" everything is calculated right down to the penny. it's only the common man that believes in chance.

[edit on 24-8-2008 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
First of all, like anything else, if there are reptilians - its bound to be some are on your side. Its the law of the universe and the play of good and evil...

Think of Satan who fell.
If he was one of the fiery reptilian host of heaven, then there remained some on the other side. Which reptilian side is good and which one is bad. We have the story, but the story is written by the winner - and what is good is a matter of perspective of the side who writes the history and shines a dark light on that which is considered his/her enemy.

Again this is just as an example to get minds churning and thinking...not to turn this into a religious debate - if that were to happen, then the point is lost.

So the idea of shooting a reptilian on site...if someone were to see such a thing, would not be wise...why resort to violence? Dont repay evil with evil it seems someone said. (i.e. Jesus).

Besides, how would you know if they were evil?
It would be racial discrimination all over again...well this time more of a species discrimination.

And if there were such a being as a reptilian, it stands that it would probably have technology beyond what you do...so you may just irritate it.

Live in life and love...not fear and hate.

Peace

dAlen

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by aeroman1

Can you elaborate on this? How did the Greys kick the Reptilians out? How long had the Greys been around and how much contact have they had with the government and the elites?

I'm not committing myself to believe any of this, but I'm genuinely interested in having you flesh out issues like this to get a more complete idea of your worldview.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by JadePhoenix

I believe that these entities are fallen angels, demons as described in the Scriptures. This topic is almost always off limits in organized, mainline churches simply because many of the leaders are wolves in sheeps' clothing or more accurately deceivers placed their by satan. Yahushua/Jesus the Christ warned the disciples that many wolves would come in and they did immediately.

The organized church was set up by the fallen ones to deceive mankind. Even the garments and headdresses they wear are from the Babylonian religion and most people are to blind to even investigate their own beliefs. Jesus' first ministry was to cast out demons, but not in the way the Roman church does. First of all Jesus pointed to sin and hypocrisy among the leaders, the tares, and he exposed them for what they were and he was deeply hated. Today probably many of the top celebrities of the religious world would hate Jesus in the same way if he was to come and expose their deceitful money hungry schemes. Jesus would again say, get thee behind me satan!

Jesus taught the opposite. He taught us to be lovely within. Blessed are the pure at heart for they shall the Kingdom. Read Matthew 5 and see why the leaders of the world hate Him and what his real mission was.

I have seen people get delivered of demons. There are a few remnant people rather hidden from the limelight that know that the power of the Holy Spirit can deliver people from these disembodied spirits who found a body to reside in. The persons who cast out these demons should be vessels of honor not wolves in sheep's clothing. The dark side also has power. Remember when Moses worked miracles with the God of Israel's assistance, but so did Pharoah's sorcerers. I have seen with my own eyes a cat literally trying to scratch and injure someone very severely that I loved very much because an evil person's demons influenced this cat.

I am beginning to believe that the Book of Enoch was a book of great wealth and was banned by the church hierarchy so that these fallen angels and their tactics would not be exposed to the world and would keep us blinded.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I am a reptillian. Let it be known we control and will continue to control. You are but cows to us, silly cows. The world is and will always to be ours. We are jesus, we are budda, we are larry king, george bush, and all who you worship. Live stalk that feeds us with your blood and children. Enjoy what we have allowed you to do for we own your every move you foolish soft pink cows.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join