It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptillians A Warning

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Hi aeroman1,

Originally posted by aeroman1
My grandfather the Cherokee told me about the Draco Reptillians and there challenge to controll our world. There were a long time ago a group of Star Warriors peacful they were they came to rid us of the Reptillians. Later they were forced off earth during the 40's by the greys many of the older members of the tripes were taken with them Im sorry to say this but Reptillians are rebuilding in the United States of America and need to be stopped these kid-nap young children and feed off of them and terrorise land if you see a Reptillian ever in a cave or anywhere kill them I mean murder them they are evil to the core I know where the bases are they are the underground tunnels.

Very interesting.

A Reptilian influence stems back on this planet many thousands of years. The Anunnaki described by the Sumerians were probably Reptilian.

The belief that people will start shooting those they suspect are Reptilian is unfounded. I agree with you (and disagree with David Icke) in that there are no shape-shifting Reptilians. That notion is based on Zetan-Reptilian propaganda through abductees. Since there are no shape-shifting Reptilians, then there can be no accidents in shooting someone suspected of being Reptilian but who looks like a Homo sapien.

I also agree with your Cherokee grandfather's appraisal. The Reptilians are self-serving, imperialistic, and spiritually retarded beings.

The point about there not being an allied alien race to help us also rings true, as I have come across no evidence of any beneficent group of advanced extraterrestrials aiding in our defense. If they were here at one time, they were likely overwhelmed by the Reticulans (who have various underground and underwater bases here) and forced to withdraw.

According to retired US Army Sergeant Clifford Stone, there are probably "twelve or fewer" full-scale alien bases in operation locally. So yeah, any small-scale benevolent alien force would likely be repelled and prevented from really aiding us in getting rid of Zetan domination.

Thank you for bringing your grandfather's testimony to our attention.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Here is a good listen - he talks about Montauk and finally the Reptillian presence which he claims to have seen himself.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 12/11/07 by rezial666]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
"is this for real---you guys are shaken over some dam lizards' call "repetilians."

Mod Edit - This is for real
Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11-12-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
You say this idea has been around for thousands of years, so let's see your evidence. This is absurd and illogical and not based on one single shred of scientific evidence. Nobody in the scientific community has ever brought this up before until now.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Mutantalien1947

check you tube - here's a start
www.youtube.com...
or here
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   

if you see a Reptillian ever in a cave or anywhere kill them I mean murder them they are evil to the core I know where the bases are they are the underground tunnels.

To this date, I haven't found an accurate definition for 'evil.' It's purely subjective, relative, and inconsistent. How do you distinguish a reptile from a human? A hallucination from sighting? Scales from a skin disorder?

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
like I said before

where is canadian vandal when you need him

or what about the girl with the boyfriend draco

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I was visited by a reptilian looking demon when I was a child. I believe there is something going on. Either they really do exist and are from another world not of Earth, or they are created through mind control techniques to make the end user see things which do not really exist.

Either way tremendously scary to witness for yourself. To see one of these evil beings is like 1,000,000 Hiroshima bombs and 1,000 lifetimes of fear.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   

ok Im just saying to you guys if you see one shoot it

Come on now, alot of people believe that reptilians are shapeshifters, are you telling them to go out and shoot people they think are reptilians? Its this kind of stupidity thats going to lead to internet regulation and kill ATS. Please THINK before you post.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mutantalien1947
You say this idea has been around for thousands of years, so let's see your evidence. This is absurd and illogical and not based on one single shred of scientific evidence. Nobody in the scientific community has ever brought this up before until now.

My friend, you need only to click to the John Rhodes section of this site. Or you could go out and study the information yourself. It's just a few clicks away. The earliest demons and monsters, the earliest gods were not human and have been depicted as dragons etc...

I am exasperated with the number of people on these message boards who demand information that is readily available if they would just go and read it.

It's perfectly fine to not believe in reptilians, such as it's fine not to believe in certain e.t.'s or the lochness monster... you have to determine for yourself. But don't ask other people to dig up the research for you when it's readily available. We should all be grateful we can even discuss this matter online, when for the longest time this information was extremely occult in nature.

[edit on 12-12-2007 by NewWorldOver]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by aeroman1

You say you know where their underground bases are & their Tunnel systems, but on the other hand you can offer only your word as proof..

How bout giving us some entrance locations tha twe can go to check out for ourselves..lol

And by Star Warriors, you mean Nordics & Celtics right?

Errrm, according to many other reports, the Nordics still have some Bases here on earth & it's the Dracos, Tall Whites & Greys, that are gettin theie butts handed to em on a plate.

"all speculation ofcourse".

[edit on 12/12/2007 by Ironclad]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Isn’t the Dulce base in New Mexico a major base of operations for the Draco in the United States?

The Americas
The Hopi refer to a race of subterranean reptoids called the Sheti, or "Snake-Brothers". In pre-Columbian mythology, the primordial woman Bachue transformed into a large snake. She is also referred to as "the Celestial Snake" (Serpiente Celestial). In accordance with this regional tradition, many users of the drug Dimethyltryptamine (the active ingredient in many South American shamanic potions such as ayahuasca) claim to have seen reptilian humanoids or reptilian disincarnate entities and aliens manifest while hallucinating (Strassman 2000). Jim Morrison, frontman of the psychedelic rock band The Doors, declared his alter ego to be the Lizard King as part of his exploration of Native American shamanism. In Aztec religious history, the benefactor God is Quetzalcoatl, the "feathered snake".

Europe
Cecrops I, the first mythical King of Athens was half man, half snake. In mythology, the Titans and Gigantes were winged-man princes with serpents as their retainers. This is illustrated, for example, on a frieze on the Pergamon Altar in Pergamum. In these images from Pergamum, some of which depict gigantomachy, one sees the giant Klyteros with huge serpents between his legs.[1] Boreas (Aquilon to the Romans) was the Greek god of the cold north wind, described by Pausanias as a winged man with serpents between his legs.

India
In Indian scriptures and legends, the Naga (Devanagari: नाग) are reptilian beings said to live underground and interact with human beings on the surface. In some versions, these beings were said to have once lived on a continent in the Indian Ocean that sank beneath the waves. Indian texts also refer to a reptilian race called the "Sarpa" (Devanagari: सर्प). The Syrictæ (Greek: Skiritai; Latin: Sciritae) of India were a tribe of men with snake-like nostrils in place of noses and bandy serpentine legs.

East Asia
In the Middle East, reptilian beings ranging from certain Jinn to dragons and serpent-men have been spoken of since ancient times. In one of the apocryphal books falsely purporting to be the lost Book of Jasher, a serpent race is described.

In the Book of Genesis, God punishes the serpent for deceiving Eve into eating the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil by decreeing, "Upon thy belly thou shalt go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of your life" (Genesis 3:14 KJV). Traditionally, many have felt this implied that the serpent (a snake or reptile) had legs before then. Thus It is therefore often portrayed in Western art as a humanoid (woman) with a snake's tail, and sometimes lizard-like feet, as in a detail from Bosch's Last Judgement.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by JadePhoenix

Yeah Dulce, Groome Lake, Pine Gap among a few.

But the exact location of the Dulce Base "which seems to be the MAJOR one", is not known. All anyone knows for sure, is that it is in the area of Dulce somewhere.

But the OP claims he knows where all their bases are, so he should be able to give us an actual pinpoint location & if he knows where the Tunnels are, he should be able to direct us to those too..lol

Judging by the Spelling though (I know, I know, mine isn't much better when I try to type reeal fast..hehe), he looks to be around 10 - 12 years old & just trying to impress...

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad
reply to post by JadePhoenix

Yeah Dulce, Groome Lake, Pine Gap among a few.

This sure got me laughing... I can't believe anyone thinks these are their bases. It's more like a pub, I'd say, anyway, thanks for the kick...I needed it.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

I did a little more research, the Dulce base is allegedly located on the Jicarilla Apache Indian Reservation. The entrance to the Dulce base is on Mount Archuleta or Archuleta Mesa. My first thought was that the OP was indeed young, but then again english could also be his/her second lanuage.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I wont kill a peacful entite I will not there are peaceful orions I here but if a reptillian shows a threat to me there are no shape shifters its a figure of imagination read my new post about bases

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I appreciate the time you took to help inform me or us on the subject. I can't say or speak to the issue because I don't know. What I do know is you're talking about mythology or someone on drugs. I find the subject odd and not based in logic.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
there are cherokee myths about their origin and coming from the ground and sky. I do wonder about the whole reptilian thing though. I am pretty sure there are lots of bases in New Mexico as well.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   
The legends of other cultures around the world are very interesting in what all they have to say the least.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by JadePhoenix
The legends of other cultures around the world are very interesting in what all they have to say the least.

I wonder if it's just a part of a monomyth. Something that many cultures share. Like the idea of a sky god (sumerian, native americans, aboriginal peoples). Perhaps just like the great flood, the golden age where man and god where connected, dragons are also an occurence in the history of many cultures (druidian, European, asian, african, Mayan).

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join