It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptillians A Warning

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
My grandfather the Cherokee told me about the Draco Reptillians and there challenge to controll our world. There were a long time ago a group of Star Warriors peacful they were they came to rid us of the Reptillians. Later they were forced off earth during the 40's by the greys many of the older members of the tripes were taken with them Im sorry to say this but Reptillians are rebuilding in the United States of America and need to be stopped these kid-nap young children and feed off of them and terrorise land if you see a Reptillian ever in a cave or anywhere kill them I mean murder them they are evil to the core I know where the bases are they are the underground tunnels.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Do you have any proof of them?

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
No I dont its just my word Iguess

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by aeroman1

thanks for the chuckle

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10-12-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Excellent. You have the start of a nice sci-fi novel.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
ok Im just saying to you guys if you see one shoot it they are evil and Im just saying this for obvious reasons they will be scaley with black eyes they do abduct humans and if they abduct you try to take care of them up there

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Is your grandfather still alive? Did he ever see one?

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I appreciate your concern, but I doubt you're gonna be able to kill one of these. Best thing to do is just run.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by aeroman1
My grandfather the Cherokee told me about the Draco Reptillians and there challenge to controll our world. There were a long time ago a group of Star Warriors peacful they were they came to rid us of the Reptillians. Later they were forced off earth during the 40's by the greys many of the older members of the tripes were taken with them Im sorry to say this but Reptillians are rebuilding in the United States of America and need to be stopped these kid-nap young children and feed off of them and terrorise land if you see a Reptillian ever in a cave or anywhere kill them I mean murder them they are evil to the core I know where the bases are they are the underground tunnels.

You seriously think someone's gonna buy into that? With all due respect, I don't beleive a word you're saying.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
dead he saw a group of star warriors helping the tribes with his father before the 40s he died a little while ago.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   

you try to take care of them up there

kill em or take care of them? which one is it

scalet and black eyes?

so the youtube videos are fake

if they have black eyes where are the slits people claim to se

link   

Hi there aeroman1,

I believe the same thing, tell us where to find them. What was the race that tried to get was forced to evacuate Earth in the 40s ? The Greys are some lower kind of Reptillian minions, they do their bidding.

Where are the bases? Their technology is far beyond ours, don't you thing there is no point in fighting them with shotguns or hanguns? They have scales (some kind of natural body armor) and superior weapons? I would be afraid to shoot at them from a short distance. If I had a M107 Sniper .50 Rifle some 1-2 KM away, well thats more plausible. But what if they have some kind of a personal force shield, hm? What then? And they are supposed to be around 8ft tall and all muscles!!!
... and I am small and fat

Ask your grandfather what to do? Do they have soft tissue or some weak spots? Like in the groin, maybe their eyes or something?

I have a beutiful tactical knife, an extendable batter, a teaser (500.000 Volts) and pepper spray. I think I am all READY TO GO

LETS ROLL -> DIE REPTILLIANS

PS: Queen Elizabeth is supposed to be a lizard too, and has already finished building her personal underground bunker in Middle America.

link   
thats your choice thanks for listening though

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10-12-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I dont believe politicans are Reptillains but only the natural ones are bases widely around the US underground they prefer Arizona now that the Starwarriors are gone. Eyes are week same with there tail and scaley nose.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I dont believe politicans are Reptillains but only the natural ones are bases widely around the US underground they prefer Arizona now that the Starwarriors are gone. Eyes are week same with there tail and scaley nose.

they prefer arizona to what?

disneyland? motel 6?

where are you getting all this information from?

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I know nothing about a human body form but just a reptillian form Im actually no intrest in that but heres somthing intresting people say the Comet Shoe Maker was an Invasion Craft not much longer after the collision Gallelio Hit the same spot exactly occurence I think not,

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Arizona the climates dry like home I guess I wastold this information by a tribe of Cherokees and my grandfather such as the ones who came from the ground and the ones from the sky.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   

If you like whatching movie's i suggest you whatch one called (THEY LIVE WE SLEEP)

You will enjoy it.

Regard's
Lee

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   

a Reptillian ever in a cave or anywhere kill them I mean murder them

Oh, thats great. Now someone telling other members to go out and shoot someone whom they think is a reptillian.

I can just see it now

"Drunk claims wife turns into reptile, shoots the evil one so she doesnt take over the world".

Yeah, I think you might want to take that out of your OP. Some peopel are gullable. Dont need them shooting up people due to their imaginations.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
No only if there scaley not a human not a human

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join