It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I believe I have been Contacted

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   
As to why I am having misgivings: Honestly I am not sure that this stuff is not just my own imagination. It seems very important to be honest in these matters. CAVEAT EMPTOR!

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I for one believe you because I feel that I have been similarly contacted or rather...well I'll save it for my own thread that I shall soon start up. Please feel free to join there and give me your feedback.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Another one:
Cause and effect is an artificial construct. Our failure to find cures for many diseases and even to fully understand ourselves comes from the fact that our brains are built to register and work with single strings of cause and effect. Reality is in fact totally synchronous. All events have an infinite number of cause strings leading to them, all simultaneous, all equally important. The biggest leap that the human race will take will be towards a view of the universe as synchronous. We are moving in that direction.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I thought I shoudl also post this, since it seems relavant:

Several nights ago I had a bizarre experience. I was having a dream, and the dream transitioned into a highly realistic attempted abduction. I remember having a regular sort of dream that involved my wife. The strangeness started when I saw a collage of yellow and white crosses projected against a wall in my dream (the crosses were of different sizes, some overlapping, quite nice actually). Next thing I knew I was in my own bed--although still in a dream state--and I felt an energy surge through my body. It was not unpleasant, but very difficult to describe otherwise. My body went into an involuntary fetal position, but not on my side. My back was on the bed and my knees and head were facing the ceiling. There was clearly a pulling sensation towards the ceiling but I did not move. Then I head myself say, "No not again," and forced myself out of the dream state. Just as I was waking up, I looked over at the side of the bed and saw a blurry white figure disappearing. The figure had been suspended in the air, and had a typical alien outline. Large head, small childlike frame. Any comments?

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Well, silence....it seems like you are into the information stream.

All of the things you talk about is universal knowledge available to every one. Why we are taught to reject this information, is beyond me.

What you have written tells me you are heading in the right direction. It is very much similar to what I see as our future. Which is still not written in stone.

The negative feelings you had were likely blockers at work, spreading doubt.

I have been waiting for years to hear people with similar understandings as I myself have.

Thanks for posting

All of you sitting on your hands.....why?

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Win: I agree that this information is out there in one form or another and can be tuned into. Sometimes the information feels transmitted directly to me. At other times I think I am simply tuning into information "broadcast" at a certain frequency. All can access this frequency, but the individual must be able to resonate with it. There is a choice to me made, and it involves opening your mind, I think.

You have been in tune with the stream for a while, it seems. I would like to hear any other ideas you have on the matter.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Sometimes its easy to ponder on weather or not ET's are our future selves. No proof either way, but damn. Interesting thought.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Agent:

This is a difficult one, but I get the sense that there is something to it. As I said in an earlier post, I believe that individual humans are being interacted with by certain types of ET and/or spirits that are in tune with them. What does this mean? It may have something to do with the entities being in the reality path of the individual. Here we could go back to quantum physics and the many-worlds theory.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Silenceisall

Silence,

i thank you for sharing your experiences with us; however, i also feel that the abduction experience was by a different group than the ones that are sending you the transmissions; our thoughts and feelings do help fashion our reality, and the subconscious,which takes things quite literally,can influence the body's health; imo there are higher spiritual entities here to help us with our spiritual evolution, and there are those here among us that want to de-rail our evolution; please keep posting. matters of spirit can have no physical proof for the unbelievers; it is a matter of faith and personal discovery that at some point we all experience, as you, i fear the greater majority of the souls here are too enmeshed in the daily programmed routine to feel or be aware of higher vibration, are scared to think that there is any rhyme reason or pattern to the universe or that it is connected to everything and synchronos in it's movements and actions.

thank you for your posts and carry on,friend.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   

What you've said reminds me the story with the White Sands Incident and experience of Daniel Fry. The part about the Tree and branches and trying to understand the the Three Branches of Science, which is Spiritual, Social and Physical or Material.

Here is a quote from his website.

"There are three types or branches of science which are necessary for the proper development of mankind: the Spiritual Science, the Social Science and the Physical or Material Science. The spiritual and social sciences must come first. There can be no development of the material science unless there first exists a foundation of the spiritual and social sciences. You can prove this to yourself by considering

YOU CAN READ MORE HERE

Part of your story slightly reminded me of Daniel Fry's, that's all I am trying to say.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Hey Silenceisall, read my thread about ECS.

You might have been mind manipulated via crystalline mind control matrix put their by the Orion Empire.

Get XRAYs and try to get help to remove your crystal implants.

Many humans have been infected; even I have... still I have yet to get these implants out; I'm sort of scared since the police are controlled and not sure what to do.

The situation where you live might be better than mine.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 07:46 AM
link   
The Seeker:

Thanks for your comment. I think that we--as a race--are growing up spiritually. Our minds are being tuned to universal currents of energy (or something like that). We are starting to see under the old surfaces, where an infinity of possibility has been waiting for us for a very long time. Comments like your make me think that the change is more widespread that I thought. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   

yes,silence, it is growing more widespread; there are many people coming forth with information of the changes that lie ahead; perhaps it is the next step in our evolution; perhaps it is some "black" ops mind control scenario; in a world where MK ULTRA and other stories surface repetedly about abductions and implants,plus the publicly acknowledged advancements in technology, it is at times hard to focus on anything spiritual or revolutionary in the arena of the human experience or simply to contemplate 'whatif'? good luck,strong faith, and merry christmas.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Another one:

All thoughts have a form. That is because thoughts themselves have vibrations and all vibrations form waves (quantum physics…double slit), and those waves are the beginning of form. Here I would say that all thoughts therefore have a kind of form. Now anything with form has a strong (or, at least, obvious to our senses) existence in this reality. If it’s a rock, I can pick it up. It it’s a hiking trail up a mountain, I can hike up it, etc, etc. It is a good idea then to make our thoughts the focus of our attention, we’ll pay more attention to detail, we will try to understand each other when we meet, we will work on being less judgemental, giving people a fair chance to show that they are trying to figure all this out and having a hard time too, that we’re all in it together—we have that amazing thing in common. If we can focus on our thoughts and be open to the world of possibilities this place can become a place of imagination (that’s what the arts have been showing us), it can become a place when intelligence and discernment and an open and fair mind become an asset and not something to FEAR, where ideas are allowed to have free reign, when we understand how important dreams are—both the waking and sleeping kind. When we begin to see that all our lives have—in an infinite variety of ways--been totally remarkable no matter what kind of existence we’ve had, then we can begin to change society into the kind of place we all want it to be

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join