It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I believe I have been Contacted

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   
What does your cat say about all this? Nice one

Mod Note: One Line / Off Topic Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11-12-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Another one:

Every illness is in fact the lack of a balancing set of illnesses or complimentary physical conditions. In this sense, an illness is not actually an illness but a lack of another illness or condition in the body. It is bit like a house of cards, and the move evolved we become on this planet the more conditions or illnesses are brought into our own particular genetic house of cards. Take one away and the whole thing can collapse.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Another one:

We are going to the stars, as other earth civilizations have in the past. The planet is a bit like a womb in this sense, and all this talk of "mother nature" has a basis. The earth is not something disposable that can be cast aside after we have been born into the stars, however, since other species and life forms will need to use it for their development too. What I am saying is that we are expected to leave the earth once we have outgrown in and perhaps move into caretaker mode for the planet. The dawn of the universal consciousness is like the first contractions a mother feels when the birth process starts. We are beginning to have that now. There is resistance to it, but it cannot be stopped. “The monkys are going to the stars,” as Terrence McKenna once said.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Silenceisall

It felt really 'freaky' reading your OP, because the very same thing has / and occasionally still does, happen to me.

My 'transmissions' (good word by the way), come through like a computer print-out ... not at all like a regular thought that I've created myself. Also your transmissions read almost identical to mine ... in the way that the wording is almost fractured. Mine began after seeing a UFO ... but before my abduction. (click onto my name above my avatar to view my profile, from there you can read the threads I wrote a while back about this ... see if it sound familiar).

I've never dared post a thread about my transmissions because I thought everyone would just laugh me off the board ... if only because it sounds so far-fetched (even to me). I 'know' without a shadow of doubt that these transmissions are not my own thoughts ... and that they come from a seperate source.

I'll try to find the notes I made (word for word), of my own transmissions and post them for you to compare with your own ... extremely similar stuff.

The reason I know they can't possibly be my own thoughts is because they contain details that I have a full understanding off when I receive them ... but in the mundane world ... I should have no knowledge of. Subjects include;

Molecular Disturbance & Telesonic Ressonance

Not only do I understand these things ... I also know where/why/how they were used on our planet in ancient times. They still exist in a dormant capacity and I think they will be reactivated in 2012 ... ready for the next evolusionary phase of humans and the planet (that's what the Mayans meant by 2012 being the end of the world 'as we know it' ... not that the planet would be destroyed).

Do you know how much of a relief it is to know that it's not just me who's had this kind of thing happen. Thank-you so much for being bold enough to post this thread ... I hope other genuine people who have experienced these transmissions have the courage to speak-up too (on this thread). I'm giving you a flag because you've reminded me that there is stuff about to happen that (I feel), many like us hold certain pieces to and that have an important purpose.

Wow, I feel strangely excited now. thank-you. Woody

PS; I really am not a weirdo just pulling your chain about this.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Woody,

Thanks for your comments. I just decided to post and take the positive feedback with the negative. I welcome all of it.

Best to you.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Yet another one:

· Astrology has a basis. All things hold together in a mesh of meaning and causality, and that includes the planets and us. The image for this I received is currents of energy bending around planets and hitting the earth in different configurations at different times. These energies do not necessarily influence the path of our lives, but they can be read to determine what lessons a given soul must learn (this I’m not clear on). These energy paths stay open for us throughout out lives (although they continue to shift around and contort) and perhaps we leave on them when we pass on.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I would like to correct my last post. "Causality" should be changed to "synchronicity." Causality is an illusion.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I may include more transmissions as they come to me, but I will wrap this up with an offer to respond to any questions you might have about what I have written so far. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Silenceisall...I have no questions at this point. Please post more as you see fit.
Thanks for this interesting thread.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
lw2525:

The Waterboys' songs had a high resonance.
Thanks for your comment.

Ram

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Silenceisall - I could be about time you took a look at this guy..
let me seee.....

(searching google video)

here it is jim_sparks
I always give it away to people like you...

Perhaps you already know this dude - but anyway..
cheers.

Press play etc.

[edit on 11-12-2007 by Ram]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Ram:

Thanks for that. I was not aware of him. I have felt a growing environmental consciousness in myself, along with other spiritual ideas. This is significant in my case, since I started out as an atheist and was fairly ambivalent about the environment. These ideas are—in the scope of a life—fairly sudden and have emotional resonance for me. I feel that a lot is at stake.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   

You are very correct here. I have heard this in other posts and I find myself subject to this daily (synchonicity). It would appear once a person opens the heart and the mind, the understanding of the "nature" of (for lack of a better word) things is readily received and/or arrived at.

I find now when reading scientific data (that I know I have never studied), I easily understand it. Mostly this relates exactly to the items you mention here. But, I often find most persons do not accept these views or care not to hear one word on it. I, like Woodwytch, have kept my observations and experiences to myself for the most part.

One other thing, I find myself caught up in dreams at night that then relate to events of the following day. But that should be for another post.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I read most of this post and I felt that I should post something that I wrote a few months ago so here go's.

" The Creator makes Souls in twelves. So, you have eleven 'spirit allies' or 'soul Mates'. Some of your Spirit Allies are likely in our home dimension (where The Creator is) in which some people refer to them as 'Guardian Angels' I call them Spirit Allies. Others may be here on earth with you. It is most likely that the ones here on earth with you are family members. I have met three of my soul mates in some of my deepest meditations. Those three were female and one of their names was Feebee.

I have seen an Angel here on earth also. An Angel is a being that is far more advanced than us humans in the spiritual sense. I only refer to them as Angels for lack of a better word.

The reason you feel the connection because of past lives is this: This earth is a school for souls. It takes many lives to reach your full potential here. Also please note that you were not always human. You started out toward the bottom of this evolutionary soul latter somewhere. Furthermore, you will not always be human if you reach your full potential here on earth. For, there are higher schools to attend still. We will be in school with the angles next. Maybe we will be one of there pets.

With lots of practice You can meditate and communicate with your Spirit Allies in the other realm. They will help you learn spiritual things and will occasionally, if your lucky, tell you other interesting things like future events. I found that they are reluctant to do this for reasons being that they don't want to ruin our experience here on earth. But some people have built relationships with their Spirit Allies that are very tight. These people can sometimes tell you things about your past, present and or future. And, also other peoples past, present and or future. The reason why they know these things isn't because they have the power to see them, them-selves. Its because their 'Spirit Allies' with witch whom they have developed this relationship with tells them."

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Alien Abduct:

Thanks for your post. My father had such a tight relationship with a spirit guide who he called Hilarion. My father wrote a series of books that he says were dictated to him by this spirit guide.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Hi there. I have read your opening a few times and thought I would wait to see where this was going by way of others questions. I have enjoyed reading your transmissions throughout.

I appreciate you saying you don't mind skeptics, although I don't consider myself one, I question a lot. Call me curious!

From what you said about the start of your transmissions, could you give a little more detail? Did you see the UFO's before or after they started, for example? Did you have any warning that you would be receiving them, or did they just start, outa the blue?

Do you have a choice as to whether or not you will accept a transmission?
Can you delay them? What if you were in the middle of something, like cooking, or entertaining company? How does that work?

You mentioned being atheist in the past, but I am wondering if some of the transmissions already corresponded to some of your beliefs? Do you have to research some of the messages you get after receiving them in order to understand them? I guess I am wondering why they don't just send you the whole enchilada at one time. Do you ever question whomever is giving you these transmissions, what the ultimate purpose is? Are you told to share the information you are getting for some particular purpose?

I am very interested, and I apologize for putting so many questions here at one time. I have more.....but will try to space them out like your transmissions!

I nearly drove Woody mad with a laundry list one time, so don't think I am picking on ya!

Thanks

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Enthralled Fan:

Post as many questions as you like. Thanks for your comments.

here you go:

you see the UFO's before or after they started, for example? Did you have any warning that you would be receiving them, or did they just start, outa the blue? The UFOs came later. I feel that they are introducing themselves to my conscious mind slowly, according to certain protocols of universal respect. I feel that I am being treated with a lot of respect.

Do you have a choice as to whether or not you will accept a transmission?
I don't know. I do seem to have control over how much is "downloaded." The process is sometimes uncomfortable (I feel like I may go mad), and I will feel that my mind is unable to deal with so much information so quickly. Strangely it feels like the aliens--if that's what they are--are getting overexicited and opening the steam of information too wide. I will say, "easy guys, that's too much," and it will slow down or stop.

Can you delay them? What if you were in the middle of something, like cooking, or entertaining company? How does that work? This is a complicated one, and I am not really at liberty to say what means I use to facilitate transmission--not on this site anyway. I can stop them, but I do not know if the same information will be sent later.

You mentioned being atheist in the past, but I am wondering if some of the transmissions already corresponded to some of your beliefs? Not sure I understand this question. Can you rephrase?

Do you have to research some of the messages you get after receiving them in order to understand them? In a way. The information has led me to do reaserch out of curiosity, although the transmissions themselves are fairly self-contained. I have recently become very interested in quantum physics (thus the avatar of Richard Feynman I use), for example. This is odd for me, since I could have cared less about science up until a few years ago. I know have a solid freshman's understanding of the basic concepts. I am now going deeper. Quantam physics is very key in this whole thing, since it tells us that we have effectively reached the edge of science and we are peering off into an amazing and confusing universe.

I guess I am wondering why they don't just send you the whole enchilada at one time. I sense that there is a bit of risk involved in the transmissions. The human brain is fragile and they are very conscious of this and respectful of our limitations. They will not give you more than you can handle. At least not in my case. I would also say that the stream seems to be two way. they are not just giving me information, that also seems to be curious about how my brain handles it and what interpretation I give it.

Do you ever question whomever is giving you these transmissions, what the ultimate purpose is? I have questioned it, but I have decided to look at the information in itself and judge it based on what kind of overriding message is being transmitted. The message is basically one of brotherhood and love for eachother and the planet. As long as that is the case, I will accept what they have to say.

Are you told to share the information you are getting for some particular purpose? I don't think so, and I'm not even sure that I should be doing this. But again, I think the overall message is an importatnt one--love eachother and help eachother grow. Respect the planet and keep a very open mind.

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
For the last couple of days I have been feeling that this thread was a mistake. I can;t put my finger on it, but something is telling me to stop relaying my transmissions, if that's what they are.

Thanks for all your comments. I have asked the site to shut down the thread.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silenceisall
For the last couple of days I have been feeling that this thread was a mistake. I can;t put my finger on it, but something is telling me to stop relaying my transmissions, if that's what they are.

Thanks for all your comments. I have asked the site to shut down the thread.

Why may I ask? Closing the thread wont really help, the cat is out ...

I suppose discussion can still continue, you dont have to reveal anymore if that is the problem? In case that is not the problem, would you mind taking this one request from me: As you mentioned communication is 2-way, can you ask for some sort of knowledge that will make it a clear-cut case of ET communication? Something like the ever elusive evidential proof for string theory?

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I don't think I have a say in what information I get. The communication feels two-way in the sense that whatever it is seems very interested in the way that I process the information, how I react to it, what emotions it elicits. On the subject of string theory, which I am interested in, I would say that while there may be merit in it, I have repeatedly been shown how limited our understanding of the universe is. It is diffucult to describe, but we are talking about the dirrerence of being able to think one thought at a time, and being free of thought and floating around in pure being or something. I would compare it to the diference between putting your finger in a glass of water and swimming in the ocean. String theory is a finger in a glass.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join