It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I believe I have been Contacted

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I believe that I have been in contact with aliens, although I have no clear memories of actual physical contact. The evidence I do have is in the form of what I call transmissions. Over the past three or four years, at certain times of the night, I have received very odd and even astounding thought transmissions. The thoughts do not feel like my own because they are profound and bizarre, but they are mine in the sense that they feel like they are meant for me to understand. The thoughts often come as images, although the images are like pictures of the thoughts themselves, and not things in the thoughts. In other words, I will see a complex structure that I have never before seen in my mind’s eye at the same time that I am having a complex and strange thought, and I will realize that I am seeing the thought’s structure (the various ideas of the thought hanging together). This is essentially how I believe that the aliens in question communicate—though complex bundles of associated thoughts that appear in the mind as images. Perhaps this is the basis for telepathic thought.

I should also say, before I begin, that I think I have recently (in the last year) seen a couple of UFOs. One time the experience was very mundane. I was looking out my bedroom window and saw two bright lights go behind a small cloud. They never came out. The other time was moving. The object, very far away, seemed to somehow be moving for me. It traced a pattern in the sky a bit like a hair comb, very graceful, almost like brush strokes of light, and then faded away.

Here are some of the thoughts I believe I have been sent, but they are only shadows of the actual transmissions.

· All things in this physical world consist of vibrations, and all things have a resonance. Love itself is a kind of master vibration, and if you are a very evolved soul you will vibrate with it most of the time. All resonances rise or lower to their preferred level, just like the lower density of hot air will cause it to rise, and the higher density of cold air will bring it down. This is the essential mechanism of reincarnation and life passage—both of which a very real.

· Science, as it now stands, is but a tiny shadow of reality. That does not mean it is worthless, since quantum physics is now bringing many people around to deeper spiritual insights. The image I was given for science is the following: Imagine an endlessly branching structure a bit like a tree of infinite height. That tree is the nature of reality, or represents all that can be known about this reality. Science is like a little flashlight illuminating one of the lower branches, nothing more.

· We have a very real measure of control over this reality that goes beyond what our physical bodies can do. Our intention and beliefs play a role in shaping reality. The future is not fixed and neither is the past. Both are like twin poles that we use to create our present reality. This is why I get a little concerned when I see all the doomsday prophecies on this site. 2012 may be significant date if we make it so, but we can give it any significance that we want.

· We get the aliens we deserve. We will be contacted and visited by aliens that share our resonance; others will not be able to enter into our reality. This is a very complex subject, and may have something to do with the aliens somehow being from our own future, I’m not sure.

· Everything in nature is precious. The smallest insect should be cherished. Our greatest shame is that we are not only willing to harm ourselves, but the earth as well. They have been warning us about this for a long time. Global warming is also far more complex than we believe and has to do with a complex feedback mechanism with the sun (not sure about CO2...it may play a role). The earth, however, in not in any long-term danger. It has gone into comas before to rid itself of disrespectful and parasitic lifeforms.

That's it for now.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Sounds interesting and a bit famillair to me. Might come directly from a spiritual guide. Like to read more of this thoughts.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I will post a few more soon. I don't want to confuse my own speculation with the transmissions.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
This is a tough subject to get your feet wet in. Be ready for maximum skepticism, and self proclaimed "prescription writers".

Sounds interesting, yet familiar, like the previous poster said. Could sound familiar because maybe the messages are universal, and different spiecies have the same message conveyed to different people.

I dunno, though. Either either something happened, nothing happened and you imagined it, or nothing happened and this is a lie. Either way, only you can know for sure...

but be confident that other people have had similar experiences.

If you actually have face to face contact, let us know in the future!

peace.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I appreciate that, thanks. I expect people to be sceptical--they should be on this site. I offer no proof, but those who have received the same message will know that this is something real.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Another one:

· This world is viewed as a kind of school. Many things can be learnt here, but other, subtler lessons await us in other places (dimensions or planets, I don't know). While it is true that those who are suffering on this planet have blunt and difficult life lessons to learn, they are to be treated with the utmost compassion. In that way, their difficult lesson (physical deformity, terrible life experiences) is also a lesson for those who have already been through such trials and are now working on compassion. In the same way, you are given people in this life (and you are yourself given to people) that will help you deal with your particular issues. You may notice, for example, that your wife and your boss have similar personality traits that test your patience. This again, should be viewed as a chance to grow and learn.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
The thing with the vibrations is very very true.

The only thing we could get off the aliens that rule us right now is by raising the vibrations in us. It's the true weapon which is love.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Thanks for your comment. Love is a weapon in a sense, although it is far beyond the realm of weaponry since there is nothing to counter it.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
This is exteremely interesting! I have had similar experiences in the past. Perhaps these are messages from the subconcious mind, or merely translated as such from some other form of communication.... I will have to keep track of my experiences so I can compere them to yours....

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Another one:

· The relationship of us to the aliens that are contacting us is repeated to infinity outwards. In other words, the chain of dependence runs out to infinity, entity type to entity type, all of us interwoven into the fabric of the universe. We, in these physical bodies, are of great importance in that chain. We do not realize how remarkable we are.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Those who reside in the spirit realm (Demons, Angels and Ghosts) communicate via thought and visual messages. Demons also mislead by pretending to be Alien lifeforms. Just food for thought.

[edit on 10-12-2007 by ReginaAdonna]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Before I begin on my skeptical rantings, the spiritual realm has really no validation, it can't be validated only believed. Now I don't want to disagree with you Silenceisall, I really don't want to be a skeptic in this case, although it is kinda hard to believe as we aren't you and know very little about you. It could be that these are your complex thoughts that you actually have no idea about within your subconcious, these images could be images you've seen but never cared to remember. I'm not fully understanding the original post and going off what i'm assuming so please correct me if i'm wrong this is very intriguing.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
to the original poster, how exactly do you believe our intentions to manifest our reality? I'm hearing a lot about this (the secret) style.

[edit on 10-12-2007 by thechi]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I'm skeptical. Just cause you have an amazing thought pop into your head does'nt mean it comes from an alien. It's happened to me before, something profound pops into my brain outta nowhere, it's actually your mind subconsiously working on a problem, I have dreams in which I fix a problem, then I try it in real life and it works. Now I don't believe some of the phylisophical view points that you have here, but they're a nice idea.

If you said you heard a voice telling you something though, then I'd be worried

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
so many people looking for answers through other peoples' ideas, thoughts and experiences. it makes me wonder...too many questions with really no answers. If you ask the same question enough or answer it enough it still does not make it truth. Truth, to me, is a personal thing. We put so much faith in contactees and or spiritual guides from others...especially with the Internet these days. Too many questions and not enough people searching for their own personal solutions. I am not knocking this post, I enjoy reading these ideas and concepts. Sharing ideas is essential to this forum, but I find myself getting sucked in as a believer and a skeptic.

[edit on 10-12-2007 by thechi]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I believe these profound thoughts you are having are part of a larger growth in consciousness.

As a species we are opening up to mental landscapes we have never been down before. I believe this is part of natural evolution and that other species/intelligences which have passed this point of evolution are either assisting us directly or indirectly.

For example, I feel I am a product of my ancestors, and seeing as my ancestors have passed on to death, their spirits/souls will help me through my own experience of dying.

If there are races/species that are super-conscious, they could be helping us into our transition.

I have had these profound thoughts the OP mentions and they feel very natural to me. For example, your explanation of science being like the examination of a single branch on a very large tree. I had the exact same thought dawn on me, I thought that reality is far more complex than the common person realizes, and we are told that nothing exists if science does not recognize it. However - we only have 5 senses and no person, no matter how scientific they feel they are, can explain what is beyond our little leaf called reality. There is an entire tree left unexplored.

I feel as if I understand reality only because I have studied philosophy and the theory of vibration and multidimensional existence etc. - I wonder sometimes if we could have these profound thoughts if we had never heard these ideas. If we had never studied reality.

The average person who is bent on watching hours of reality tv and worrying about money and material things (I.E. the mass public) I am worried they are being cut off from 'contact' as you called it. Whether we are being contacted by higher intelligence or we are simply growing INTO higher intelligence, a vast collection of our species is going to be left behind because they have never picked up a book and read about their reality.

Just some random thoughts. Hope they made sense to you, OP.

P.S. If you voluntarily open yourself to these 'thoughts' maybe they will flood through you and raise your consciousness to a whole new level. I myself am afraid to open myself up to the cosmos sometimes... for the simple reason that I might stop caring about regular people and their money/worldly existence altogether.

[edit on 10-12-2007 by NewWorldOver]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Silence the problem i think fo you is that maybe you are contacted, maybe is your own toughts , who knows. For us that are outside from yourself its difficult to believe something because we are not in your shoes. I am not saying whatever you say is not true, but has i can see you still have douts about this yourself if the info is real or not. The only way you could know is real is to ask for a signal or something to prove it, but this is when you get problems, actually they call the shots, if you are really contacted and ask for proof they will try or not, depends more on "them" than you and if its that way i assure you will not remember (if its dram type), the only way is to ask for proofm, but again maybe this is a terraine you are not going to like because its entering the twilight zone of what could happen if its truth or not to yourself.

Hope this helps..

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I completely understand the doubts many of the responders here have. I respect your skepticism and think that it is very necessary when reading any threads on this site. That said, all I can do is assure you that I am an honest person, and honestly believe that I have indeed been communicated with by something very unusual that feels external to my own mind. It could by my subconscious, I admit. But then, maybe there is really no difference between our minds and the external world. All of these points are valid.

That said, I will continue to post what I believe are the transmissions for your scrutiny. I welcome all comments, positive and dismissive.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   
thechi:

Intentions play a role in shaping reality. Quanta on the smallest observed scale will either perform in experiments like a wave for like particles. This is true of light, electrons, protons, you name it. What determines how they manifest themselves is whether or not a consciousness is observing them. This is the essential riddle of quantum physics (Google the double slit experiment) and one that has befuddled the most brilliant minds for nearly a century now. This idea is picked up in eastern mysticism and elsewhere.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Another one:

· The nature of space-time. This one I am having trouble with myself, so I imagine it will seem very strange to you. We are moving, and the observed effects of space-time are actually the result of us being inside a transportation vehicle of some very sophisticated kind. The passing of time then would be very, very roughly analogous to what a passenger on a plane sees looking out the window (they can move around on the plane, but the plane always moves forward on its journey). There is not actual vehicle, of course. So we are being moved by something (maybe ourselves) towards some destination. I do not sense that this is something we should fear.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join