It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shadow Knows!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Hello,

I watched The Shadow last night...starring alec baldwin or somthing!

and i got wondering, what if mind control revolves around "sight and brain" communication!!

basically....what DO our eyes see if our brains were`nt there to process the info?

what if it were possible to use some sort of radio,microwaves to block certain visual signals to the brain?

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I can;t find the site where I read about "altering your perception with sound" but this little item, is awesome, saw a demonstration of it on the History channell the other day

www.raven1.net...

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   
uh...I saw my name and wondered what was going on.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by theshadowknows
uh...I saw my name and wondered what was going on.

.....LMAO TSK I knew you'd be here in no time.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qlone
basically....what DO our eyes see if our brains were`nt there to process the info?

Perhaps a shread of Absolute truth? You brain works off your ego and your thought processes life long conditioning in order to come to conclusions about things. Without these things you would have a type of 'pure' vision. Problem is that without your brain and ego their would be no way to interperate what you witnessed and no 'you' to see it.

Probably not what you were refering to, but I felt like babbling.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a certain part of our brain processes what we see, i have a pbs special or i think it was a nova on the brain, and how one dude can't associate emotion when he is with his own parents, sometimes he screams out "you're not my mother"..but like its cuz he suffered damage to that part of the brain, and whatever thougt/emotion he associates with the certain sights were irrelevant to him thereafter..as well as other stories of similiar anomalous interest.

new topics

top topics

join