It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Military Photographs Flying Spaghetti Monster over Charleston

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I pondered posting this on the "Faith & Spirituality" board but thought better of it.

Nevertheless, for all true believers, and even those on the fence, this picture is pretty cool!

Here’s the startling image: a daylight manifestation of his Noodly Visage over the Atlantic Ocean, not far from Charleston, SC.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I saw Him! May we all be touched by His Noodly Appendage!

RAmen!!!

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
NIce pic, but heres the real story

www.flickr.com...

Move along, nothing to see here, exept a cool picture, that is definatly worth being someones Avatar.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TKainZero

"For a non-believer there will never be enough proof….for the believers, there is an abundance!!"

“And behold! Lo, I beheld a pale sauce, and Ragu was its name, and it slopped across generic vermicelli and great was the wailing of the people when it didn’t adhere to their dinner!”

“And the Angel called Ziti brought forth the Seventh Wheel (called by the Prophets “Parmesan”), and Lo! it was smelly! And garlic breath was upon the land, and the flatulence of the incontinent was terrible. And many did then gamble and lose.

And the people cried out “Lord, send us your meatballs!” But He heard them not, and said “I would that you were zesty or creamy, but you are neither, and LO! I spit you out of my mouth like capo d’angelli gone past al dente!”

-Sixth Letter of Saint Alfredo Marinara to the Church at Chefboyardee, Chapter 69, Verses 12-22.

reply to post by MajorMalfunction

RAmen to that, sister!!!

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TKainZero

Psst. It's a joke. It's supposed to be funny. see the parody?

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Wow that's an awesome pic!

I logged a few hours in a C-130, I was alas: never touched with the noodly bits!

MonKey

new topics

top topics

join