It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran, China finalise two billion dollar oil contract!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Iran, China finalise two billion dollar oil contract

afp.google.com

Iran and China's Sinopec on Sunday signed a two billion dollar contract to develop a major Iranian oil field, a crucial deal for the Iranian energy industry at a time of mounting international pressure.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 10-12-2007 by DeadFlagBlues]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Oh, boy. Looks like we may have a new light on the reasoning to release specific information form the NIE. Maybe we were forced to "butt out" of Iran for other reasons. I'm not one to jump to conclusions, but this could seal the deal in regards to U.S. or Israeli involvement in Iran.

afp.google.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I think there are a lot of odd movements in that region. The NIE came out saying how Iran stopped it's ambitions towards nuclear weaponry, China seals the deal on a massive pipeline, and you have a Russian fleet moving into Syria. Is it just me, or is there a global scale of chess going on? I don't think we're talking about war here, but clearly, I think they may be giving us the hint that it's time to get out.

This could just be the no sleep talking.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
intresting story

thanks for bring it up

china will be using much more energy in the future and maybe iran will become their "saudi arabia"

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by cpdaman

Exactly, as I'm sure China is very happy with the exchange.

What I find more interesting is how the US backed off, there's a Russian naval fleet right next door, and Iran has dumped our dollar, all within the last week. I usually don't cry wolf, but something is going on. I think it's heavy posturing and nothing more, but this all seems so odd to me. I'm excited to see what's happening in the coming weeks.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Yeah this is been building for a while now, Serbia and Russia ww1 repeated? Lord, I hope not! Turkey (ottoman) Isreal and Iran (persia) all over again? so many clues pointing back to ww1 as to the clues of what seems to be a repeat of last century. The serbs/kosovo and persian, all over again chess pieces falling into place when will it end? how will it end?

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I wonder what exactly caused the Ottoman empire to end, same with Persian.

(Sorry for one-liner)

[edit on 10-12-2007 by TheoOne]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by TheoOne

Russia may have had a social and economic collapse, but it wasn't total failure. They regained their strength fairly quickly. The Ottoman however was too thinly stretched in the first place, and after their utter obliteration in WW1, their territories were divied up as the winning side pleased.

new topics

top topics

join