It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We're under attack..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jainatorres

Well it seems clear that people are free to start whatever kinds of threads they want and post about whatever they want (within the limits of the T&C of course).

So you will never see the "moronic" threads and posts disappear.

Just skip over them maybe....?

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
you should be suspicous of ATS itself.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Extralien
One mans poison is another mans food.

What may seem to be low quality to you is of course a major topic to others.

And with all due respect, looking at the stats in your mini profile, I find it hard to determine how you can judge the topics in such a way.

I am glad this site exists as it gives me a broad spectrum of scope through which to peruse over at my will. Sure, there are other similar sites, yet not many that have the same flavour as this.

Even if the spell checker can't sort out proper English from American English

Long live variety, for it is the spice of life.

exactly, I dont post on anything and everything, I make sure I read and listen and look before posting anything

Im not gonna post like

" I THINK MY TOASTER IS HAUNTED BY DRACO GREYS FROM THE CIA AND MY BREAD IS INDIGO CHILD BREAD AND ITS BEEN BURNING MY TOAST SINCE 9/11"

or "hollow earth version 717"

there is so much in these forums that I dont have to put input into everysingle posting

geesh!

[edit on 10-12-2007 by MurderCityDevil]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I'm starting to agree, actually, after a long time of coming to ATS. We're all jumping around, looking for hard evidence, trying to force disclosure.

If half the stuff that is posted on ATS is credible, then aliens exist. Cool, I've believed that since a young age, and seen stuff with my own eyes. But I also believe that these guys are a LONG way ahead of us, and will choose when the proof comes out, not when we post on an Internet message board.

It's gonna take more than an anonymous guy who hears a flaming bush, or a girl whose camcorder catches a second of blurred image, or a very-well-done puppet in a sneaked-out "Area 51" alien interview sequence, or a YouTube badly pixelated video of someone's iris to convince me.

I want the non-Project Bluebeam event, the one where we remember where we were when it happened.

If they wanted to take the planet they could have done it when we were throwing bones at the moon. Time to think positive. Time to look at the big picture, not the small diversions.

Chaz.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   

yea,.....i wish every thread was a "smoking gun thread" and everything was spelled perfect and all the videos and pictures were clear as day.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by 123143
I'm pretty sure this thread is about the same tenor: Rogue Members

Remember the demographic here. There are a lot of young, impressionable types posting.

the sad thing is there are a bunch of government DH's getting paid $20 an hour to do what I like doing in my minimal free time...post on ATS! those sob's...

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Disclosure of extraterrestrials to publicy, page 1..........aylian.....lmao

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 03:51 AM
link   
If i'm completely honest i get really annoyed with enticing thread titles that don't lead to anything constructive, we are under attack???

In saying that i know what you mean and there has been a lot lately, and i do personally feel that some have been able to get away with a lot (11 11 anyone?) but eventually it's only a matter of time before the hammer falls. Give the mods there due, there is a lot of information here popping up every few minutes and they can't be lightning fast to see when somethings up. I just try to ignore them but it can be frustrating

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 04:32 AM
link   

I'm sorry jainatorres, but this just doesn't make any sense! I think you'll find this subject has always attracts hoaxers and attention seekers, (Adamski, Mier, Menger, up to Travis Walton etc) and that is the reason
there are so many stupid posts about reptilians and other such nonesense.
This is the problem with conspiracy theories, you can never be proved wrong, and there's always something stopping you get to "The Truth".

I find the idea of an alien invasion very unlikley- if these observations of UFOs are to be credited, then the Earth has been under close scrutiny by persons unknown for the last 70 years or so. Why wait until mankind has devloped atomic weapons and so on? If they're were going to invade they'd have done it by now, if they were real, and if they were hostile, of course.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by 123143

The more members that join, the more they need to "jump in" and get recognition on this site. Like you say, they maybe somewhat young and are blown away by the mindblowing facts and acusations. Their eagerness is good for getting the word out, but in some ways, it dillutes the overall tone and misson of ATS. There are some threads that ramble on like fiction novels, insulting the patience and intelligence people which no real answers and conclusions. Never ending soul searches, no pictures, no evidence, just like the Bible -- A OP's pipe dream to string you out for eternity... The Mod's need to check these people and force them to produce facts.

The days of hiding behind less than informing facts should be OUTLAWED on this site!!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join