It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noah's Ark Found on the Moon!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
That would have been one HELL of a flood.

Sorry for the short post, it's the only thing I care to contribute.

Jasn

Mod Edit - You know better...

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 12-12-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
[edit on 12-12-2007 by SimiusDei]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Thanks for all the great posts here thats exactly what I was looking for. In order to be wise one should be able to view all the infomation available on a particular subject. I, like others have probably learned a great deal from this thread. I enjoy reading and learning differant theories because I am then able to use my own intellect to decipher them and adjust or strengthen my beliefs as nessesary.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by photobug

Indeed!

Knowledge of all sorts is a wonderful thing.

Just to let you know, I wasn't trying to be a smart arse toward you with my one line post. I was actually being a bit facetious as I do not believe the "great flood" story as related by the bible.

I do, however, believe that it was inspired by a TRUE flood, possibly of one of the major rivers of the time.

All great myths have some basis in fact eh?

Good thread pb!

Jasn

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Also Noah being a fifth level initiate he would have had many surprise encounters with other worldly things. What's in his bloodline is crystal genetics a psychic gene connecting the dots above. Of course those above would have done everything in there power to make sure he survived. All contacts are just with 'old family members'. So whether he knew or not he was a 'prophet of the sky' right from the beginning.

He was a 'Contacted Person' with family above. And all incoming transmissions would have been his (Soul family) at large connecting him to his purpose. Whether it be through Thought Transference, Symbiotics, o energy integration and Memory downloads.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trauma. So are the proportions and composition of the Pacific similar to that of the Moon?

Discovery Channel did an episode that almost followed exactly the senario I laid out... including the moon ripped out of the Earth... but for some weird reason at the end they had planet X reverse course and swing by again... That just threw me they were doing so good... A deliberate move to make it less believable? Don't know but I will try to find the episode and order it

As to the proportions I believe so but I have not worked on this for about 20 years and need to pull my old notes

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Well this thread was a catalyst to get me back to that work so I will add more and 'connect some dots'

As to absolute proof? Well the Bible version has run for over 2000 years and no one demands proof...

Sitchins Version is gaining strength and will last at least till 2012 though he HAS readjusted Nibiru's return to 2084 when most of us will be gone

So this will be a "Religious Encounter of the Third Kind"

Originally posted by menguard
Also Noah being a fifth level initiate he would have had many surprise encounters with other worldly things.

Now that is a very interesting comment... we need to talk

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
The History Channel has had some really good shows on "The Great Flood"

"Digging for the Truth" did one that was excellent....and extremely informative...but I dont know if you can view the video anywhere online. It has repeated a number of times though

Guess you have to buy it. LOL

store.aetv.com...

[edit on 12-12-2007 by greeneyedleo]

[edit on 12-12-2007 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Extraterrestrials know our level of awareness, and how close we are to the truth. They gauge our awareness and give our coordinance/accordance direction.

They gauge your reaction and answers to there rhyming poetic riddles.

The energy structure has a lot to do with it. How developed we are in the stages of awareness.

The 'Uncontaminated Awareness' or Pure Awareness is seeing without eyes, but the Soul.

[edit on 12-12-2007 by menguard]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Extraterrestrials know our level of awareness, and how close we are to the truth. They gauge our awareness and give our coordinance/accordance direction.

And is there some way that 'guidance' is provided or perhaps simply subconsciously 'pointing the way' to the next piece of the puzzle?

The 'Uncontaminated Awareness' or Pure Awareness is seeing without eyes, but the Soul.

And thus 'knowing' the truth when you find it

[edit on 12-12-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Except for a few small details, like the shaky and very imaginative interpretations of the images, the wild "reimagining" of the Noah's Ark story (including dumping a lot of very specific detail found in the Bible), and no possible way to logically link anything together, I'd say you're really onto something.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Hi Zorgon, thanks for your interesting explanation.
You dig deep on this one.
I must say, I read it but needed some time to understand it all.

Originally posted by zorgon
The indications I have found is that there was a LOT more calamity than just a flood but that is another thread...

Well, your right about that, it must has been a catastrophe of enormous proportions and the flood was just one of the results. I read once in an article that as a result, the rotation of Earth changed from over 40 hour days to the current 24 hour day. So, the sun did not rise in the East then.
But how can we proof that?
By the way, what’s the link to that other thread about this?

Originally posted by zorgon
Now from the Chinese ancient astronomy "Building the Chinese Universe" there is a small reference that struck me...

"Two bright stars in xiu Yinshi and two stars in xiu Dongbi form the Great Square of Pegasus, the 1-iku (one acre sqaure) used to measure the cube-ship of the original Noah, Utnapishtim; It was also the name of the temple of Marduk in Babylon (Bab-ilani, "gate of the gods')"

So if we add up all the clues we have a gateway to the Sumerian gods pointing to Andromeda, we have a HUGE ship that was the Sumerian "Noah's Ark" and Sitchin's interpretation that Nibiru is a planet...

Perhaps Nibiru is Noah's Ark and will come back to save the Earth next time it's needed... and with all the gloom and doom talk associated to 2012 and the Mayan/Sumerian connections....

Now, that’s a good find, but I have a problem with this.
If it is a planet named Niburu that will come back to “save” the Earth next time it's needed [I have an possible other explanation for that] we have a giant problem.
Because in my opinion, when that happens, and this planet approaches our inner planets, then that must be the cause and explanation for all those cyclic happened catastrophes.

So I hope that a HUGE spaceship called Niburu to save the Earth next time it's needed, is the only right explanation.

Indeed we are in for interesting times...

[edit on 13/12/07 by spacevisitor]

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   
i am still curious as to just how high/what would the depth of the water have to be in order for an ark to 'rise' to the moon. it seems astronomical, and for it to only have happened in 7 days, (not including the year stay). meteorologically(word?) speaking, what would cause that much rain to fall in such a short time span.

next, i am also suspicious as to why we are unable to confirm what 'g/kopher wood' is, and why is it only mentioned once(?) i mean afterall it saved human kind(?) well, i presume that it is indeed wood but even that can't be confirmed. so what we do know, is that this g/kopher 'wood' grew in the general area in which noah was located, so it could have been cedar/cypress/or finely woven willow branches and palm leaf (these vessels are called in arabic- kufr) i believe.

next, if they did land on the moon then how could the dove(?) have breathed and flown and collected an olive branch(?).
so if we were to say that noah landed on the moon, then there is many other factors that would be involved. like vegetation/oxygen/gravity/ etc.

menguard, yes it unfortunately is. the uso's are semi-common but i have always heard them described as being metallic in nature or shimmery etc. but never of wood like appearence, of course they did have millenia to upgrade.

oh well.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

All points are directed through a string of knowing which will open the being to direct knowledge.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Quite fascinating and very interesting read! As for the mountain explosion creating the moon, one of the more recent scientific studies has concluded that a very long time ago when the Earth was still in a formative state, but the crust had partially formed, another planet on the same orbit smacked into the Earth and the crust of the Earth that was expelled from the Earth at that time formed a cloud of dust and debris, which over millions of years congealed and formed the moon. They also now state the the center of the Earth is partially hollow, with another planet spinning inside as the central core.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by photobug
So the topic is the possibility that Noah's ark was not a ship to sail the seven seas but a ship to sail the galaxy to save all the mamals of the planet from the impending doom of a world wide flood.

I am more of a literal person and my personal beliefs are those that the ark was created but never left the earth. However when I play devils advocate with this theory a few points come to mind which could be debated extensively on this forum.

1. In order to save the species of this planet one would need a large ship, supplies, logistics, etc to ensure the survival of all species on board.

In order to save the entire species...

Well, the account in the Bible cannot be literal.

Take a look at the dimensions listed for the ark, in the Bible, and also read that it wasnt as shown in sunday school illustrations - two animals, male and female - it was a lot more...and realize they could not all fit on the boat. - even if it were just 2 of each species, the boat aint big enough. And to put all the food on their, etc. Moses wasnt doing a Jesus and multiplying ostriches for the crocodiles to eat. lol

Again, unless there was some magic with quantum physics involving the folding of space time in order to fit them all on the boat, then there must have been another method.

Consider the fact that right now, up on an island owned by Norway, there is a world doomsday seedbank. This is to ensure survival of all food species in the event of a catastrophe. - and no this is not some conspiracy, for those who do not know, do a search on google and you will find it... it was on the BBC and other sites.

So, I would vote that he took a dna lab where they could fit every species on a ship and later reproduce them on a planet...kind of like what happened when the 'gods' made eden with Adam.

Again, far fetched? No more than trying to fit every living creature into a box without including some magical thinking. (again, it wasnt 2 of each kind, not even for the clean animals...its all in Genesis. Time to dump the sunday school illustration boards.) lol

Peace

dAlen

[edit on 13-12-2007 by dAlen]

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by agent violet[/i

next, i am also suspicious as to why we are unable to confirm what 'g/kopher wood' is, and why is it only mentioned once(?) i mean afterall it saved human kind(?) well, i presume that it is indeed wood but even that can't be confirmed.

...the uso's are semi-common but i have always heard them described as being metallic in nature or shimmery etc. but never of wood like appearence, of course they did have millenia to upgrade.

oh well.

That seems to be the point, you cant take it literal - it wasnt meant to be.
Judaism doesnt take the Bible literal, but as an allegory. (4 layers) and so does Christianity (if they just looked at Jesus with his parables...and he was Jewish, so it makes sense. And again, parables and allegories are a good way of passing down knowledge and learning at the infant stage.)

So when you see that its an allegory, then you get to dig around and start having fun putting the puzzle pieces together.

As mentioned in my above post, there is no way, given the dimensions listed in the Bible, that all of the creatures could have fit on that boat, along with their food. (once again, maybe Moses was acting like Jesus and providing miraculous food every day for the crocs and what not. As well as cleaning their poop...oh, what a smell. lol )

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
Except for a few small details, ...
I'd say you're really onto something.

Why thank you! I will try to fill in some details for you in the next few weeks

But seriously you won't find 'details' if you are not looking for them

Originally posted by spacevisitor
You dig deep on this one.

Very deep actually... but that was just a very brief tossed together outline to see who responds...

Well, your right about that, it must has been a catastrophe of enormous proportions and the flood was just one of the results. I read once in an article that as a result, the rotation of Earth changed from over 40 hour days to the current 24 hour day. So, the sun did not rise in the East then.

If you could find that article I would appreciated it... Oh and the other thread... I meant that would need to start a whole new thread..

But how can we proof that?

There really is no way to 'prove' it that would satisfy everyone. All you can do is follow the trails and satisfy yourself then share with those who might get value out of it...

Fortunately more and more are questioning it and providing clues... so who knows...

Then suddenly you get new discoveries..

Rajasthan, India
Ancient City Found In India Irradiated By Nuclear Blast 8,000 Years Ago...

Radiation still so intense, the area is highly dangerous

A heavy layer of radioactive ash in Rajasthan, India, covers a three-square mile area, ten miles west of Jodhpur. Scientists are investigating the site, where a housing development was being built.

www.rense.com...

Bay of Cambay, India
9,500-Year-Old City Found Underwater Off India

Now, it was announced in January, a civilization has been uncovered that would have appeared just as ancient to the people who built the pyramids as the pyramids seem to us.

According to marine scientists in India, archaeological remains of this lost city have been discovered 36 metres (120 feet) underwater in the Gulf of Cambay off the western coast of India. And carbon dating says that they are 9,500 years old.

www.spiritofmaat.com...

Madras, India
Tsunami Uncovers Ancient City in India

The six-foot rocky structures that have emerged in Mahabalipuram, 30 miles south of Madras, include an elaborately carved head of an elephant and a horse in flight. Above the elephant's head is a small square-shaped niche with a carved statue of a deity. Another structure uncovered by the tsunami has a reclining lion sculpted on it.

www.livescience.com...

and the most recent and best case...

Lord Krishna's fabled underwater Dwarka city off the Gujarat coast.

Lord Krishna's Bet Dwarka was long believed to exist only in the realm of mythology, before the Archeological Survey of India (ASI) conclusively proved its existence on the basis of underwater findings.

in.news.yahoo.com...

So while the Earth Shakes and Tsunamis annihilate one part of our world, the same forces reveal our past... and at least one religious text is being verified... maybe its time to review the Vedic scriptures and see what else is there... They also talk of a War and Catastrophe... and flying machines

If it is a planet named Niburu that will come back to “save” the Earth next time it's needed [I have an possible other explanation for that] we have a giant problem.

Quite right... if it was a planet coming that close... hopping over to it won't help much as both would feel the same forces... so it would be like jumping from the pan to the fire.... besides all references I have found indicate the other planet was destroyed....

But a lot of it is all in the translation Michael S. Heiser PhD a language scholar has show Nibiru means a "crossing point" or "gateway" not a "planet" We have covered all this in the "Stargates are Real" thread

There are a lot of 'watery vortexes' in ancient myths including the Bible I showed the one image from the Japanese map from 1610... the Bible has the Abyss... the Sumerians had the Abzu.... here is a cylinder seal showing the God Ea coming out of the Abzu... notice the watery entrance, the stairway and the perspective of EA as if in the distance... The other thing is the ever present twin Guardians... that are represented in gateways from myth to fantasy including again the Bible...

These days most people thing of Cherubim as cute fat babies with impossibly small wings... but in Solomon's Temple they looked like this...

Below these Guardians sits the Ark of the Covenant again with two Cherubim on it

So I hope that a HUGE spaceship called Niburu to save the Earth next time it's needed, is the only right explanation.

So do I... but I just hope that the ship has the right intentions... and that we have been routing for the right side for 2000 years... there is doubt about this

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SimiusDei

None taken, we are all here to gain knowledge and Lord knows I've placed a few jabs here and there.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
If you go here----Stargate Secrets-----projectcamelot.org...

you will find exactly what you were talking about ,it's a long watch but very interesting (watch all video's pretaining to Dr. Dan Burisch) HE DOES MENTION stargates were used to place an ARK on the moon with human biological material stored in them along with other earth bound material to re-populate the earth and or other planet's .This is suppose to happen ---guess when ---2112---when an earth calamity wipes out the human population by4.3 billion people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join