It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Odd Pics

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
here are some odd pics I've came across..
spirit of a fireman
ET shrine
alien bug
Worlds Largest Grizzley
vampire squid I'm not sure if all of these pictures are real..any help would be appreciated..thanks

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   
The shrine, the bug and the squid are interesting. I have seen those pics of the grizzly bear several times before. But as for the first picture, where in the hell do you see a fireman with a helmet on? And dont point it out to me, because if it was that apparent, you obviously wouldnt have to.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   
on another note, interesting pics USAFSF

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I take it u found the fireman?

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
nope....still dont see it

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
all the pics are interesting, the squid and bear looks real enough,

the bug, could be 2 bugs mating together and they end up looking like 1 big bug.

the firefighter pic, I don't buy. I see what could be called a fireman, but I am going to say that is a camera/lights/natural fire/ wind trick.

[Edited on 2-6-2004 by worldwatcher]

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I tend to agree with you worldwatcher..thanks for posting..

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I am absolutely amazed that no-one knows what the bug is.

Its just a run'o't'mill stick/leaf insect.

Designed to look identical to sticks or leaves to blend in.

Do a search for stick insects and you will see many in even more fantastic shapes than that one.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 07:07 AM
link   
did that guy just say do a search for bug pictures? even though i have more than enough time on my hands i refuse to surf the net for bug pictures.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
While that Grizzly is indeed enormous, it wasn't as big as was reported on that site. It was actually 11ft from claw tip to claw tip and between 1,000 lbs and 1,200 lbs, not the 1,600 lbs reported. I don't believe it's the worlds largest Grizzly, the skull scored 28 and 8/16 inches and the record in North America is 30 12/16 inches. But still. Damn, I wouldn't want to run into a bear of that size!

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   
that is the biggest bear ive ever seen. The fireman one people just look into the pictures too much like the devils face in the WTC smoke etc.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I can see the fireman, btw, can anybody post the World Trade Center picture from CNN of that "Devil" face in the smoke? It's been a while since I last saw that one.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
that grizzly bears paws are huuuuuuge!
i cant see the fireman though

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I've seen the fireman shot before and it just looks like a bad photoshop effort

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 07:32 AM
link   
USAFSF: Is your avatar a pic of John Gotti??

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Can anyone see anything in this? I can't see any fireman in this pic?? www.anomalies-unlimited.com...
Also, that grizzly bear one looks fake. The soldier's sad solemn expression standing next to him makes the picture look like the soldier has killed an animal but the pic looks fake. The insect doesn't look like an alien, if it's a real pic then it could even be a new type of insect, but not necessarily from out of space. The vampire squid looks like just a deformity. As for the ET shrine just because it is in a strange formation and there was a large content of silicon dioxide and calcium oxide, a result of long interaction between iron and sandstone, it doesn't mean it's an ET base. There are many many strange stone structures, in the world, many which are stranger than that one. Places like StoneHenge at least have some religious and extra-terrestrial assimilations as it used to be used for Celtic purposes, many UFOs and crop circles have been spotted nearby, and then there's that big white horse burnt into the ground.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 07:45 AM
link   
thebeagle: LoL! Is that you in your avatar picture??

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I believe the Grizzly one is real. You can find info on it at www.alaska.com

BTW, that link you posted doesn't work...

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   
The guy that shot the grizzly, didn't work for the forest service. He is enlisted in the U.S. Air Force and stationed in Alaska. I read about it in either the SpaceObserver or it might have been in Buckley AFB's newsletter.

Check that, I just looked on the alaska.com site and he was stationed at Eielson AFB.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I heard that the Grizzley pic was a hoax.

Wish I could dig up a link...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join