It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mussolini formed a top secret UFO agency to investigate Triangle UFOs --> in 1933!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

xpoq47

Very interesting. I guess the UFO study commissioned by General Yoritsume in 1235 after a mass sighting by his army in Japan is just a minor footnote in history by comparison.

Aha good call mate - seems very silly official UFO explanations were even popular back then.

1235 Japan: What might be called the first official investigation of a UFO sighting occurred in Japan in 1235. During the night while General Yoritsume and his army were encamped, mysterious lights were observed in the heavens. The lights were seen in the southwest for many hours, winging, circling and moving in loops. The general ordered a "full-scale scientific investigation" of these strange events. The report finally submitted to him has the "soothing" ring of many contemporary explanations offered for UFO phenomena. In essence it read: "the whole thing is completely natural, General. It is... only the wind making the stars sway."

As for Italy researcher Roberto Pinotti brings up the subject of the 1930's Italian Government UFO documents in the testimony below -he also goes on to mention that since 1947 the country has experienced more than 12,000 UFO events and 4 major UFO waves in 1950, 1954, 1973 and 1978 so that seems like quite a lot.

Cheers!
edit on 11-2-2019 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Has anyone heard of any new info about the legitimacy of the Italian documents or the RS/33 organisation?

Vid

originally posted by: Paul the seeker

As far as I'm concerned, before I have not heard of any triangle UFOs before the 1980s.

Here we go Paul.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join