It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever Post in the Wrong Thread?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
And how does one go about posting in the wrong thread?

I don't see how you can make that mistake?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I disagree.

There's a separate distinction between the two things, it's like trying to say "well they're both Koreans technically so what's the difference?" even though one's from North Korea and the other from South Korea.

Just cause they might seem similar, doesn't mean they actually are. Subtle differences and all that jazz.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I hope this is in the "Ever post in the Wrong Thread" ...thread!

Really...how does that happen...until it happens to me (or pics...)...it doesn't happen!

Flagged you...stars and flag due for being honest...happens sometimes (am I in the right thread) to some!
edit on 9-2-2012 by jerryznv because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
to many tabs open I think that could be cause.
Maybe double check the window before you post.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by amraks

And how does one go about posting in the wrong thread?

I don't see how you can make that mistake?

I believe as humans we're prone to making what you call a "mistake."

Sometimes we're tired, we're not thinking properly, we have other thing's on our minds, we have multiple tabs open, we think of something to say before leaving the computer for something, coming back shortly after and clicking on the wrong tab when we think It's the right one, etc. There's plenty of ways it can happen. Posting on the wrong thread is a surprisingly easy mistake to make I think. I know I've made it a few times in the past as have some others. It just happens when we least expect it.

edit on 9-2-2012 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Yes, the mods generally move it and let you know in a message, if they recognize it was meant for another topic. Probably has happened to alot of people at one time or another. Don't listen to trolls they just want to start something, with us, they seem to enjoy it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join