It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's really in those vaccinations?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 04:09 AM
link   
The below link shows yet another damning account to the virus' in your vaccinations, video...

www.liveleak.com...

Next time your Doc pushes you for your annual flu vaccination, look
him/her in the eye and ask if they have had theirs yet. You may be
surprised. No one in our doc's office gets them, yet they try us
every year... and every year we say "no" and turn it around on them
(quick appointment ender, lol). Angers me that he tries us every
year, but I'd change doctors if they said "yes" they do get them...
don't need financial advice from someone driving a Pinto, don't need
hair advice from bald people, and I don't need stupid doctors who are
shooting themselves up and their staff with vaccinations. Is it any
wonder that informed parents are reluctant to forced vaccinations for
their children?

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Unbelievable. Nice find.

If this video don't wake em up, don't know what will.

Sounds like the guy knew he was injecting cancer.

And he was one of the original vaccine designers.

How can he sit there and joke about it??

Starred and flagged!

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I heard Alex Jones' radio show talk about this. click here to listen right now. tune in any time to hear each weekday's 3 hour show re-broadcast. listen live 11am PST, 5PM British time.

vaccines contain mercury & aluminium, mercury being the world's most poisonous material - as used in silver fillings. herballure.com... has a forum for that.

vaccines harm the immune system & are totally unnatural, made by the multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical industry.

Alex said that cancer viruses were put into vaccines.

they'll probably even put in microchips for human microchipping.

people must eat the food that humans are supposed to eat, along with herbs, which do protect us from diseases.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Surface
The below link shows yet another damning account to the virus' in your vaccinations, video...

www.liveleak.com...

Next time your Doc pushes you for your annual flu vaccination, look
him/her in the eye and ask if they have had theirs yet. You may be
surprised. No one in our doc's office gets them, yet they try us
every year... and every year we say "no" and turn it around on them
(quick appointment ender, lol). Angers me that he tries us every
year, but I'd change doctors if they said "yes" they do get them...
don't need financial advice from someone driving a Pinto, don't need
hair advice from bald people, and I don't need stupid doctors who are
shooting themselves up and their staff with vaccinations. Is it any
wonder that informed parents are reluctant to forced vaccinations for
their children?

haha I work in a hospital, everyone one gets them here, well except me and thats for my own reason

sometimes getting sick is a good thing, I dont need unnatural things in my body

besides Im vegan and dont let # in my body

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
While I agree that it's more than likely substances less-than-appealing could be being injected into our bodies with vaccinations, I think we need to approach health assistance from a different system of reasoning.

This different system of reasoning takes form in the rationale of an end justifying the means to get to that end. Given the deadliness of smallpox, I am more than willing to receive the vaccination, for I will not catch smallpox. What the pharmaceutical industries place into those, though occasionally should be taken with heed, must be placed at a lower priority, for the end, not getting smallpox, justifies the means, getting a vaccine that scars me, and possibly has harmful material.

Now, if it's a superfluous vaccination for something that I can't simply catch, that's a different issue altogether, however, if it's going to save my life, or the life of my loved ones, being practical is the imperative.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I never recieve the flu vaccines. I just have a gut feeling that there is something in them that is not good for us. I would rather my own immune system do the work if possible.
Thinking about this I can remember in about 1969, I was in Elementary School, and we were forced to take a vaccine. Everyone got in lines and we marched through the lunch room where they injected us. I can't remember what it was for. I asked my Mother and she doesn't even remember. I had polio ,mumps, measles, and tetanus vaccinations at the Doctor's office, so I don't believe it was one of those. That was an aweful experience for a 6-7 yr old child without his parent present.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daz3d-n-Confus3d
I never recieve the flu vaccines. I just have a gut feeling that there is something in them that is not good for us. I would rather my own immune system do the work if possible.
Thinking about this I can remember in about 1969, I was in Elementary School, and we were forced to take a vaccine. Everyone got in lines and we marched through the lunch room where they injected us. I can't remember what it was for. I asked my Mother and she doesn't even remember. I had polio ,mumps, measles, and tetanus vaccinations at the Doctor's office, so I don't believe it was one of those. That was an aweful experience for a 6-7 yr old child without his parent present.

The injection you received was probably a smallpox vaccination, if you remember where the needle was inserted, you'll have a distinctive circle-shaped scar, should it have been a smallpox vaccine.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
No I had my small pox vaccination at the doctors office. I remember that one. He had a round flat disk with needles on it that he held on his thumb. Looked kinda of like a ring. Hurt too.

I'm sure there was a good reason for them giving us the shot, just seems weird to do it in school instead of making everyone go to their Dr. like they did on all the other shots. Maybe there was some kind of epidemic they were trying to avoid there. Maybe they used us for some kind of test.
Who knows.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ZizekUnfortunately, most people have accepted that belief. Trouble is that despite the political correct claims, there is no hard medical evidence that vaccinations have accomplished any miraculous stamping out of any disease. Polio for instance was already on a major decline and starting to die out due to improved hygiene/lifestyle before the vaccine... when the vaccine was applied, there was actually a major spike in polio, but then it started back on it's downward trend that was already evident.... kinda like if you were already getting rid of a cold and then you ate a red M&M, later claiming you beat that cold with a red M&M.

Even Pasteur on his death bed, admitted he had been wrong and that Bechamp was right all along. Trouble is Pasteur was better connected with the powers that be of his day than Bechamp, so the Political Correct world went down the erroneous path of Pasteur that is still stuck in the vaccination malarky to this day even after the Pasteur Death-Bed-Confession and decades of no demonstrable facts that can match the glorious feel good claims.

With all the crap that we've all had injected, scratched into, or fed us it's amazing the human race is still here. Maybe the good guys really can handle poisons without detriment as the Bible says... but I ain't gonna tickle no rattlesnake, nor take any more vaccinations! If nothing else, each one negatively impacts your immune system... for instance one study shows women who've had 10 or more flu-shots have a much higher incidence of cancer... and of course got the flu more often!!

Factor in the new chemtrail delivery system, and the fact that there is only so many red M&M's in a bag.... well, go vaccinate yourself if you want, but if I'm gonna put poison in me it better be small, round, with a M on it! LOL, I actually have an old prescription on my bulletin-board from my Doc for M&M's Plain (with refills!)... but he sure has never sold me on any vaccinations that he himself won't take!

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Surface

Want to be scared? Google: vaccines, they strained though monkey kidneys, anti-freeze, they say any birth defects could be found in grand kids. So they say?

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
As disgusting as the information on that video from live leak is that laughter. Especially that fake sounding laughing clown female.

Despicable. Just despicable. The war on diseases is just like the war on drugs, made to be fought forever never won.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Supplements to drop your serotonin levels, a lack of sleep could be one. An imbalance in the minds ability to run properly. The mind coordinates the cardiovascular system and the endorphines, that means it could cause some serious physiological trauma sustained through the bodies sensors.

A mis-firing in the body. It could stop you from connecting to your godhood, depending where you are at in the awareness field of reality.

(Seratonin levels) deal with the Neuro-net tranmitters in the brain. And a lowering of these levels would handicap your well being.

These supplements drop your serotonin Levels in the brain, the brains ability to communicate with the body.

Could you foresee a problem with that I could, like cancer, diesese, and any other ailment that could affect the body.

Seratonin also gives the body the ability to communicate it is tired and it needs to rest, so you might be a zombie. Not knowing you are not getting the proper amount of sleep.

Without connecting to your sleep, your bodies Immune system deminishes, without the light to cleanse the bodies field of operation.

(If you are your thoughts then you have nothing to worry about but if you sustain someone elses belief system, you are in line with its results. If you are your body you have nothing to worry about.)

[edit on 14-12-2007 by menguard]

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
thanks for the link, awesome info.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 07:50 AM
link   
um...this is just batcrap insane. vaccination is highly supported science that you can look into a multitude of medical journals and get verifiable scientific proof on.

has anyone here bothered to crack open a scientific journal on the subject, or do we just rely on the internet to get our info now because the boogey man controls the journals too?

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 07:54 AM
link   
ah, i think the condescending attitude is what I needed to snap some reason into me. Thanks

Did you bother watching the video? There wasn't any claim that vaccinations are fake, it said the opposite. It said that useful vaccinations were contaminated with other things, as a form of free testing on an unknowing and naive public.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I'm a firm believer in letting my immune system do its job to keep me healthy. I rarely get sick. And the times that I have gotten sick is when I was not eating healthy and not getting enough rest.

The thing is... most people are consuming the processed crap they think is "food" and then wonder why they get sick and need pharmaceutical assistance. These people do not have a normal immune system so they have no real protection from illness.

Every single person carries a "chemical burden" that suppresses the immune system. Even young children carry large chemical burdens because the chemicals carried by the mother are passed to the child at birth. They include literally thousands of chemicals that come from processed foods, pharmaceutical drugs, personal care products, household cleaning products, tap water, and outside environmental toxins.

The more clean and organic your life is, the less chemicals you are exposed to, which gives your immune system a fighting chance. That doesn't mean you're free from them but less is better than more.

There are many natural wonderful foods and herbs that will "boost" the immune system and prevent you from getting sick. You won't hear it from your doctor or from the mainstream media. This information is mostly suppressed with the exception of many grassroots health organizations who are reporting it online.

People need to start researching and educating themselves to understand what they should and should not be eating and how to naturally keep themselves healthy.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Surface

Surface, sorry to challenge your paranoia here, but you giove bad advice...

Vaccinations of staff are common and routine at every nursing home, clinic, and hospital that i have ever worked at. They actually help people a vast majority of the time...
it is silly to think different (not stupid, as you so casually pointed the finger and labeled the many doctors i know)

what we are dealing with here, is the possibility that thru poor quality control, and in some cases intentional testing... some miniscule amount of vaccine has been altered...

just because canada has a case of madcow, doesn't mean that i wont ever eat beef again (and prions scare the hell out of me)

Sorry Surface, I disagree as to the volume of your message, but not the content.... i just dislike scare mongering, as it tends to do more harm that good sometimes... and vaccines have saved millions to billions, and killed what? maybe a few thousand?

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by scientist

i'm sorry, didn't notice that. i'm just a bit sick of the general anti-science attitude that's been growing in american society lately and i kind of lashed out.

i apologize.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
How vaccines are made

A problem regarding vaccines, was that until recently, when they made vaccines, they had to grow the virus or cell's, to extract the vaccines from, in sources of serum, blood, or meat from animals.

This could "infect" the intended vaccine, with already excisting virus/bacteria from that very meat.

Atleast in Denmark, vaccines today are grown in synthetic material, reducing if not completely removing the change of "infecting" the vaccine.

So i believe they are safe.

There is always a minimum riscici to get an allergic reaction, and yes some people have even died from it. But that is the very rare exeption, not the general rule.

As to Flu vaccinations, in Denmark only very old people with a bad immune defence system, are encouraged to take a vaccine, and it is free of choice.

As to the "combination" vaccinations, I truly believe they are for the good.

But here in Denmark it is not allowed for doctors to determin what medicine you shall have.
The doctor gives you a perscription, and the pharma stores offers you a variable of products you can choose from or you can refuse and be offered alternatives.

This is why i trust my doctor, because she can't gain anything financialy by perscriping me a vaccine.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by LazarusTheLong

As much as you would wish, you haven't "challenged" me at all. I don't get vaccinations out of common sense from informed awareness, not out of "paranoia"... perhaps that tactic (paranoia) is what motivates you to embrace vaccinations. After all, you certainly believe "vaccines have saved millions to billions"... a very remarkable belief indeed, from someone who says they don't disagree with the "content" of my "message", just the "volume". Yeah, a lot truth out there that scares people into wanting to turn it down or off. I don't like hearing about "mad cow disease" either, but the "volume" of that should be turned up too, considering proper testing could guarantee safe meat. Safety from vaccinations is even simpler, just don't get them. At best they are worthless and merely tax your immune system. Keep taxing that immune system, and you may soon find your heath is tax poor. That alone should make you shun vaccinations, yet factor in the other crap... why in the world would you want to take that crap shot? Please explain.

The myth that vaccines have saved "millions to billions" may be a "volume" you'd prefer to turn up... as would we all, yet there is no substance or any hard evidence to back it up if you dare look beneath the surface of the convenient claims. Again, even Pasteur acknowledged he was wrong about vaccinations on his deathbed clear back in 1895. Yet he is still heralded as the esteemed father of vaccinations, something that he himself discovered was totally an erroneous path. Bechamp was right all along. Inoculating someone with pathogens will not save them from anything except perhaps a longer life span. Believe otherwise if you must, prove otherwise if you can (and become famous!)

top topics

join