It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is going on in the Kabbalah?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I've read most of it and I don't understand any of it, unless the Tetragrammaton is ATGC arranged in pairs in the double-helix, and that the Ancient of Days et all are computers, with wires coming out of their "skulls" (tower cases) to their faces (monitors).

I don't get it - can anyone explain?

Cheers

Carl

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 03:21 AM
link   
From what i know, Kaballah has to do with the nature of "God"

Look into the tree of life, wich relates to the flower of life, fractals, phi, Fibonacci, spirals, vortex movement and so on...

So are they saying that God is in everything? That the patterns of nature and the Universe, is "God"?

Well I'm not a follower of any religion, so i wouldnt know.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 04:31 AM
link   
The Anatomy of the Body of God is a good read, IMO. It might help explain the structural mysticism in a less mystifying manner.

The Kabbalah is not something that comes with study or any other easily identified effort. It is just somehow a knowing and it comes from within the mind rather than from outside into the mind. There are many teachers and I don't know what the recommended literature might be - I ran across the above-mentioned book by accident but have never heard it mentioned anywhere.

It's a universal concept, IMO - the tree of life such as is found in almost every cultural spirituality.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I have listened to parts of an audiobook called "attaining worlds beyond", which is read by a rabbi, explaining lessons of the kabbalah. It is interesting and it makes sense. I haven't listened to enough of it to give you any insight or anything, but you may want to check it out.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   
interesting...thanks.

I still think "the nature of god" is a bit shady...

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by C.C.Benjamin
I've read most of it and I don't understand any of it, unless the Tetragrammaton is ATGC arranged in pairs in the double-helix, and that the Ancient of Days et all are computers, with wires coming out of their "skulls" (tower cases) to their faces (monitors).

Cheers

Carl

It's quite obvious you do not understand any of it. Do not follow the voices of your own imagination.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raphael

It's quite obvious you do not understand any of it. Do not follow the voices of your own imagination.

Raphael, that is the same problem people encounter when reading the book of Revelation, people let their imaginations dictate to them what the prophet is saying...

As to the Kabbalah, it is one of the most controversial pieces of spiritual literature in existence. Some decry it, others praise it.. The best explanation I can give you fo rthe Kabbalah is that it tries to explain the spiritual cretion of the universe....

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Cheers

Carl

I have the entire 23 volume set, translated from hebrew to american. Its quite a read. From what I have read through I get the sense of how the universe was made by sound and it explains the old testimate in a form of hidden messages. It is quite confusing, I started to scan the lines of the hebrew along with reading the comentary. It is a study that will at least keep you (if you are interested) glued to more reading.I will continue my studies as that is what it is a study that I feel I need,

in the spirit

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Cheers

Carl

- to some its 'mystical' (whether good or bad)
- it is said to be "Christian", "Jewish", "Masonic", "Satanic", etc.

but the root: science, quantum mechanics. Thats it, plain and simple.
The explanation of all the allegories of the Bible in practical & applicable terms.

Get to 'know' the 'mind of God'.

peace

dAlen

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by zman

I have the entire 23 volume set, translated from hebrew to american. Its quite a read. From what I have read through I get the sense of how the universe was made by sound and it explains the old testimate in a form of hidden messages. It is quite confusing, I started to scan the lines of the hebrew along with reading the comentary. It is a study that will at least keep you (if you are interested) glued to more reading.I will continue my studies as that is what it is a study that I feel I need,

in the spirit

hmmm.
Maybe some further background will help.

You have the 23 books, and so do I.
Its called the Zohar, but we must clarify that this is not, in and of itself, "kabbalah".
Kabbalah is not limited to the zohar by any stretch of the imagination.
(i.e. Rabbi Avraham Abulafia - '72 names of God', this is a method used by Abulafia centuries ago.) Before that the Merkava mystics...all of this ties together.

We have to get to the point of what its all pointing to, or we will get lost in the details, as it were.

By the way, your and my copy are from the Kabbalah center - which many orthodox rabbis are opposed to. I would say they are opposed to it because the Kabbalah center is taking Kabbalah and 'opening it' to the masses without the 'religious dogma'.
But that truly is neither here nor there, as no one is the exclusive owner of 'Truth'.

"The rain falls on the good and bad".

So at its root, I say again, its about quantum physics and as Albert Einstein wanted: 'to know the mind of God'. (workings of creation.

Peace

dAlen

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen
but the root: science, quantum mechanics. Thats it, plain and simple.

Do you mean your explanation is plain and simple or quantum mechanics is plain and simple?

I totally agree with you but still I had to laugh at that statement. It almost seems like an oxymoron. I bet Einstein would laugh, too.

The explanation of all the allegories of the Bible in practical & applicable terms.

Ahhh...yes...the holographic universe! Based upon the geometric structure of the tree of life. The light at the end of the 'tunnel.'

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Cheers

Carl

Carl may be more closer to what its about than one may initially think.
The more you study any form of physics, the more religion and science and technology unite.

Look at the tech of the future in terms of humans.
There is a video called human 2.0.

What does any of this have to do with anything? A lot.
Right now we take things for face value and live by the myths taught to us.

What an irony it is that what is real is more 'mythological' than what is written in the sacred text of the world...at least until we get a better understanding of the workings of 'the mind of God'.

"How far down the rabbit hole do you wanna go?"

Peace

dAlen

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen
Carl may be more closer to what its about than one may initially think.

Sometime within the last year or so, I came up with the following 'cipher' about DNA being the 'tree of life' - Carl's initial statement about DNA reminded me and so I dug it up to share:

Adenine = Adam = Aleph = Creator/King = Bullock/Head of the Ox appointed for sacrifice = 1
Guanine = Garden = Gimel = Seed = Loving-kindness = 3
Cytosine = Cross = Chet = Regeneration = New Beginning = 8
Thymine = Truth = Tav = Perfection = The Mark of Truth = 400

To try to explain:

DNA is composed 4 unique markers, arranged in groups of 8 x 8 to comprise is 64 triplet units

Turn the 8 90° and it becomes the infinity symbol ∞
8 x 8 is infinity squared as creation
But factor in the idea of 'triplet' units and you have:
Infinity Trinity

'As Above So Below'

This makes 'Jacob's Ladder,' each section having 34 rungs - the 'rungs' being held bound together by non-covalent hydrogen bonds:

34 [bond] 34

The 'backbone' of the ladder is composed of sugar-phosphate.
The sugar is pentose, which is a 'monosaccharide with five carbon atoms.'
Phosphate, in turn, consists of one phosphorus atom surrounded by four oxygen atoms, forming a tetrahedron.

Phosphorus = 'Lucifer'
Sugar = 'honey' (as in 'milk and honey')
5 = pentagram/ancient symbol of Venus (the morning star)

There are twenty standard amino acids encoded and the number of possible combinations is 4 to the third power (64); and there is always a 'start’ and a 'stop’ marker between (of which there are 3 possible combinations comprised of an A,T, and G or else just A and T).

There are 22 letters in the Hebrew aleph bet; so Aleph is start and Tav is stop. But the Aleph Tav are one in the same - being the equivalent of the 'Alpha and the Omega' in the Hebrew language. This is the Ouroboros! The serpent in the Garden (the 'G') – swallowing its own tail becoming the ultimate symbol of infinity and enlightenment.

And of course the number 12 in the bible is a repetitive theme. And 12 to the third power (cubed) is the structural illustration of 'New Jerusalem.'

The ladder gets it 'twist' from alternative major 'grooves’ with 'minor’ grooves – major = 22 and minor = 12. At each end there is a factor of either 3 or 5 which comes into play, although I don’t really understand the mechanics of it – the significance, however, is that 3 and 5 are in the Fibonacci sequence, as is 34.
------------------------

I know that probably is going to seem like a bunch of pseudo-mystic mumbo-jumbo to many people, but also there will be some who will see the 'HOW' of the thought process which perceives these things and understands them as truly logical and ultimately simple.

(Yeah, right!)

...but seriously folks...

The more you study any form of physics, the more religion and science and technology unite.

And when one or two of those are selectively omitted, the 'picture' is incomplete and the truth become both hidden and undecipherable.

Right now we take things for face value and live by the myths taught to us.

And/or scorn such myths as either total nonsense or else condemn them as 'paganism' or 'satanism' or whatever the chosen term is for 'them' - as compared to 'us' – 'us' being one’s own preferred religious affiliation.

What an irony it is that what is real is more 'mythological' than what is written in the sacred text of the world...at least until we get a better understanding of the workings of 'the mind of God'.

No doubt! I personally don’t see any other origin for 'myths' other than fundamental ideas/truths that we all share, as the human race. It is like a cultural costume party, so to speak.

And it is inevitable that we WILL gain this understanding – simply because our entire reality is composed of symbolic reminders and teaching tools to get us there. I know that there are more arguments against my statement than reasons to agree, at this present time, and that is OK with me. I realize this and understand why. But yet I feel compelled to gently declare what I have come to understand through experience, in the most non-partisan fashion I can possibly muster. I know that if I can understand these things without any sort of formal education or other traditionally-accepted means of 'knowing' or 'learning,' then so can anyone…and therefore so will everyone. Eventually. Human beings are a unified race, whether we want to admit it or not – and we are literally designed with many traits considered to be 'of the herd' – and this is not to mush us all up into some generic mindless mass but rather to maintain our fundamental unity when we, ourselves, would discard it from lack of understanding (ignorance, basically – simply not knowing what we cannot yet fully see).

No one will be left behind – we evolve as a species, not as subsets of that species! All for one and one for all.

Literally.

"How far down the rabbit hole do you wanna go?"

All the way, baby! And out the other side!
See you in China!

(or is that 'worm-hole?')

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by dAlen

I stand corrected, as that is what I have the Zohar. I am learning hebrew along with the reading of the Zohar. Since I like to work with energy, it has helped some understanding of sound which is as you know a frequency, and again which as you know is sound. Funny how things tie together, look at the person who used frequency to seperate hydrogen from water to make his engine run. Wonderful information if you just have the time and will to study.
In The Spirit

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Here is a post I made a while back which relates to the concept I'm wanting to share:

Masonry and 'The Word'

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

I personally found this work very heady.

When I look to find guidance through written language it must speak to me personally, to speak to the heart not the mind.

I love supreme intelligence, yet there is a huge difference in intellect and intelligence.

The Colleges are filled with intellectuals, yet not one has ever been capable of an original idea, not one ever.

Intelligence is a completely different phenomena.

Intelligence paves its own way, through the inner world, the direct approach to the higher states.

If even once some body else has found a way to their higher self and you are there and a witness, RUN for your life! Run as fast in the opposite direction because you are in grave danger of becoming an automaton.

Only the true intellect is built on ones own responsibility in this progression of life. You cannot be the tree if you are the sky. Yet because the tree was so successful, you follow and dream of making the tree your reality, but again and again you fail, why? Because you are the sky!

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
I personally found this work very heady.

Thank you. That means more than I can say. ♥

If even once some body else has found a way to their higher self and you are there and a witness, RUN for your life! Run as fast in the opposite direction because you are in grave danger of becoming an automaton.

I appreciate what you are saying and also the sentiment with which you say it.

But I must tell you that when the higher and the lower converge in the middle (making the three into one and the one into a whole) the danger of becoming an automaton is over. In fact, danger is no longer a viable idea when being-ness is recognized and worn as translucency.

The Buddha is the enlightened one but not until the Bodhi awakens is there true hope realized for all - those who have light as well as those who have not yet been able to open their eyes sufficiently enough to experience the light. And that is yet only the beginning.

Because whoever has a desire to keep his life safe will have it taken from him; but whoever gives up his life because of me, will have it given back to him.
For what profit has a man, if he gets all the world with the loss of his life? or what will a man give in exchange for his life?
Matthew 16:25-26

I have no intention of going anywhere. I have things I must do here - not as a duty but as a desire.

You cannot be the tree if you are the sky. Yet because the tree was so successful, you follow and dream of making the tree your reality, but again and again you fail, why? Because you are the sky!

You are right about not being the tree in being the sky. However, what I have been given to understand is that I am not the sky - my father is the sky and my mother is the earth. I am the tree.

♥ bless you!

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Is that where your fathers boundaries end?

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Interestingly, I've been tossing the idea around in my head that angels were genetically enhanced supermen.

It would explain the ability to breed with humans (they are human), the fact that the children produced were "giants" (undoubtably tall and powerful - you wouldn't genetically engineer a weakling) and were heroes of old because their vastly superior genetic heretige raised them above normal men and made them leaders. Eventually, through enough generations, the genetic advantage is all but bred-out.

Genetic knowledge would explain Adam's fabrication and Eve's cloning from him. And as other posters have said, there is the DNA interpretation of the Kabbalah.

It would also explain the importance and emphasis on lineage, especially in the case of rulers. Incest would clearly be seen a preserving the pure genetically-enhanced bloodline. The divine right of kings, and all that, because they are literally better than normal men.

Basically, if divinity equalled engineered genetic superiority, it would all seem to make sense.

So, down the rabbit hole then, eh?

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Is that where your fathers boundaries end?

Is this a question for me, Raphael?

If so, then my reply is:
my Father has no boundaries.

Does the sky have a limit?
Does the universe have a border?

No.
And No.

My Father is the King of the Universe..and He can do ANYTHING!!

I should think that you know this very well.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join