It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok, so, I kinda skipped introducing myself

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Leave it to me to just jump right into the forums without observing the niceties!

Hail and greetings! I am V .. or VV (take your pick) and well.. I was brought here by Lightmare (thank you darlin!).

There is too much to tell about myself, but I'm pretty much as open as one can be, so feel free to u2u me if you want to talk (or if something I post catches your attention).

VV

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ValhallasValkyrie

Well good of you to introduce yourself! I never did one of these either so don't feel to bad. Well glad to have ya' abord! See ya around!

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   
You see. I knew you would like these forums. A cool place to learn about some crazy stuff and vent your frustrations too. Welcome to the asylum.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Yeah yeah.. you just brought me here to slowly work me into your plans. Admit it :p

Seriously, you are right. I love it here.

VV

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I didn't do an introduction until I had been here over 9 months.......

It's all good I guess.

Post into others as you would have them post unto you

Welcome to ATS

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Thats right....and now you are hopelessly in my grasp. World domination, here we come!!!!! Bahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 01:28 AM
link   
you know...come to think of it...I never did an introduction. And I probably never will either. Lightmare prefers to be a man of mystery.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Thank you all!

And Light, my dear, my darling...

I told you I wanted to be Brain and you be Pinky! So, I come up with the world domination ideas!

But I'll still share half the power :p

VV

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Funny I usually don't do these things, I never did one myself.

Here you might need this your very own T&C handbook some might find me giving this to you amusing.

Anyway this is a awesome site but do beware of the trolls, but always remember they are tasty with some salt.

Have fun, I know I do.

[edit on 10-12-2007 by LDragonFire]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I think I prefer ketchup for the trolls..a little more flavor than salt!

And why thank you for the "gift" I shall endeavor to keep it forefront in my mind at all times. **adjusts her halo to hide any sign of horns**

VV

top topics

join