It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Not Watch This Video...

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by the b rain

O thank god because i cant find a damn thing hahahah.
Im going home..maybe you should write him a u2u because i doubt after our debate today that he will ever look at this thread again.
Anyway....thanks for chiming in and i will check back tomorrow because i cant wait to hear what he says. Nighty night.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by the b rain

But lets get an answer to the reason for names on loans in All Capitals.

The OP mission...should he choose to accept it:

Penhallow v. Doane's Administrators (3 U.S. 54; 1 L.Ed. 57; 3 Dall. 54).

Word

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Someone directed me to check this thread since apparently "the b rain" seems to think that just because I'm online I must be painstakingly checking this thread for updates! Sorry, I could care less. I also see the GUICE2 has found the affirmation he was looking for, which is why he was crying out for help earlier. He's on ignore so I have no idea what he's saying, but I bet you its something along the lines of "OMG LIGHT IS SUCH A MEANY, HES CRUEL AND WONT SYMPATHIZE WITH ME BEING THE VICTIM!!11" - still playing the victim mentality. Now you two can go back to sleep, we can't have you open your eyes to reality - that would be a travesty.

There is no definite answer as to where the "signed on the dotted line" phrase comes from. Not all contracts have them, none that I have had in recent memory has them either. But I'm sure what you want to believe is that somehow a dotted line "forces" people to sign right - that the dots draw their attention? Too bad there is no evidence for that, and it is mere conjecture. It might also just be a method of pointing out where you should sign. If this is your evidence for a conspiracy, you sorely need to do some more research. I am sure there is no conspiracy, but please come up with something better than this. Its just too easy.

By the way, I would also point out even if they gave you a sheet of paper and none of the terms of the contract, it would still be up to you to demand a copy of the terms to read it before you sign. If you can't read it, don't sign it. I'm sensing a theme here - yes, thats it - personal responsibility.

Do not ask anymore direct questions of me, because this will be my last post in this thread. I will not respond anymore. For those ATSers who actually read, it will be completely clear what is reality and what is people desperately trying to explain their own financial screw ups by blaming it on someone else.

Now, forgive me for breaking up the "blame it all on the big bad company/government" conspiracy orgy. You may now resume your departure from reality.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by LightinDarkness

Try turning over one of your bank checks it will be hard to read but it should say something like ..............MICROPRINT tiny words in signature line should not be legible when scanned or photocopied.

The dotted line you sign on is not a dotted line at all. It is VERY important text. Text that refutes all your claims. But you know this already, you must, you have just completed college/university and all your posts use textbook economics to defend your facts.
I will post a link tommorrow which should checkmate everything we have been telling you about a banking conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by OBE1

I knew I shouldda been a lawyer!

I am the authorized agent of ALL CAPS in the court of the gold-fringe.

Must study...

[edit on 12/20/0707 by jackinthebox]

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   
If anyone thinks that the business of the US economy is conducted in a manner that is beneficial to, or is in the interests of the rights set forth in the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, consider this:

It only took ten years for the privately owned Federal Reserve to drive the sovereign United States of America into bankruptcy. Woodrow Wilson established the Fed in 1913, and FDR suspended the Constitution in 1933 under emergency Executive Order as a result of the bankruptcy of the nation. What was the penalty of bakruptcy? What then did FDR give in trade to the FED? Your inalienable rights. (Not to mention the sovereignty of State governement as well.) U.S. Citizens became independant corporations. The people traded rights for privileges, and still are not aware of that fact to this day. You are not free, you are owned. You were bought out in 1933!

If you think the FED is looking out for your best interests when they make their decisions, think of how many corporations you know that aren't looking to eat their competitors alive.

[edit on 12/21/0707 by jackinthebox]

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
This guy Light is out of his mind.....whats his deal?
He has to be a smart guy but whats with all the hostility towards his fellow man? He just plain sounds like a corporate fat cat when he says things like "LIfe is unfair and not warm and fuzzy". He's got some sort of superiority complex....you know what it is? It just sounds like he is so bitter for some reason. Anyway, he probably isnt going to come back, which is unhealthy for a debate since discussion is the best way to gain knowledge. Im excited though to hear about this dotted line stuff.....all i know is that in contract law stuff like that doesnt fly.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightinDarkness

The reality is banks only loan money out based on the money they have. Not all of this money comes from depositors - this is true - most of it comes from the earnings on investments banks make with other peoples money.

[edit on 10-12-2007 by LightinDarkness]

The fact is Your name in capitals and your SS# are the incorporation of you into the Corporation of the U.S. You are a legal entity in this corporation after your parents register your birth with the state. The Government then creates a bond to borrow against your equity in the corporation. The banks DO NOT want people to have the information in the following websites as the curtain will be forever pulled back.
Lightindarkness I urge you to fully study (as you so often have told us to do) the contents of these websites. You would not learn this in school so your lack of knowledge on the matter is forgiveable.

www.fdrs.org...

thematrixhasyou.org...

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   
THis is some wild stuff....people like Light wont beleive it anyway even if it is actual proof. They will play that same old card and say that the stats are not credible. What will it take for smucks like him (he deserves that by the way) to see the light just a little bit?

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
What do we do about all of this?
What does this mean....are we all just expendable because we were used as collateral? When the national debt is called are we going to be shipped off to china as slaves or something? We need to nkow what the implications of this are before we take any action....

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
See, now we're starting to get somewhere. Thanks for the links "the b rain."

I wonder how, or if these facts could be applied to a small matter in a criminal proceeding. Or if they really should be without a clear understanding.

I am very concerned about a person who has a charge of "resisting arrest" pending. The truth is, and according to witnesses, that the defendant in no way resisted the physical arrest, but was beaten about the head and TASED more than ten times all while being held face down on the ground.

The defense attorney has ignored requests by the defendant that the witnesses be interviewed by an independant investigator. The witnesses have made multiple offers to provide sworn statements of the account, in which they saw the police officers beat the defendant on his own front porch.

This makes perfect sense however, having now learned that defense attorneys are in league with the corporate courts, and that their duty is to that court system over the rights, privileges and needs of the defendant to be represented.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

What do we do Jack?
What can we do....are you telling me that we have no rights? That is devistating...i carry around a copy of the constitution with me and now it seems like it is just a waste of paper.
How do we get away from this....move to europe or is it worse there?

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I think it is time to really get this information out. Spread the word. The information here is at the core of so many other conspiracies and really is the truth of why things are getting so terrible. I don't know anyone who thinks that America isn't going down the tubes. Everyone knows it, but they don't know why. The truth needs to be revealed. This is the first step. Nothing can be done about this if no one knows about it. I think I'm gonna do some recruiting for ATS and email this thread to everyone I know.

I hope to return here tonight, but I have some work to do to maintain my identity as another chip in the matrix (or brick in the wall if you prefer).

P.S. I await the return of this threads favorite disinformation agent and the excuse for returning once again, other than the truth of actually being a disinformation agent of course.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by GUICE2

Never underestimate the power of the people. It's time to get the word out. It's about to go down. Show people this thread, the video, the links. Wake up everyone you can!

Bush was indeed right when he said that the Constitution was nothing but a scrap of paper.

We need someone to put together a comprehensive presentation of all these facts on a DVD. Then it needs to be produced, and distributed for FREE(DOM). There is power in the darkness, and it is being used against the people. The only way to regain our freedoms, is to shine the light of truth.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

I hear you man but i am a little aprehensive about how people will initially react to information with implications of such great magnitude. Its too big for some people to grasp and thus they dismiss it as assumption or hearsay. I tried explaining this to some people in the office and all they could say was "WEll how does this affect me?"

I look forward to when a resistance to these sort of injustices truly comes into fruition to challenge the powers that be.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Your welcome Jack and yes this type of information will attract attention from desireable and undesireable. Did you guys see Ron Paul in that one video? and the bit about Clinton shutting the doors on an investigation of the FED. RES. Scary.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I just had a conversation with someone in my office about this and frankly, i dont think people are going to care. They all just say "So what?"
They seem to already know that the money isnt real but they ask how it will affect them. How do you make the regular working man aware of the full implications of such atrocities as inherent fraud within our own economic system? One employee told me i was a hypocrit because i am in debt and have used credit cards....in a way he is right because as a debtor i perpetuate the fraudulent cycle that is debt. Yet the point is that us as individuals are the only ones that are trule held responsible for this debt since there is nothing backing the origination of the credit in the first place.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I can't say I am capable of answering that question or supplying accurate advice regarding what to do with this information. Everyone will feel and act differently. I guess its a Red or Blue pill choice.
Speaking in Matrix terms I can't help seeing how this parallels to the philosophies and similarities outlined in the movie.
An invisible master. Making slaves of people without their knowledge.
The use of computers and other tech equipment that both hold people locked and unaware yet also capable of releasing them.
Even the idea that from birth we are a source of free labour to their single need. I'm sure the similarities could be greatly expanded to include hundreds of relevant factors.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Did not see the video. Toss us another link.

I've been saying for years now that Hillary will be the next President. Not because I think she should be, but because it has already been decided. Look how chummy her hubby is with the Bushes. Two sides of the same federal reserve note.

The only way she wont end up as President are as follows:

1) She becomes the Miss Daisy backseat driver of the next administration, much like Cheney is to this one, so that suspicion will be deflected. I can see them putting Obama in for public support, while she calls the shots.

2) An independant candidate makes a shocking win on the platform of being the only real voice of the people who can cut through the bureacracy and breathe new life into this stagnant democracy. Of course he would turn out to be a reincarnation of Hitler.

3) The plot is foiled by an unpredictable act of god, though I am not really a big believer in coincidences.

I don't really forsee the Republicans taking this one, but Guliani is already in on the agenda anyway in case they do.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I tried to sort of re-start this thread and take it in a different direction than it had seemed to be headed in , but the mods shut it down right away. You might be interested to see how I posted it though. [[Click Here]] Matrix indeed.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join