It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stanton Friedman Interview - ATS MIX Show 54

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
The ATSMIX Team has secured a interview with Mr. Stanton Friedman. So here could be that once in a lifetime chance to ask that burning question that only Stanton Friedman could possibly answer. Please be articulate and concise with your questions, and keep in mind that this thread is for the questions only and not a debate or discussion forum thread.

Visit Mr. Friedmans website here:

Stanton Friedman Official Website

*BIO*
Stanton T. Friedman received BSc and MSc degrees in physics from the University of Chicago in 1955 and 1956. He was employed for 14 years as a nuclear physicist for such companies as GE, GM, Westinghouse, TRW Systems, Aerojet General Nucleonics, and McDonnell Douglas on such advanced, classified, eventually cancelled, projects as nuclear aircraft, fission and fusion rockets, and nuclear powerplants for space.

Since 1967 he has lectured on the topic "Flying Saucers ARE Real!" at more than 600 colleges and over 100 professional groups in 50 states, 9 provinces, 16 other countries. He has published more than 80 UFO papers and appeared on hundreds of radio and TV programs. He is the original civilian investigator of the Roswell Incident and co-authored "Crash at Corona: The Definitive Study of the Roswell Incident." TOP SECRET/MAJIC, his explosive book about the Majestic 12 group established in 1947 to deal with crashed saucers, was published in 1996 and went through 6 printings. The 2nd edition with a new 5000-word afterword was published in September 2005 and is in its 2nd printing. Stan was presented with a Lifetime Achievement Award in Leeds, England, in September, 2002, by UFO Magazine of the UK. A documentary "Stanton T. Friedman IS Real" was broadcast in Canada in 2002.

He has provided written testimony to Congressional Hearings, appeared twice at the UN, and been a pioneer in many aspects of Ufology including Roswell, Majestic 12, the Betty Hill-Marjorie Fish star map work; analysis of the Delphos, Kansas, physical trace case; crashed saucers, flying saucer technology and challenges to the S.E.T.I. (Silly Effort to Investigate) cultists.

Stanton Friedman takes a clear-cut unambiguous stand that SOME UFOs are alien spacecraft, that the subject of flying saucers represents a Cosmic Watergate, that none of the anti-UFO arguments made by a variety of noisy negativists stand up to careful scrutiny, and that we are dealing with the biggest story of the past millennium: visits to Planet Earth by alien spacecraft and the successful coverup by governments of the best data: alien wreckage and bodies recovered in New Mexico, for 59 years. He has spent many weeks at a total of 20 document archives. Stan has successfully taken on many critics of flying saucers, Roswell, Majestic 12, including winning a debate at Oxford University.

Johnny Anonymous

[edit on 1/11/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Hello Mr. Friedman, I would like to know what your opinion is on how long it will take for there to be irrefutable evidence that aliens exist and are visiting our planet, and what impact that evidence will have on the human race.

Thanks for taking the time to answer some of our questions.

edit: for clarification

[edit on 12/9/07 by AcesInTheHole]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Mr. Friedman,

I actually talked to you via telephone when I lived in Washington State back in 1991. I was one of the airmen who viewed "mercury globs" doing aerial maneuvers near Nellis AFB in 1989 while TDY there from Langley AFB, VA (I was a crew chief on F-15s assigned to the 71st TFS.)

My question is: What the hell is it going to take for there to be ANY official "admission" that there is something out of this world visiting us? The Phoenix Lights almost did it, except for the flare story by A-10s that surfaced after the fact. In this day and age of cell phone cameras, surveillance cameras everywhere, you would think someone would be able to capture something, particularly, en masse'! Now, you don't hear about these "mass" sightings.

Why?

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Mr Freidman,

With the increase in media attention given to the UFO phenomena, do you HONESTLY believe that the government will EVER give disclosure? Or do you feel that we will continue to be lied to and deceived for as long as they can get away with it?

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Good Day Mr. Friedman.

When i was younger we used to play with gyroscopes and their unique abilities.

I always was interested if we could use certain materials and attain very high rates of speed if a Gyroscope could somehow be harnessed to power a craft.
another reason for this question is that the craft would end up looking like the classic flying saucer shape we see today.

Thank you for your time and efforts.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Hello Mr. Friedman, how are you?
I have two questions for you, I hope you will answer them.
Thanks in advance.

Question 1,

Are you still convinced that the Bob Lazar story is a Fraud?
Bob Lazar has claimed a few years ago about the existence of element 115 and that he had once some of it in his possession.
I ask you this because you said on your site the following about element 115.

There is no evidence that any 115 has been created anywhere. Based on what we know about all other elements over #100, it would certainly have been radioactive with a short half life, and 500 pounds could not have been accumulated.

Am I right when I say that there is evidence now of it existence as far as I understand and read en.wikipedia.org... correct?

The team reported that they bombarded americium (element 95) with calcium (element 20) to produce four atoms of ununpentium (element 115). These atoms, they report, alpha decayed to ununtrium (element 113) in approximately 100 milliseconds. The ununtrium produced then existed for 1.2 seconds before decaying into natural elements.

Chemical propertiesFor now element 115 has only been manufactured in the amount of a few atoms, so the chemistry of element 115 has yet to be researched, but chemistry and physics can tell us a lot about what to expect.

Question 2,

I heard many times about the real possibility that we “Humans” [The Homo Sapiens] are in a way the creation of an Extraterrestrial group in Earth history by means of genetic manipulation.

Do you know something about that and what is your opinion of it?

[edit on 10/12/07 by spacevisitor]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Mr. Friedman,

I would like to know your take on "The Atlas Experiment", some are saying that it is or could be a very dangerous area. Myself I think it is extremely interesting, but I also have concerns since this type of project and the magnitude of the project could have unknown repercussions.

atlasexperiment.org...

Thanks,

Realtruth

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Mr. Friedman, do you believe that the original radio broadcast of "War of the Worlds" in 1938 by Orson Welles, was a means to test the public if they were ready for a alien invasion, by the goverment?

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I would love to hear Mr Friedman's take on the story in the news a while back:

"Italian Government blames ET for strange electrical disturbances"
was the general story reported,as detailed in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I heard Stan speak in Manchester England a good few years back.
Great guy,Regards to him.

Looking forward to it Dave and Jonny,
Top man to interview!

[edit on 10-12-2007 by Silcone Synapse]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
FAO Mr. Friedman

Firstly, thank you for giving ATS this opportunity.

My questions:

1. I would like to know what is your opinion on/of Stephen Greer
and the Disclosure Project. In recent times Mr.Greer has recently written of advanced free energy (AERO) and published an open letter to Governor Symington and James Fox on his website praising them for their continued work in disclosing the truth about UFO's.

2. That's mighty impressive facial hair you got there.
How long did it take you to grow your fantastic beard?

regards,

pmexplorer

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Mr. Friedman,

I have enjoyed your books immensely and saw your speak at the University of New Hampshire in 2004. I think your intellectual approach to the topic sets an important bar for ufology. That is really the essence of my question.

Ufology today has become an unfortunate mishmash of unsubstantiated claims, proven frauds, and competitive egos. Those engaged in the subject often seem more interested in a fast buck and fame than in advancing the literature. What do you think should be done to legitimize this subject in the popular mind, flush out the charlatans, and build a peer-reviewed and scientifically-scrutinized body of observations and data? Which groups and people in the ufological community now are the best at collecting and analyzing evidence?

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Mr. Friedman,

I am in college about to complete a BS in physics. I'm always interested in how flying saucers can be explained using physics. As a physicist, have you looked much into this?

There are plenty of papers on antigravity, free energy, etc. but none seem to be taken seriously by the scientific community and are labeled as pseudoscience. For example, Dr. Aquino's site (link) or the AIAS (link). Why isn't it taken seriously? Is there any particular theory that you favor?

Thanks

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Mr. Friedman,

Is there any relationship between the Bible and UFO's that you may have uncovered during your investigation on the UFO phenomena?

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Mr. Friedman

Do you believe in the anchient astronaut theory? What's your thoughts on it?

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Mr. Friedman,

1. How many ET experiences have you personally had?

2. Have you ever been on board a ship or been abducted?

3. Have aliens ever contacted you given your high profile?

thanks for you time.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Mr. Friedman

What happened in your life or what event occurred or what information
did you uncover that caused you to pursue the UFO or Alien phenomena?
Basically I'm asking for your first encounter with the subject matter.

Thanks

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
You always seem to indicate your on the verge of some great discovery right under the next rock during every radio interview I hear you give, but nothing ever comes of it. Do you have anything really cooking right now, or just more of the usual stuff that does nothing to advance your cause other than to line your own pockets?

And when are you going to quit wasting your time investigating Roswell. It's a dead issue, short of getting a hold of a government file you are not going to break this case...you know that right? Why bother. Move on to something more recent and put your effort there...unless your not really interested in actually solving something.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
A saw a documentary many years ago with stanton.That sparked my curiosity.Some here think him a disinfo agent.I think theres no real proof for that and would be very dissapointed to find that true.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Dave & Johnny:

First off, I love your show and am excited that S. Friedman has agreed to join you. I listen to him any chance I get due to his vast knowledge over UFOs. The only problem I have is that he can be incredibly long winded in his delivery. Is there any preemptive way you can cut him off once he's answered the question? (I sound like a real jerk but I don't mean to).

I'd like to ask him what he thinks of the "frantic Area 51 caller" situation. Does he believe it to be a hoax or genuine?

Thanks guys!!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join