It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the chupacabra

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I am a big believer in the chupacabra. i have seen it before when i was in the woods.it was one of the scariest things ever. me and a freind were there when it happened.i want to know if anybody else out there has seen one, or if there are any good sites about them. also what is your view on the chupacabra? do you believe? i would love to hear your point of view. i would also like any information, pics, anything about it. i heard that there was a video of it. something like a girl was in her house out in the country, and she saw something in her sheep pen so she turned on her recorder, and taped it. it showed something that looked like a small man, that had big teeth or fangs, and she said something and it bolted. it sounds real but is there any word?

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I believe in them really wish i could see one. Too bad most of the pictures on the internet are fake.

ID

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I am glad to see another El Chupacabra inthusiest on this site besides myself. I have stated my opinions on El Chupacabra in the countless other threats about them. Here are a few of them if you would like to skim through the portions of this myth that have been previously discussed.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

join