It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico Deepens Ties To Islam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
www.worldnetdaily.com...

In a little notice meeting reflecting growing ties between South America and the Islamic world, Mexican President Felipe Calderon welcomed former Iranian President Mohamed Khatami to Mexico City.
The two leaders met Wednesday at Los Pinos, Mexico's official presidential residence, to discuss deepening cultural bonds with the Islamic world in the face of Western notions of a "clash of civilizations.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Iguess we should leave our border wide open and also let our country merge with Mexico aswell..

[edit on 9-12-2007 by Sentinel 1]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Sentinel 1

so...because a country is willing to engage in diplomacy instead of fear mongering paranoid rejection of such thoughts, we should consider them a threat?

hooray for WorldNutDaily and their idiotic paranoia

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
The Iranian President came to America too. Don't try to turn Mexicans into terrorists. We have been here longer than you and haven't blown anything up. Tim Mcvay is YOUR boy, remember?

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Worldnutdaily strikes again..

Mexico is building ties with the Middle East....so? Lets not forget, America has ties with an absolute Monarch in Saudi Arabi, which bans official political parties and does not conduct free elections.

[edit on 18-12-2007 by infinite]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I can see where that poses no threat at all. And I cant see the Mexicans changing there religion to Islamic, When they are devote Catholics. And since we are on this why dont you sit back and look at Canada that allows anyone to become a Canadian citizen. Believe me there is more threat in the North then in the South.

Hilda

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Sentinel 1

There are more Muslims in the US compared to Mexico....

Whilst the story was all well and good, what do you think of said story given there are more Muslims in the US than Mexico ?

Wait...I'm having a psychic John Edwards moment.....You really think the Mexican Muslims are going to border hop and do untold damage to the states which border Mexico, right ??

Looking forward to your reply....

top topics

join