It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

merryXmasrecipe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
O.k., maybe this'll work & maybe it won't, but the cost is minimal compared to the potential return. Make this a CHRISTmas to remember by bringing a friend along if possible & tell at least one other person of your whereabouts and expected time of return. Bring a pet so as to demonstrate unconditonal love on your part. Bring an odinary frisbee or 2 to lay out in the open as a sign for ET, this is of critical importance 'cause it distinguishes you from ordinary campers! If you must bring recording devices of any type, make sure that they are turned off and set well away from your campsite; do not bring weapons of any sort. Bring pictures to convey a visual messege to ET in the event that CONTACT results. Lets all do this TOGETHER this christmas. No need to make others here at ATS aware of your intention or of any results for that matter...Best wishes to you & yours for an extraordinarily mary 2007 xmas, Michael

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by emanresui

Well, I don't know about anybody else, but I don't plan to spend Christmas camping or playing frisbee with any aliens. This is the most unusual way of spending the holiday that I have ever heard of.

Merry Christmas to you, also.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Haha, I love your posts man. And the thing is, I actually for some reason believe you've made some sort contact before and are working on the next. Call it intuition, or gullibility.

But why the frisbees exactly? Are other things of strange shapes and colors just as good? And when I make contact, is it cool to start the recording? I have a sweet police force flasher, or would that scare them? Lots of questions.

Hell, I'll try it out of the spirit of Xmas. Have a good holiday kids. Merry Christmahanakwansika.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Can I ask why your posting this everywhere? Is it because you don't have anyother way to spend christmas and you want to bring everyone who actually has something to do down there with you?

What's your point? How the hell do aliens know what normal campers look like? And when I go camping I usually bring a frisbee... Wow This is like those 'Send this to 5 people or a ghost will come and eat your soul tonight at 3 am' posts....

-Jimmy-

LAME...

new topics

top topics

join