It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phobias: What scares YOU?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Lotta spider bashing around here...

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Duzey
I don't mind if you laugh about it - I do. Of all the things to have a phobia about, my subconcious picks belly buttons. :shk:

My phobia isn't a severe as it could be, I'm lucky that way.
It doesn't bother me much to see other peoples belly buttons or if they touch them but I won't touch them and you better not try and touch mine.

Sweet!

Then I`ll continue and also take the mickey....

I just got back from a mega shopping complex where I conducted tests for research into this affliction.

97% of people also have the same affliction of not wanting their belly buttons touched,so Duzey your very much not alone.

To varying degree`s,here`s what I found.

Some swat at you,some swat and scream,some swat scream then run away,some punch.

3 people,2 women 1 man didn`t do anything other than give me their phone numbers

I also conducted the same test on the Missus the result was the same swatting motion,though she added something strange that no other person said "Oh stop it, I`ve got a headache"

Do you get headaches when someone tries to touch your belly button?

joking of coarse,poke poke.

[edit on 11-12-2007 by gps777]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
Lotta spider bashing around here...

I feel for you, Rune. I kinda like spiders (because they eat cockroaches...DIEEE).

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Meh!

Spiders are not intimidating at all. I'm the official spider killer in the family! "DG, come over! There's a spider in the tub" How ridiculous!

I'm intimidated by frogs and oh yes, mice. We rent to 3 horses out back in the barn and the field mice get inside once in awhile. That's when i can be found on all fours on the couch until someone rescues ME. Their rent is going up, they're a bad credit risk, anyway.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I hate bugs. I hate all bugs, plain and simple! They are nasty, annoying, and just worthless IMO. I used to work at a campground and the team leader went into the water shed and told me she found a realy cool frog...she lied! She opens her hands and a GIANT MOTH FROM HELL fly at my face! I freaked out man, yelling and screaming and throwing my arms around like a mad man. Yup it only take a friggin moth to take down a 6' 3" 240 lbs man down!

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Tet

Better pinch your nose because they like to fly up your nostrils.

(I think we're the only ones awake this early, Tet) :shk:

Anyway, i also dont like anythng buzzing around me.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 05:08 AM
link   
[edit on 11-12-2007 by seagull]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Nah, I'm awake have been since 2 it's going to be a looong day.

Moths are bad but those evil bats are the worst. Creepy things flying around going eeek eeek. Disgusting and evil. I hate them.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join