It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vast structure just found in king crater on the moon!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by tir0-
First post

Here´s another photo of the king crater from a different angle by Apollo 16:

Oops, I forgot to say hello. Hi!

[edit on 11/12/2007 by tir0-]

Thank you tirO for your contribution to this thread and welcome aboard. This different angled shot of King crater shows me the Moonbies, humanoid looking Moon beings, and other strange looking beings probably have a
different mind set than we Humanoids on Earth. Many strange faces are present in this photo. I believe if you haven't already read into what I am saying that life with 100% photo proof positve, exists on the Earth's Moon.

The question that comes to mind is are the Moon Beings playing by the same rules as civilized nations on Earth? Yes I know there are many different types of governments with different rules and laws in addition to religions on Earth.

Another question would be what are their rules, if any on genetic engineering and do the Moon Beings have any in place? Are they governed by the grays? I am assuming that universal law of good and evil exists thru out our universe and on the Moon also. Are there any silicon based lifeforms on the Moon? I lean toward the answer yes. I am of the belief a breathable atmosphere exists on the Moon and most believe the opposite. Yes of course I also believe the breathable atmosphere is not the same ratio of gases we have on Earth. Rik Riley

[edit on 11-12-2007 by rikriley]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by sizzle
hi harry2007. just now found your topic again.
i followed a link that was provided here last night and saw some really amazing things on this site. i don't recall who provided it, but i was hoping that some others had checked it out and would post their opinions about it. for me it was one of the most eye-opening things i have ever found.
here is the link. www.marsanomalyresearch.com... .
i have to say that i appreciate the author of this site, because he always tells you how he arranged the pics, his opinions and the why of them. i do see the cities that are hinted at there, in spite of all the image tampering done by?? (i suppose it was NASA.)

Hi sizzle, Welcome to to thread. I had posted that link earlier here. I agree www.marsanomalyresearch.com... absolutely is the benchmark for investigating Martian / Lunar oddities. Its comforting in some ways to see someone of his ilk dealing with a major cover up by JPL (sub contractor for NASA). What did you think of the face? Too weird for words. Ive been in contact with him (sporadically) over the years. Hes quite patient and gives a lot of info. His systematic break down of startling images and ability to be objective at all times, is refreshing.

He operates by very simple rules for images. If he can track itr back to to the horses mouth (NASA) and other subcontractors, and stands up to scrutiny, he'll look at it. You cat go wrong there.

Im so glad you checked out the link. I cut my teeth on that site and its my first port of call when I feel dispondent and need good observational science applied to a difficult subject. There is a section that deals with signs of war ( or something like that) He's held back here(understandably) as I feel alarming people is not what he wants to achieve, But it leaves you feeling very very uneasy.

Cheers sizzle

[edit on 12-12-2007 by harry20007]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by sherpa
reply to post by harry20007

'A man whose shoulders (not toes ) ive stood on. A brave soul whom wrote a book called "Somebody Else is on the Moon" in 1978 30 odd years ago people. He found all these anomalies in king crater. he sang loud and clear about all what we are seeing now. He drew illustrations and used archived undoctored images. His name is George H. Leonard. So to be honest I give a thumbs up and a stiff whiskey to him and all bellow.

Then you might recognise this then.

''They brought scientists together from many countries in the Spring of 1975. The meeting was in England. They wanted to talk on the quiet about "extraterrestrials" and what they're up to. A lot of people at the top are scared.' A cold spot formed in the small of my back. Sam turned to me.
"They invited a physicist from Colorado, a man named Joachim Kuetner, who'd worked on the Moon program and know's what's up there. He could tell them about it first hand. About the frenetic building and digging going on, the spraying of craters and carving up of crater rims and ridges. I don't know exactly what they talked about. But you can bet they know it's not Earth-people's Moon anymore -- if it ever was. It belongs to them.'"

George H. Leonard, in his book "SOMEBODY ELSE IS ON THE MOON" (David McKay Co. Inc., New York., 1967)

Hi sherpa, Its funny, I have the tattered book next to me and its with me where ever I go. Those words, the urgency, u can almost smell the fear and in some ways your left feeling a little greatful that at lest the problem was being looked at.

Great words : from page 4:

Sit down before fact as a little child,
be prepared to give up every preconceived notion,
follow humbly wherever and to whatever abysses nature leads,
or you shall learn nothing.

_T.H.HUXLEY

Somebody else is on the moon copyright 1976

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
I thought I would whet your appetites a bit, and hopefully everyone will take a close look at some of these documents, some already released and on the boards, many more to come, and see if any of them tie in with ideas and theories here.

I started posting my documents as well but few read them...

1985 huh? I bet its tied in with "Project Leap" dated 1987... I have moon base FOIA's dating back to the fifties but this one is more in line with yours, and not an FOIA just a pdf...

PROJECT LEAP

But lemme see what else I got here... oh yeah...

Lunar Site Preparation Vehicle 1985

Oops my bad... jumped your gun

Well you guys didn't let me come and play with your papers
But thats okay I have thousands

MAHHAHAHAHA Rim Spiked Egg Nog anyone?

Happy Holidays

[edit on 12-12-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   
A very interesting link. it is obvious that a great deal of thought has been spent in trying to reach a consensus on what would be "best" for a permanent Lunar base. It would be interesting to know where the thoughts on this now rest.

There are other FOIA documents coming from the archive that address power supplies, as well as other aspects of the "planning" for a Lunar/Mars colonization effort.

One of the more interesting that I have seen is the one advocating the extensive use of "humanoid" robots for much of the work force.

I hope to see some of this in my lifetime.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 01:29 AM
link   

I hope to see some of this in my lifetime.

Remember a while back John and I posted the "bucket wheel for extraterestrial use" on the Moon thread? In Sudbury Ontario Canada there is an impact crater that is rich in Nickel and Cobalt etc... for years it has been the host to a lunar mining symposium and demo site...

Norcat in cooperation with Lockheed Martin builds and tests Lunar mining Equipment... Documents by the hundreds on all aspects of this have been available for years at LPI and the Colorado School of Mines...

When we phoned the head of the project we left a message on his machine simply asking for more information on Mining Equipment... nothing about the moon... When we received a return call the first question was "Whats your clearance level?"

This paper was ordered on a CD...
---------------------------------------------
REPORT ON THE CONSTRUCTION AND TESTING OF A
BUCKET WHEEL EXCAVATOR
Dale S. Boucher1, Jim Richard2
1Northern Centre for Advanced Technology Inc. 1400 Barrydowne Road,
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada, P3A 3V8
2Electric Vehicle Controllers Ltd, 2200 Valleyview Road,
Val Caron, Ontario, Canada,
P3N 1L1
Phone: (705) xxx-xxxx x202, email: [email protected]

The Northern Centre for Advanced Technologies Inc. (NORCAT), in partnership with Electric Vehicle Controllers Ltd. (EVC), is presently engaged in the development and adaptation of existing mining technologies and methodologies for use extra-terrestrially as precursor and enabling technologies for ISRU and for use as ISSE in support of longer term missions.

More specifically, NORCAT, in collaboration with Colorado School of Mines, has developed, constructed, and tested a bucket wheel excavator. The unit is based upon the design developed by CSM’s Mike Duke and Tim Muff.

The design of the test unit was developed with the CSM design as a guide. Considerations were exercised to facilitate construction and testing of key operational parameters. This yielded some changes in design and operating concepts, which were incorporated where appropriate. In addition, some bottle necks and weak points were identified in the original design. NORCAT engaged Natural Resources Canada (NRCan) to fabricate a lunar regolith simulant from mine tailings that would exhibit some significant similarities to the reported mechanical properties of lunar regolith. The Bucket wheel unit was tested in this simulant in October 2004.

This presentation will report some key results of the Bucket wheel re-design.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tim Muff is now with Lockheed Skunkworks

Sudbury To Host Planetary And Terrestrial Mining Sciences Symposium

Mining technology developed for use here on earth has already been used as the basis for developing the technology required to mine the moon and Mars. Dale Boucher, Director of Research and Development at the Northern Centre for Advanced Technology Inc. (NORCAT), indicates NASA and the CSA approached NORCAT several years ago to leverage Northern Ontario's drilling expertise derived through the mining industry. That initial meeting in 2000 developed into a collaboration that continues to date.

www.space-travel.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Now I will share a small section of a personal letter I received LOL well its 257 pages long but there is one part that is very relevant to the whole mining on the Moon issue that John and I have been presenting...

No I won't give a name... read it and judge for yourself... I know the majority of those following our posts will get a lot out of it...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, Ron...Good Morning!

Thanks for the note and you certainly touch on points of similarity and interest (proving that great minds think alike!).

On the mining-thing. I can only state that in the broadest of senses mining operations have taken place on the lunar surface and are presently being conducted on Mars (and continue on the Moon). Although the use of terminology, 'mining' has been downplayed (by NASA) and there exists an 'internal memo' ....

Use of terminology, e.g., 'mining', could be considered (by some countries) to constitute a violation of the International Space Treaty. Thus, NASA is real-careful about use of terminology that could be considered a breach of 'Policy and Protocol'. I can give you this stuff as it's 'public information'. You have to look between the spaces/lines for more info and draw your own conclusions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I have no doubt that it is, or will be, corporate profit that drives space exploration. And the boys with the $$$ always have an edge.

Sometimes, I think people are under the impression that I am following the "official" line on things; and nothing could be further from the truth. But I am a person of logic, so without proof, I cannot endorse some of the wilder assertions as more than possibilities. Yet, because of an innate distrust of everything "governmental", I keep looking.

I think the truth will be found somewhere between John Lear and NASA press releases. We on the outside always suspect more than we're told, and always told less than the whole truth.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   

reply to post by zorgon

I have no doubt that it is, or will be, corporate profit that drives space exploration. And the boys with the $$$ always have an edge.

Sometimes, I think people are under the impression that I am following the "official" line on things; and nothing could be further from the truth. But I am a person of logic, so without proof, I cannot endorse some of the wilder assertions as more than possibilities. Yet, because of an innate distrust of everything "governmental", I keep looking.

I think the truth will be found somewhere between John Lear and NASA press releases. We on the outside always suspect more than we're told, and always told less than the whole truth.

I agree, but there is a fly in the ointment for NASA, which may change the situation dramatically or force the USA to share information. CHINA
I think the world has noticed a mad rush for the moon. The far east is forging ahead with whatever tech it needs. I wouldn't be surprised if they make a bid for Mars within the next decade.

China is like a huge machine.. it needs fuel. Shes already started forging links in Africa and will spread further to aid her rapid industrial expansion. The moon is a huge carrot and i don't think whatever is up there will take to this lightly. So we sit back and wait. It will be interesting to see how China deals with its images and anything she finds. A few have been published but i suspect a deal has been already struck with the powers that be to "manage" its content. Somethings got to give.

Theres an old African saying... "When 2 elephants fight, its the grass that suffers."
lets hope we have plenty of Astro-turf

Dont forget the Russians put the wind up NASA when they published (undoctored) images from the moon (Zonda) and Mars (Phobos 1 and 2) during the 70s- 80s (BIG CLUE GUYS) . Remember the incident with Phobos 1 apparently going missing. Then the other probe (I think Phobos 2) last images transmitted back something awfully strange parked next to Phobos (mars moon). then going missing too! There are many theories on this , natural or artificial object caught on camera. Vast elongated shadows were were captured moving across martian terrain? and to make things worse one of their scientists went to the international media waving the pics in her hands. NASA must have stood in a corner with their head in their hands wondering what was going to be released next?

image from www.nationalufocenter.com

Ibet that caused a few grey hairs for NASA.

But the most unbelievable (and i m really not sure if i believe this) Phobos, the moon of Mars Goes walk about (in or around 2000). It Just disappears??? I know the theory of Phobos not being a moon and there are a few pretty weird images of surface anomalies but still , its just too incredible to understand whats going on?

I dont think these old cold war warriors and oil barrons plus religeus leaders need this again . So this time the media is heavily controled but the beast called the web may just be their downfall.
God only knows what China would do.
New currency of the future will be Blackmail.

Good summary of what happened with the Russian Phobos mysteryRead here
Of course phobos was covered in abovetopsecret too
Here

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   

reply to post by zorgon

Project Moon Base Vector

I believe there are at least 10 million individuals on this planet Earth that would give $20.00 or more a piece to be part of a privatized venture and mission to the Earth's Moon. At the very least this would raise on the low side $200,000,000. What could each individual possibly recieve for their money a certificate of Project Moon Base Vector that would contain a beautiful full color rocket streaking across the Moon to be framed on your wall. Now if the Project ever went public think of the possibilities.

This is only a thought and I am personally not putting this into action and I know it would not be easy. There are enough rocket scientists including retirees available throughout the world to pull this off. Would there be obstacles ? Absolutely every road block you can imagine will be thrown at the Project Moon Base Vector. Did that stop Columbus, Thomas Edison, Tesla or the Wright Brothers? Rik Riley

[edit on 12-12-2007 by rikriley]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by harry20007

harry20007, I have always believed Phobos, one of the 2 moons of Mars, is a camouflaged spacestation. What better way to hide, inside an artifical moon. I believe the Martonians as well as the Solar System Council which includes humanoids from planet Earth are manning the spacestation as well as bases on Mars. Mars is loaded with life this will be proven beyond a shadow of a dought in most of our futures.

Our biggest threat to mankind is when China and The United States Of America go to war. The Chinese are building a war machine at a break neck pace and their missles are not pointed at Antarctica. Beware of the sleeping dragon, some of the U.S. Navy's ships are not aloud to dock in Hong Kong. whats up with that? Officials just shrug it off but remember it is deeper then that folks. Rik Riley

[edit on 12-12-2007 by rikriley]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by harry20007
It will be interesting to see how China deals with its images and anything she finds. A few have been published but i suspect a deal has been already struck with the powers that be to "manage" its content. Somethings got to give.

Well so far Japan has showed us CGI
and says "two years before we release anything..." and China well China released on picture that Internos matched with Google Moon (we thought it was Clementine but the angle is wrong, but its a perfect match on Google)

China watch...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Japanese watch...

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Cheers Zorg... The info you've supplied will give me many night reading and the docs... really really interesting. The mining equipment u mentioned in thread with John (I read) was great . It fits the profile of low gravity superstructures. You get the feeling that such vast machines are a template for much grander operations. I'll spend all weekend going through everything.

The links u supplied on Chinese moon mission really ruined a nights sleep.
Jesus... TOP STUFF!

This is just what Ive been needing to get my teeth into.
Good job Guys.

Just a thought. It dawned on me last night as i struggled to get sll these images and facts or fiction, out of my head. A sentence kept banging into my mind.
"What I think I dont know is only a fraction of what I really dont know"
Maybe this whole complicated ufo,moon structures,etc fiasco is based on one shameful secret. We are hiding from from ourselves. I'll repeat it again , WE Are Hiding From Ourselves. This might not be clear... I mean we are the very aliens we are looking for. .... Just a thought!

[edit on 13-12-2007 by harry20007]

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
On a scale of 1 to 100 we were told we know about 2.5... John believes its more like 1 to 1.5 (and that is us, not the public) and he is thinking of revising the scale to 1 to 1000...

An 'insider' recently said... "You only have the tip of the cats tail"

Another 'insider' said "The ET's are here but they are NOT Alien"

Think about it

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by bronco73

"Clearly" Daffy? I respectfully disagree. You are seeing a large erection to the honor of Woody Woodpecker.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Theres been a decrease of farfetched moon image postings since my post last year in page 5. I have made the world a better place and my job here is done.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by olegkvasha
Usually I struggle to see these structures on the moon. However if you look to the bottom left of the image, you will see this:

Hi rich! All I saw was this...

404 - Not Found

Is that what you saw on the Moon?

Cheers!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join