It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vast structure just found in king crater on the moon!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by T0by

Actually you do have a very big ego and it shows in almost everything you post. You actually don't even have to read your posts to see that. You can just look at everything around your avatar:

Mood: Sexy

And what it says above your avatar:

"Which ones blinding you?
My background, or my logic?"

Your avatar shows you looking very smug.

This isn't an attack against you at all. I've seen others mention your ego so I'll point it out as well. It's just annoying when people act the way you do.

What you said in your original post says a lot about you. You mentioned you didn't even bother reading the original post by the OP since the images were blurry. In other words: "Since the images are blurry, they're no good for me or anyone else. So don't bother". Then you mention how you want clear images. If you want clear images soo bad and are as open minded as you imply that you are, then why don't you go find some? Why are you relying on the ones posted on here by others?

You also shouldn't act as if what you say is fact. What you said about the images is your opinion. Some will agree with you and some won't. It doesn't mean your right like you implied.

What I find funny about what you said about blurry images and how you're very open minded is that it's actually mostly blurry images that show a lot. Never noticed that? I think others would agree with me there. Why is it that all the blurry images are the ones that show most of the odd things? All that equipement that costs billions of dollars and look at how many images are blurry. Then you have the hi-res shots that have these small areas of blur that just happen to look like it's hiding something. I always find it hilarious when the blurred out areas always have a clear shape of something like structures or possible craft. You'd think the people that add the blur would think to cover more than just the structures up. All they're doing is making it more obvious.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213

Either Nasa is hiding something up there, or there is nothing up there.

Either way we're not gonna find anything definitive out through looking at photos with quality this terrible.

Now I don't believe in structures on the moon, but I think these posters are saying that NASA deliberately makes the pictures blurry or obscure so nothing definitive can be made out of them.

If this is true then NASA has achieved what it set out to do... make people like me doubters.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by harry20007

harry, check this out. I've given my reply here....Case closed!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What's happened, has happened. Let's now look ahead and get down to business!

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I don't see anything but mountains, rocks, and craters. I see red circles pointing out things that don't even resemble anything.

This makes me think of that scene from The Blair Witch Project when they're freaking out because they found a pile of rocks in the woods.

And you wonder why conspiracy theorists get made fun of?

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikedmilk
Here are some 'vertical' anomalies located along the bottom of the photo.........

Looks like the same object I found:

/rich

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by olegkvashaLooks like the same object I found:

/rich

Greetings from the icy planet of wisconsin Oleg! do you suppose they're the same as in the actual same object or same type object? Can you point out where you found it at. I'm trying to match up the terrain....

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by spikedmilk

i found the object in one of Zorgons images he posted earlier. I think its the same object but I will look more into that. Here is the orginal with the area marked where I found the tower:

Will try and match them up shortly

/rich

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by spikedmilk

Well this just got more interesting IMO. The object/tower you found is NOT the same one as mine. However they are close. Here are the 2 images together:

Click to see the full image Please.

/rich

[edit on 11-12-2007 by olegkvasha]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by olegkvasha

Well this just got more interesting IMO. The object/tower you found is NOT the same one as mine........

ahhhhh........Thank you Oleg, one of the worse feelings is stepping on your fellow ATS'rs toes'. Glad you were able to clear that up.

SpikeD

[edit on 11-12-2007 by spikedmilk]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by olegkvasha

Rich, here's something more from the Spike's enlargement. I've further zoomed and enhanced it some. Darn strange if they are natural geological formations, what?

Resembles the face on Mars!!

Cheers!

[edit on 11-12-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   
First post

Here´s another photo of the king crater from a different angle by Apollo 16:

Oops, I forgot to say hello. Hi!

[edit on 11/12/2007 by tir0-]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Hey Mike, how ya doin.......credit for those pics has to go to the man with the big 'Z" in in his name..Oh yeah ...ZORGON!!
I dont know, if your on the same wavelength as me right now, you got to say with a heavy metal voice.....

In any case, I believe he posted close-ups of those either on page 2 or 3. But thanks for the mention! tis good for buisness

in regards to those pics tho...It has an H.R. Giger thing going on there.....or maybe the Moons 'machine' is coming to surface....meh, just a thought........

[edit on 11-12-2007 by spikedmilk]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Before i continue Id like to say thank you too:

A man whose shoulders (not toes
) ive stood on. A brave soul whom wrote a book called "Somebody Else is on the Moon" in 1978 30 odd years ago people. He found all these anomalies in king crater. he sang loud and clear about all what we are seeing now. He drew illustrations and used archived undoctored images. His name is George H. Leonard. So to be honest I give a thumbs up and a stiff whiskey to him and all bellow.

At ATS my baptism of fire was eased by these enlightened few.

Rilence
jaamaan
NGC2736
The Mighty : bigfatfurrytexan
mikesingh

and others.

I was pushed to start this thread due to my wanting to know why and whats up there. Ive been studying thousands of images for too long and I started doughting my own objectivity so I thought Id bring the bowl of anomalies to ATS. I really didnt want to at first, as I wanted to be sure of the reasons why Im doing this and the out come of this.

Id like to say a few sobering things about why Im here.

We all need to take a deep breath and understand the possible implications of what has been unfolding for many many years.

If .....some day something is finally admitted by NASA confirming what we've all been bleating about, then our world as we know will change, in a way none of us can even dream of. You think we have alot of suicides now, I think we all will have a major emergency on our hands. We will wakeup with that horses head in our beds and realize that we aint the Bosses of our block. 911 was bad and we all have our ideas what happened there, but imagine the moon being the object of panic (maybe)?
Religion....lololol well thats going to hell in a hand cart (no offense to the religious souls among you) it will be difficult to write alien bases or whatever into the bible and other sacred books.

As fun as this can be, with our snouts in the feeding box, elbowing each other out the way, i think we need to and maybe ATS should look into, what we should do with all this info. Should we lobby our politicians (which i do). Should we keep pestering the Science desks of the big News papers. (which i do)
You see, we can keep chasing our tails pointing and giggling at what we see, or take our gloves off and debate what we are going to do to get to the truth. To many people have made a mo-chary of lunar anomalies, selling their books talking to those whom already know and ignoring the wider world or maybe the wider media ignoring them, Why? i find myself asking. MONEY? Power? maintaining an economic system of fear? greed? Why have patent laws been beefed up in the last couple of years? Why does the military get dibbs on any working alternative energy systems? Why are there 3 patents issued for 3 Powerful Americans to mine on the moon?

The disclosure project made an attempt to answer these questions but as usual, the human condition gives over to financial rewards and feeding their cleeky groups, They started with their hearts in the right place. I do remember a copyright row lololol can you believe it? copyrighting information that belongs to us all... really takes the biscuit. But whom am I to talk as some of my users have also trodden on dangerous ground.

I digress, sorry... I think there should be, before anything else a gallery of the best images/documents there are. We should all vote on the incriminating images into the lunar hall of fame. Ifeel TONY should be ome of the master judges as he will weed out the crap

I could go on but I'll stop here for the moment as I feel my soap box getting a bit worn.
Thx

PS John LearYou are a revelation and an inspiration.

[edit on 11-12-2007 by harry20007]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mattifikation

I don't see anything but mountains, rocks, and craters. I see red circles pointing out things that don't even resemble anything.

Well, you typed exactly what I was thinking.

I have sat for God knows how long staring at these pictures....and I dont see anything but [like you said] mountains, rocks and craters. And I do have a great imagination. I can usually find images in objects I stare at

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightmare_david
reply to post by T0by

Actually you do have a very big ego and it shows in almost everything you post. You actually don't even have to read your posts to see that. You can just look at everything around your avatar:

Mood: Sexy

And what it says above your avatar:

"Which ones blinding you?
My background, or my logic?"

Your avatar shows you looking very smug.

This isn't an attack against you at all. I've seen others mention your ego so I'll point it out as well. It's just annoying when people act the way you do.

What you said in your original post says a lot about you. You mentioned you didn't even bother reading the original post by the OP since the images were blurry. In other words: "Since the images are blurry, they're no good for me or anyone else. So don't bother". Then you mention how you want clear images. If you want clear images soo bad and are as open minded as you imply that you are, then why don't you go find some? Why are you relying on the ones posted on here by others?

You also shouldn't act as if what you say is fact. What you said about the images is your opinion. Some will agree with you and some won't. It doesn't mean your right like you implied.

What I find funny about what you said about blurry images and how you're very open minded is that it's actually mostly blurry images that show a lot. Never noticed that? I think others would agree with me there. Why is it that all the blurry images are the ones that show most of the odd things? All that equipement that costs billions of dollars and look at how many images are blurry. Then you have the hi-res shots that have these small areas of blur that just happen to look like it's hiding something. I always find it hilarious when the blurred out areas always have a clear shape of something like structures or possible craft. You'd think the people that add the blur would think to cover more than just the structures up. All they're doing is making it more obvious.

- "Actually you do have a very big ego and it shows in almost everything you post. You actually don't even have to read your posts to see that. ."
- "You mentioned you didn't even bother reading the original post by the OP since the images were blurry"

Yeah at first I didn't, but i've skimmed through them all. And I still stand by my comments. Now how about you read through my posts in other threads too, without looking at just my sexy picture.

- "I've seen others mention your ego so I'll point it out as well."

Only in this thread, this is the first time I can recall. And I believe i'm right. If believing you're right gives you a big ego then right now yes I have a super big ego.

- "If you want clear images soo bad and are as open minded as you imply that you are, then why don't you go find some?"

All the good ones have been posted elsewhere. I see looking for shapes and images in clouds as attention seeking.

- "What I find funny about what you said about blurry images and how you're very open minded is that it's actually mostly blurry images that show a lot. Never noticed that?"

Yes because blurry distorts images from their original appearance.

I'm going to take random images of the moon, zoom in on them and find alien artifacts right now.

An intergalatic light beacon. This is used for starships to find their way to earth, and a source of occasional warmth for aliens.

A random skull. There are so many here, I can't even remember which part of the image it was from. Some speculate aliens are routinely eaten by the angry moon mud monster as shown in image 6.

A badass moon-chilli. Another cause of death to the aliens. Hence the overload of random skulls. One bite of this and you're gone. The angry moon mud monster however, enjoys them.

A moon snake. Often kept as pets of the aliens. They are sometimes also used as sacrifices to the angry moon mud monster.
But alas, it does not often go down all that well. Hence the overload of random skulls.

An incredibly sexy moon alien.

The angry moon mud monster. His hollow eyes/mouth and angry frown is the source of terror amongst the moon aliens. But without the aliens to feast upon, he would most likely die within 1 million years.
Conspiracy theorists say he plans to migrate to earth.
So that he may also populate that with random skulls too.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
You know, it's funny that mention of machinery on the lunar surface should be mentioned in this thread. As some of you may have noticed from the second "badge" on my avatar, I am working with the Freedom Of Information Act documents being released here on ATS.

There is one that will be seeing the light of day soon called Lunar Site Preparation Vehicle - 1985. (Sorry, no link yet as it is still being reviewed.) It describes the needs and attributes of a vehicle to be used for preparing the Lunar surface for building projects.

The article is 22 tears old, so in some ways it seems dated. However, here on Earth, heavy machinery doesn't really change in overall structure very much once a workable platform is found.

I thought I would whet your appetites a bit, and hopefully everyone will take a close look at some of these documents, some already released and on the boards, many more to come, and see if any of them tie in with ideas and theories here.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

If they discussed it 22 years ago, they likely have it in place (or positioned and just waiting to pull the trigger) already.

There are some here who are in touch with folks who have moon mining access. I am willing to bet that these individuals may be capable of checking on specific pieces of information.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
hi harry2007. just now found your topic again.
i followed a link that was provided here last night and saw some really amazing things on this site. i don't recall who provided it, but i was hoping that some others had checked it out and would post their opinions about it. for me it was one of the most eye-opening things i have ever found.
here is the link. www.marsanomalyresearch.com... .
i have to say that i appreciate the author of this site, because he always tells you how he arranged the pics, his opinions and the why of them. i do see the cities that are hinted at there, in spite of all the image tampering done by?? (i suppose it was NASA.)

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by harry20007

'A man whose shoulders (not toes ) ive stood on. A brave soul whom wrote a book called "Somebody Else is on the Moon" in 1978 30 odd years ago people. He found all these anomalies in king crater. he sang loud and clear about all what we are seeing now. He drew illustrations and used archived undoctored images. His name is George H. Leonard. So to be honest I give a thumbs up and a stiff whiskey to him and all bellow.

Then you might recognise this then.

''They brought scientists together from many countries in the Spring of 1975. The meeting was in England. They wanted to talk on the quiet about "extraterrestrials" and what they're up to. A lot of people at the top are scared.' A cold spot formed in the small of my back. Sam turned to me.
"They invited a physicist from Colorado, a man named Joachim Kuetner, who'd worked on the Moon program and know's what's up there. He could tell them about it first hand. About the frenetic building and digging going on, the spraying of craters and carving up of crater rims and ridges. I don't know exactly what they talked about. But you can bet they know it's not Earth-people's Moon anymore -- if it ever was. It belongs to them.'"

George H. Leonard, in his book "SOMEBODY ELSE IS ON THE MOON" (David McKay Co. Inc., New York., 1967)

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by harry20007
His name is George H. Leonard. So to be honest I give a thumbs up and a stiff whiskey to him

It may interest all here to know that a book by George H. Leonard got John started on anomalies

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join