It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vast structure just found in king crater on the moon!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by harry20007
reply to post by T0by

I have no truck with Ego-ridden lonely bullies whom stain the good feeling of why im here. I think there is a freedom to express ideas and theories here, so take your rattle else where! Constructive criticism is whats needed and i do see some sense in what youre saying just cut the venom.

Your words are what will put off the public contributing to ATS in the future.

[edit on 10-12-2007 by harry20007]

I would have provided constructive criticism but there is nothing there to criticise or examine, which is my whole point.
And I'm an open minded person, I believe or am on the fence on a wide range of topics here.

And hopefully my words will encourage people to post better moon pics, that's all I want.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by T0by

There is nothing more foolish than getting upset over one's inability to control the behaviors of others. This is the root of jealousy, etc.

Having said that...there are some really good images here in this thread. You admit to not reading the rest, placing your statements in the realm of ignorance. Would you please mind reading the thread and then providing feedback on what IS available (instead of being upset over what ISN'T available...there ARE FOIA documents that you could fill out to get what you desire)

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by T0by
I would have provided constructive criticism but there is nothing there to criticise or examine, which is my whole point.
And I'm an open minded person, I believe or am on the fence on a wide range of topics here.

And hopefully my words will encourage people to post better moon pics, that's all I want.

There are several pics that are worth of discussing. I have to disagree with the "there is nothing" conception.

The pics are analized and when they are explained, its awesome too. I´ve debunked my self several times.

Now im trying to see if i can debunk myself with this:

img229.imageshack.us...

img511.imageshack.us...

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Please take a close look at these photo's, may it is a glitch on the camera or whatever, but!!!!

And closer!

and yet another!

These are all from the same crater.

Source: www.thelivingmoon.com...

H

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by harry20007

First of all I want to say that I am sorry to hear about the loss of your child. I guess know one read that post. Welcome to ATS and hang in there. I see allot of dudes in space suits in the pics. More than likely they were put in the picture by someone like maybe N.A.S.A people or something just to get us going.

[edit on 10-12-2007 by Sky watcher]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Thank you, he died 24hrs before he was due to be born... really turned my world upside down and has spured me on to work out why the hell we are hear?

back to topics:
You know that that thought of NASA just playing with us haunts their servers. Ive come across pac man chomping at the moon and a more startling image from mars (jpl) Image below: of a face

NASA JPL LINK
Bottom right of image
Ive found this head/face more convincing than the really difficult face that we all know and luv. Its just to good leaving me thinking..what is JPL playing at?

Marsanomaly.com is a great site where they have surgically torn this image apart and found nothing but wonderment. Read more about the face here

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Havalon

Havalon, this is the greatest array of lifeforms in this specific place in this photo I have ever witnessed on the Earth's Moon. Again this proves the Moonbies, humanoid lifeforms, absolutely exist on the Moon. Other weird lifeforms present themselves in the photo also cyborgs or robots and I do see a vehicle but do not know the purpose of this contraption. For those wanting to view this photo do so inch by inch like I suggested with a magnifying glass. Do not get impatient you will start to see things slowly but surely. Rik Riley

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by T0by

As do we all... but to do that we need to get our hands on them first... I mean just look at the mess with China's first "and only" moon picture... But hey I see your in the Land of Aus why don't you slip down to Honeysuckle Creek and by the old boys a Foster or 3 and get them to give you some of the original Appolo pics? I mean we all know that's where they went first...

So how about it Mate? check into that for us will ya?

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Havalon
reply to post by zorgon

Hi Zorgon,
Quick question!
Who the heck is this guy??

This will explain it ... no need to drag it in here

My Threads Are Being Stolen By Other Websites From ATS!!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oops My bad

You meant THIS Guy?

Might be Howard Menger... not sure if he made it to King Crater though

[edit on 10-12-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Havalon

Yup i saw these and more. We have to be carful though with what we want to see and what is there, that is why when I started this thread youll noticE i didnt want to say too much about what i think i saw until others confirmed it. These series of pics are special. The Peekaboo (in my first post) is a ref point from NASA that there was something here. The huge nozzle maybe part of this whole story as I feel it ejects some kind of substance/waste on to the rocks. But whats possiblycrawling around down there takes many forms. I find this pretty uncomfortable but we all must soldier on! Im still not sure.

gOOD WORK PEOPLE.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Havalon
reply to post by zorgon

Hi Zorgon,
Quick question!
Who the heck is this guy??

This will explain it ... no need to drag it in here

My Threads Are Being Stolen By Other Websites From ATS!!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oops My bad

You meant THIS Guy?

Might be Howard Menger... not sure if he made it to King Crater though

[edit on 10-12-2007 by zorgon]

I dont know what your game is but why would I post here and leave our website details on an image if I wanted to hide. I removed the offending details and band the idiot whom posted it... We have problems at the moment and I have neglected to straighten them But if there is a problem with me starting this great thread then just come out with it. The mistakes were corrected and we will not let any more post in at the moment until we clean up the site. What else do you want? If I wasnt at a memorial service yesterday and stuff I would dealt with this earlier... Timings so strange lolol

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos
we should find another pic which shows the same thing, IMHO

Actually there are more... I have them all somewhere here

Keith Laney has a couple... one we have and there is this one

LPI has the set in the catalog but the High Res ones still need to be hunted down
as the LPI ones are useless for anomaly hunting... The King crater set starts with AS10-30-4349 and ends at AS10-30-4370

For coordinate reference (to use at Clementine
)
starts at 5°N / 119°E and ends at 5°N / 115°E

LPI Catalog

This one from Keith Laney caught my eye.... Seems Keith found a few things as well

So when we collect the whole data set we should be able to have some to compare like I did with the other three. Seems NASA was really interested in "The Valley of Secrets"

And if that guy that Hahalon spotted is gone...
he probably ducked for cover...

HAPPY HUNTING

But hey give me time to catch up on the finds....

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by harry20007The mistakes were corrected and we will not let any more post in at the moment until we clean up the site. What else do you want?

I will make only one more comment on this and then take it to U2U...

First this issue concerns me as I have to deal with this issue on a regular basis on my website... but before ANY material is allowed to be listed as an article on a page I make sure that it is either public domain, under Gnu license or I have a written copy of a letter on file...

You have a well done website there but when I just went right now to the front page...

iirobotics.com

Here is the article

Moons like the Earth's - which are formed in catastrophic collisions - are rare in the Universe, a study by US astronomers suggests.

Below it you have a creative commons license posted...
mXcomment 1.0.3 © 2007 - visualclinic.fr
License Creative Commons - Some rights reserved

Funny thing is the ENTIRE PAGE is an EXACT COPY of the BBC article found HERE
news.bbc.co.uk...
By Paul Rincon
Science reporter, BBC News

Now I have asked the BBC for permission to post article and they have declined... perhaps you had better luck... but nowhere on your site do I see the credit for the BBC or Paul Rincon

or the copyright info
[email protected]

No it is not my job to police the internet... but I have a problem with this..

I do sympathize with your personal issues, really I do... but you just stated above that you have 'corrected' the issue...

I am willing to bet I will find more such 'annoyances' if I took a few moments to look...

perhaps like THIS one?
Robot teddy to help sick children
news.bbc.co.uk...

Perhaps this will clarify my position?

As I said this is the last comment I shall make on this issue publicly

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
From NASA AS10-30-4356

Lower right corner.... frome "Steve Austin"s collection

RC-1 Saucer Shaped Object... may be a derelict flying saucer
Z-1 Long 'tube' or 'cigar' shaped object
Z-2 Hexagonal object with center and 'wings'

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Nope Z!
He is still there! Your good at this stuff, what is that on the left of the pic?

and this from Steve Austin's page certainly looks like a biped!

Keep up the good work,
and if imitation is a sincere form of flattery, then what the heck is plagerism? Not good I imagine!

HaValon!

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
King Crater AS16-4996 (P)

This is another one from NASA history site... It also has arrows on it pointing to things I haven't looked at yet...

According to NASA...

"FIGURE 153 -This greatly enlarged part of a panoramic camera photograph shows a small area in the eastern part of the floor of the crater King. The large mass in the left part is one example of the many domed structures that occur in the floor of King. It is trisected by depressions in the shape of an inverted "Y" representing three faults; one trends north-south (1), another northeast-southwest (2), and the third northwest-southeast (3). "

Text Credit: NASA History
Image Source NASA

I did however find this in that image.... fascinating shape especially the 'tail"

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I'm all into the structures on the moon and mars and all, but I have to say this thread is full of some of the most blurry photos I've ever seen.

The stuff you all are pointing out, isn;t even close to definitive proof, or in my opinion they don't even warrant further looking into.

Your just seeing what you wanna see, and looking at the blurry pictures for too long.

I see tons of stuff in these blurry photos, but there is NO WAY to say that it's not just rock and shadow and your eyes playing tricks on you.

I'm sorry but this is one of, if not 'the' worst series of moon structure photos I've seen on ATS since I registered (and I've looked through many older threads as well). It seems the longer this thread gets the more you have to squint to see anything that is trying to be shown by the poster of the pictures.

Can we get some clearer photos already. I mean with the equipment NASA has now in the year almost 2008, and all we have to look at are these blurry photos that look like they were taken in the 70's? We're they?

Either Nasa is hiding something up there, or there is nothing up there.

Either way we're not gonna find anything definitive out through looking at photos with quality this terrible.

I'm sorry, like I said I'm a huge fan and believer of structures, either ancient, or new(bases) on the moon or mars, but you all are really grasping at straws here imo.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

All our news content is off and has been off ?? Our site is cached I will flush and check again.. This should be off... We are reviewing everything in the news room.. Let me know if its still on.

Thx

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Who left the goal posts in the crater??

This is fun!!

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Oh, and I think this is still another case of seeing what one wants to see or imagines.

I see a crater/crevice that is it.

I'm with greeneye here... what structure? That is so blurry it makes my eyes hurt looking at it. I see a 100 mile long snake. Does that mean the moon is inhabitated by large snakes? No.

When you get some REAL evidence please let us know, but these type of Richard Hoagland pictures are nothing. I'm sorry.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join